Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

-DamiLoki-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:44 pm

My mind grows heavy at the burden of my dark life...and it is deeper that I....Oh...Why must I...OH FORGET IT!! Really, now, have you ever found yourself catering to your own negative phrase? As genuine as an ugly emotion can be, it inevitably, must pass, or be fed by your need to sustain the little act. There quite an honest difference between honestly being under some cloud of nether emotion, and making a personal style of out it an appalingly theatrical depression. It's rather like someone screaming in torment about their loose bowel condition, and then upon recovering from this discomfort, proceeds to ingest copious amounts of a wicked laxative to extend the moment. Now, if were just some personal fetish it would be fine (sort of), but as a means to getting attention it is somewhat bothersome. Currently, I've nothing to be particularly upset about. I tend to be consumed by the less tangible itches in life, such as the ever classic question of mortality, and other such fun. But people are so eager to tell you THE TRUTH about even the mysteries of this life, that there is no world after this one, or that they KNOW there IS a place to go to, and it just bothers me. I am afraid of anyone who feels they KNOW anything. Blind certainty is a repellent thing. So I'm happy just to drive up some winding road and look up at whatever's above me - stars, moons...purple horseshoes. But ive gone off on a tangent, haven't I? Anyhow. Theres just a time to pull yourself out of the muddy gloom that sucks at your feet and hold you under the delusion that this is the only kind of attention there is to receive. There is a time to just pack your bag full of a deadly arsenal of weapons and just shake of the dismal robe that shrouds you. Well...perhaps YOU shouldn't go about it that way...No you probably shouldn't...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:33 pm

oh geez RANT BOX xd ok here I go
watch out!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnndddd... GO!!!
oh my god, very good day. I asked my teacher if the crackers talked to him and he said "not since I took the medication" I mean come on! Is that hilarious or not!? We wrote another part to our Other Bible and typed up the Apocalyps!!! We also translated it into german and french. GOOOOO us! Now all the german teens will be laughing their asses off at me and jess's exessive randomness. There will be an a** shortage in Germany!!! So anyways, if you have a commandment please PM me, actually don't... or do... no, don't. So Chad and Troy lost again at our game. (who can be the latest going into religion class) they tried really really hard, but me and Jess, totally won by a hair. that 3 for the boys and 3 for the girls everyone!!! Well my ranting time is almost over... or is it... I saw this hilarious episode of the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy yesterday. It was so funny. Billy met his "son" a weird looking spyder. I loved it!!! Anyways my rant is over now... or is it... yes it is... or... maybe... not... yes

moved001

moongoyal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:58 pm

i work for Dizney...nuff said!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:52 am

Long rant... and not very cussy... but DAMN, I'm tired.

I'm about ready to shoot a potato gun into the stereo next door. I'd also like to fill the power drills with molasses, but I'm not sure that would really stop them up. It might just add a sloppy, gooey splorting to the screech of metal.

Yes, we have construction next door. The neighbors are redoing their entire deck, and though it was starting to need patching, I wish they'd waited until after I'd moved to England to do it. Pity me, for the workers start their hammering at seven in the morning. I never thought any of them would deign to start that early. They rarely go anywhere until eight, and usually it's closer to nine. But in residential areas, maybe they like the ugly fun of disturbing the peace as soon as possible.

And they have the strangest taste in music. I swear, on the day they started, I distinctly heard Elvis insisting that we not step on his blue suede shoes. Then "Nah nah nah nah, all shook up!" The last people I'd expect to like that sort of music are sweaty, thirty-something guys, some of whom have what I've taken to calling "jeans cleavage." But maybe they take turns choosing the music. The next day it was eighties music, and the day after that, calypso. It might be interesting to guess what they're going to play each day, but the amusement is somewhat dampened when it's played so loudly that I think the stereo is in my room.

I hope they scram soon. Sod off, noisy ********!

Veruniel
Crew

VampiBear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:28 pm

grr.. I hate it when piercings get infected!!
Three of mine are (all of my new ones were but two got better)
I'd take one of them out if I could (the rook) but I'm not taking my chest surface ones out >_< not after paying 160 for them.

I hope the anitbiotics I'll be getting help
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:41 pm

BallOfFluff
grr.. I hate it when piercings get infected!!
Three of mine are (all of my new ones were but two got better)
I'd take one of them out if I could (the rook) but I'm not taking my chest surface ones out >_< not after paying 160 for them.

I hope the anitbiotics I'll be getting help

To clear that up put some antiseptic on it (tcp or plain old alcohol works just fine) it hurts a bit but you'll be all new and non-infected quite quickly (if it's nothing too serious, then stay on the antibiotics and keep checking that it doesn't turn green or something. . . .) this has been tried and tested on me myself (and a friend that doused his icky pierced n****e in tcp, from all the yelling at me I think it hurt like hell but he shut up when it cleared up biggrin )

Isobel Bellamy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:40 pm

All right, I have a hicky on my neck. Nothing big or anything and I've been wearing my turtleneck shirts the past few days to work because of it. Well some twit of a lady decided to be super rude about it. "That looks like a really nasty bug bite" which of course I wasn't getting what she said so she went meaner and said something about how it was "unprofessional" and made me horribly self consious and sad for the majority of Tues. during work. Now however I"m just angry with her for being such a horrid b***h. I don't like people who get their kicks from being mean to others, and it really pissed me off she had to be so mean about it. It's not like I was wearing a skimpy top or anything or showing it off. ~_~ If she couldn't be at least civil she shoudl have just kept her big fat mouth shut and left me alone.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:57 am

Twitchy-twitch, Veru go BOOM.

Oh yes, Vogue often inspires insecurity. This time they're doing something I won't stand for: making light of the plight of the depressed.

"A good sex drive," they say, "is a must for good health." Their theory prompts them to question the value of anti-depressants, because oh my god, they stymie sex drive! Well, I think they're overblowing it and ought to stuff it up their cunts.

Tips for twits: SEX! SEX! SEX! is not the only measure of well-being. You're not going to enjoy your healthy sex drive long if you kill yourself. Sure, a low interest in sex may affect who you chose as a partner, but it holds nowhere NEAR as much sway as low self-esteem issues. If depression's killing your confidence, you're far more likely to settle for an abusive drunk than if you take your ******** medication. And ambivalence toward sex is a damn sight better than chugging a Drano cocktail.

Dear Vogue: Doctors know some medicines reduce interest in doing the nasty. Why do they perscribe it anyway? Because some people NEED that stuff. It prevents suicide, self harm, and that horrible feeling of being so bogged down by your private demons that you can't do a thing with your life. It breaks us out of destructive inertia.

Vogue, do you know what it's like when sadness plays tricks with your memory? When you could swear it rained every day of your childhood? When it's a pure act of will to drop the knife instead of slashing? I don't think so.

Until they make a drug that doesn't mess with sex, I'm keeping my Celexa.

Veruniel
Crew

Sulhir

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:07 am

Ahem.

User Image

And that is all I have to say.
Thank you.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:37 am

STICKIES EXIST FOR A REASON!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream

lurichan
Vice Captain

Mttin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:37 pm

lurichan
STICKIES EXIST FOR A REASON!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream

Must be nice to have different looks. I have pants or no pants ...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:51 pm

Do you know something odd?
It's a proven fact that expressing anger doesn't relieve it, but actually makes the emotions even more intense...
And yet, we rant anyway.
Psychology class is fun.

Hey look!
You have gloves now^! blaugh

Sulhir

Mttin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:22 pm

Sulhir
Do you know something odd?
It's a proven fact that expressing anger doesn't relieve it, but actually makes the emotions even more intense...
And yet, we rant anyway.
Psychology class is fun.

Hey look!
You have gloves now^! blaugh

Gloves?

Prisoner's shackles actually ... 0_o .. Be Afraid! .. I eat your babies
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:38 pm

foamy kicks arse!!

XXshattrddreamXX

lyssiah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:18 am

Life sucks...
Finis
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games