Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:21 pm
Lan twitched his ears a little. He sat up and looked over at Kane. "You said you like my ears....Why?" he asked quirking his head  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:27 pm
Looking back at Lan, Kane said, "Well, they're fuzzy. And cute." Kane had always loved cute things, and Lan's ears were extremely cute. "I like them for the same reason I like you." Kane leaned against Lan. "Because they are so sweet and cute."  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:29 pm
Lan blushed a little and slowly let Kane down on the bed. He layed right next to him. "You can touch them if you want" he said while swishing his tail a little bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:42 pm
Kane smiled as he reached up and rubbed one of Lan's ears. "They're so soft and fuzzy. Did you inherit them or someother way?" Kane did not know how many races gained their powers, so he was very curious as to how Lan had gotten such a cute mutation as cat ears and a tail. Kane knew that cats didn't like their tails pulled, so Kane was completely content with touching Lan's soft furry ears.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:48 pm
Lan closed his eyes and purred as Kane rubbed his ears. "I dont know. I was just born with them" he scooted closer to Kane and slicked his tail at him. "You can pet my tail if you want. Just be gentle" Lan gently rested his hand on Kane's leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:57 pm
Kane pet the tip of Lan's tail with three fingers only. "Did anyone else in you family have these, though?" Kane had also been born with his powers, but he had inherited them. It was a grave story how it got into his bloodline in the first place, but he was glad to have them. They had saved him in fights several times.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:03 pm
Lan purred a little but not as much as before. "Dont worry, you can pet more of it. Just dont grab and pull" he said wanting Kane to continue. "I think my grandma might have. I never knew her. My father just kept saying she was very catlike" He gently petted Kane's leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:06 pm
"I see," kane said, slightly distracted by Lan's tail. "My powers are in my blood." Kane began to pet the length of the tail with his palm. "I'm a fallen angel. Have you ever met one before?" Kane knew that fallen angels were more rare than normal angels, but he doubted that he was the only one in the city.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:19 pm
"A fallen Angel?" Lan said, still puring now that Kane was stroking his tail. "I've never met one. You definately are pretty enough to be an angel" he said blushing before snuggling up to Kane and nuzzling his chest as he continued to purr.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:57 pm
Max glanced around. It was nice to be alone. Noone to bug him. No emotions to hurt his delicate self. Peace and quite.
"People are pointless" Max mumbled as a few rats curled onto his warm, jean covered legs.

The_PrincessCat

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:43 pm
Kane continued to pet Lan's tail with one hand, and he held Lan's head with the other. "Thank you," he said, "but fallens angels are cursed rather than blessed." Kane had never really believed that any of his misfortune was due to his blood. He had always blamed himself for everything that happened. "I guess I am blessed, now that I have you, though." Kane smiled and blushed at Lan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:47 pm
Lan listened to what Kane said while he continued to nuzzle his chest. As Kane petted his tail, his ears flattened. Not in the sad way, but in the content and very happy way. He closed his eyes. "What do you mean cursed?" he asked while thinking: 'He's holding me! He's petting me!'  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:09 pm
"Mmmm...." Kane thought for a moment. "Because we betrayed heaven, we were punished. Our wings were ripped from our backs andwe lost all of our powers of light and healing. All we have left is our power of will; the strength inside of us that can either destroy or protect. Is is the last choice we are left to make on our own, and we must make it wisely." Kane closed his eyes. "That's what my parents always told me." Then, with a hint of resentment in his voice, he said, "Some protectors they turned out to be."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:15 pm
"But if you had that power, how did you end up........" Lan started before blushing and continueing to nuzzle Kane's chest. He moved his hands up to wear he would have assumed a shirt would have been. Instead he ended up holding on to Kane's......Bra-like leather thing. He blushed but didn't let go. Lan started to rub his ears against Kane's stomach.  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:20 pm
Kane blushed and giggled as the fur on Lan's ears tickled his stomach. "How I what? Oh," he said finally getting it. "Well, when I panic I really can't think straight enough to control it. And the others times I wasn't fighting; I had to put up with it to survive sometimes. But that's not important anymore," he said trying to get Lan's mind off of it. "Now that I have you, I could never give my self up to anyone else." Kane loved him too much to do that to him.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games