Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Banchou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:44 pm
Username/Name razz hat_V
Which .hack games have you played:all of the ones they released in the US
Which series have you seen/read:all of the ones they released in the US
Who's your favorite character and why:Alkaid, because she reminds me of my girl friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:09 am
Etone....

Username/Name: Haseoskeithsvessel/ People call me Khi or Popka

Which .hack games have you played: .Hack//infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine .Hack//G.U Rebirth, Reminisce and Redemption and .Hack//Fragment

Which series have you seen/read: Series: .Hack//Sign, .Hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, .Hack//Roots and .Hack//Liminality Books: .Hack//AI Buster .Hack// Legend of the twilight bracelet Vol.1-3 .Hack//Another Birth 1-4 and .Hack//G.U. vol.1

Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo Endrance and Tsukasa because Haseo reminds me of myself, Endrance because we have the same voice and Tsukasa because he reminds me of my quiet to myself nature  

Lightkarakuri

haseo-matsuda

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:26 am
username/name:haseox2 some people pkk

.hack games i played: hack//infection,mutation,G.U rebirth

.Hack//Sign, .Hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, .Hack//Roots and .Hack//Liminality (DVDs)

favorite person: heseo cuz he does'nt take crap from anyone  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:30 am
Welcome to the guild!  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

LulzHaxxor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:01 am
So... I was randomly invited to the guild..... I'll probably get kicked out soon so I won't introduce too much about myself. That and Harald Hoerwick told me you guys hate me. (kidding)

Hi, I'm Averiy. I like .hack//SIGN and .hack//Legend of the Twilight (manga, not anime). I've only played .hack//OUTBREAK. I know little about the .hack world. I wish there was a .hack MMORPG in the US...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:09 am
Hi-Hi! My name is Lavendre, and I was given the pleasant surprise of an nvitation to join the Net Slum. I hope I can attribute something to make the guild an even better place for .hack fans!

heart My Username: Lavendre de Lafayette

heart I've played these .hack Titles: .hack//INFECTION (I don't really play games...)

heart I've read these: .hack//DUSK (entirely), .hack//Another Birth (volume one.)

heart I've seen: .hack//SIGN (entirely), .hack//DUSK (entirely), .hack//Liminality (disk one), .hack//ROOTS (through episode thirteen.)

I love many, many, .hack characters... and it's really hard to choose just one as my favourite, because each chapter in the series has a distinctly different feel and air about it. But if I had to choose, I'd say my favourites are Tsukasa, from SIGN, because SIGN was my first ever anime series, and I see so much of myself in him/her.

My other favourite is Ouka, from DUSK, because she's so playful, and independent.

cherielavendre

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:25 am
Username/Name: Triltsch or Faaiz.
Which .hack games have you played: GU.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Roots/Returner, Legend of the Twilight manga.
Who's your favorite character and why: Endrance and Hiiragi. They're gorgeous… and Endrance is so wise… and Hiiragi is just… fabulous.
But Bo is very cute as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:51 am
Username/Name: SandyOlive, you can call me Sandy though X3
Which .hack games have you played: The first four and all of GU
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack//Sign, some of Legend of Twilight, a few .Hack//Roots and I've read part of the book versions of the .hack games
Who's your favorite character and why: Balmung of course XD His character design is so pretty 8D and he's all loyal and whatnot.  

SandyOlive

~Immortal Crow~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:25 am
Username/Name: ~Immortal Crow~ I'm more commonly known as Stokes, Shov or Crow, my real name is Siobhain (Sh-iv-orn losts of people get the sounding mixed up so that's there to help)

Which .hack games have you played: I have played .Hack// Infection, mutation, Outbreak and Quarantine

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack/Sign, Legend of the Twilight Braclet, .Hack// AI Buster and AI Buster 2, .hack//Liminality, and some of .Hack//Roots, I live in England so it is a little hard to find many good animes at least.

Who's your favorite character and why:Out of everything? Well that's kind of tough, in the games I liked Moonstone because becides him reminding me of Vincent Valentine, I just thought he was a good character. I also like Balmung because well if I went on why we would be here all day but I thought he was a pretty awesome character too.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:28 am
I thought Moonstone was so cute. :]
He talked about that puppy all the time in his E-Mails and he was so quiet. xD

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

User_2961583

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:34 am
Username: ZeroTheBurninator, ZXTheBurninator, GabiTheBurninator, Haseo-The_Terror_Of_Death

Which .hack games have you played: IMOQ (The original four), All of GU (In English and Japanese), and .hack//FRAGMENT.

Which series have you seen/read: All of them, including the japanese only ones.

Who's your favorite character and why: Atoli, she's really adorable.

I'm ZeroTheBurninator. Most .hack people know me for the guides I put online, or the videos I record from Japanese version to keep you guys calm while you're waiting :3 Some know me for the Azure Kite (Box Full of Dreams) video on my youtube.

Regardless, nice to meet you all ^^

www.youtube.com/zer0theburninator

Google "ZeroTheBurninator" for all my other sites and such.

Also, if you haven't seen the TRILOGY trailer yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbNwftqV6fU

When I get home, I'll send this guild another 1k gold for some contests or something. I don't really use this alot, so D:

Also! Add my messengers, I love to chat about .hack ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:56 pm
Username: haseo9

dot hack games i played: all of them ive seen every dot hack series. i havent read ai buster.

My favorite characters: thats a three way tie between alkaid, haseo, and Atoli. i don't know why but i think it is the thing that they both like haseo and how Atoli started to get jealous of alkaid with that hot super secret training thing. xd If i had to choose only two it would be alkaid and haseo. Impossible for me just to choose one favaorite.  

haseo9

Cat_hanyou16

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:36 pm
Username/Name: Cat_hanyou16

Which .hack games have you played: I haven't had the chance unfortunately to play any sad I have never seen one for sale in my sad little town and never seen one advertised sad .

Which .hack series have you seen/read: .Hack//Sign (Love it ^_^) and I've read .Hack//Key of the Twilight.

Who's your favourite character and why: I love Tsukasa and Macha, Tsukasa because he is kind of cute and a wavemaster and therefore a magic user and I love magic, and I understand his tormented soul. Macha because he wears those awesome boots and hat and he's purple and white and he's a cat (I love cats! XD) and he's so cute razz .

Hi I'm Jade, I'm not sure who invited me here but I really really thank them. I love .Hack//Sign and I love talking about it with people who love it as much as I do ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:37 am
Username/Name: LokiLetheren///Loki
Which .hack games have you played: All of Kite's series and all but the last game of G.U.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I have the full series of .hack//Sign, and a few episides of Legend of the Twilight Bracelet. I've also watched the .hack//Roots epidodes on the G.U. games as well as the Liminality (sp?) from the other games.
Who's your favorite character and why: Alkaid of the G.U. series because of her attitude and because she was an awesome twin-blade xD I also like Sora as he has one of the funniest characters ever razz  

LokiLetheren

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games