Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
A Pokemon's Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:52 pm
once durin saw bob he jumped back and bowed like a gentleman who unintentinally offended a fine maidan "oh good heavens miss I did not see you there I'm not exactly looking for the stones", "yes your are" lee interrupted "BE SILENT INSOLENT WELP...... good now where was ..oh right I am looking for a certain stone and if I find one I should be able to find the one I'm looking for I don't want to wast time explaining" "ya mean you don't want to expos your self"lee interrupted agen " evil say.one.more.word.and I WILL cast your soul into the den of cthulhu, so lets get going shall we miss?" lee rolls his eyes in disbelief " rolleyes the idiot don't know Bob's a guy "

(this was from my gender confusion when you first started posting)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:50 pm
Not impressed in the least, Bob nodded at Durin. "Well then, Miss, I'm afraid that I can't let you take it. You see, my friend needs them, and he needs them all. And until he's finished with them, they belong to nobody else. So please do yourself a favor and stay away from them. I tell you this for your own protection, and not from me."

Looking at the Lugia, Bob turned and spoke to it.

"Fine warrior of the sea. I humbly request our speedy arrival at Wish Cave, and apologize for any inconvenience it may cause. I offer this gift for your services." Holding out a Blue Gummi for Lugia, Bob knelt down.
Lugia seemed impressed at Bob's knowledge of Legendary customs, and replied, "You are recieved well, and your request is granted. Climb aboard my back, Glanthir. I will move swiftly as the wind."
Bob climbed up, and held on.

((You don't mind me borrowing Lugia, do you? The formal speech is my 'customary', an old form of language lost to many. And as for Glanthir..... I did say I was known by many names, didn't I?))  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:11 pm
durin climbed aboard lugia as well saying "my dear whether you like it or not i'm coming along besides would you really tern down some one who could help fined the other stones? I may not know how many there are but I know thee not all grouped in one place and if you let me get what I'm looking for I can help you with what your looking for. deal?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:24 pm
"Okay, first of all, I don't think you got the hint. Here's a better one. My name is Bob. Second, I think you are mistaken, because I have no idea of your intentions, and I'm not about to ally myself to a shady character I just met. And third, I still don't know what you need a single stone for."  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:30 pm
durin sighed in defeat "alright I didn't want to do this... ill explain but first take these" durin hands a blue sword to lee and Orange one to bob  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:55 pm
Taking the sword and looking it over, Bob realized how well-made it was, and realized that this was one person who he should watch his back around. Looking back at the Combusken, he opened his eyes wide so as not to miss anything, and said, "Well, let's hear it then. I think Slash and Lira are tired out, so first I'll write them this note, and then we'll take off for the cave."  

Zapatorf
Crew

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:57 pm
Slash and Lira:

We've taken off for the first stone, but you fell asleep. I guess you've been through enough today with whatever you were doing on that island. Anyway, I have a Rollcall Orb, and when I use it, you can come to wherever we are, through teleportation. The thing is, I won't know to use it you unless you tell me. So, use some kind of a psychic move to send me the message.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:46 am
durin begins his explanation "about 14 to 17, wait it was 20, yes,20 years ago my brothers fell under a curse, I sold my soul in desperation becoming a warlock but I still could not undue the spell until I heard of a book with every spell,cures,whatever,and how to undue them but its hidden in an area with the only hint being quot"the book lies next to sorrow"unquote" lee stands up admiring his sword "interesting but ah what do swords have to do with your brothers?" durin terned to lee "those ARE my brothers" "what?" on Que a new voice joined in from Bob's direction"he said we are his brothers, what are you as deaf as you are ugly?" lee nearly jumped out of his skin " eek HOLY SH** YOUR SWORD TALEKED" responding to the Orange the blue sword said "hey that's not very nice you need to learn to be in better touch with your feelings" "oh holy sh** so did mine"  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:53 pm
"So, you don't need the stone... just a book near one of them? Sounds reasonable."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:58 pm
lee began to stare at bob "um did you not notice the talking weapon on you?" lee's sword took slight offence "um do you have to refer to us like objects? wear people to" "YOUR A TALKING SWORD. THATS.WEARD." "true but I have a name its Alex,lets get to know each other"alex then begins to ramble on about himself.  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:49 pm
Looking at the sword in his hands, Bob nodded once and handed it back to Durin. "By the way, that's Blaze... or was it Blazer? I tend to forget...."

He leaned back, and Lugia took off.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:12 pm
"sorry but those two seem to be giving of some residual energy throwing off my spells wean I hold them so I need some one else to Cary them" bob's sword began to trash talk him "eh I'm parable to heavy for this fat a** to Cary I do Way only 5 pounds. oh I got it lets find a nice strong magikarp heehaw" durin replied sarcastically "your a riot Jason"  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:45 pm
"Huh. Magic? I didn't know there was such thing. I mean, I guess the Orbs are pretty 'magical', but you act like there's a lot more to it."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:10 pm
"oh a lot more"durin stated"I know many a spell ,teleportation spells,incineration spells,transformation spells,I even know a spell that would make the ugliest women in town appear like a dame in a mans eyes. hehe have a lot of fun with that one I tell you. say your taking the hole talking sword thing a lot better then your friend there"durin points to lee who looks just about ready to stab himself with alex that is STILL rambling on about him self "and I LOVE kittens do you like kittes lee? hey lee lee are you listening?" " scream SHUT UP! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING NONSTOP FOR THE LAST HOUR JUST SHUT UP !!!  

evil homer 91

The Only Fox Prince

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:40 am
Slash spoke out. making everyone jump. "I have heard of a powerful Mismagius with the power of a fake magic. I used to know her when..." Slash cut off. "...don't ask me about it. But I could Persuade her to change her mind."  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff