Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:00 pm
*almost trips* "So who is Hisoka, you whisper loud" *Jumps up to the tree tops and continues running*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:01 pm
"no one" Hitomi said quickly "hey so how much farther" she asked trying to change the subject  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:06 pm
"It will be awhile longer..Hitomi bad memories never become ok until you have made peace with them" he said sighing *He suddenly changes direction*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:09 pm
"its not a bad memory its..." she stopped as he changed directions "just dont worry about it" she said looking back at the sky not wanting to talk anymore  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:14 pm
"Ok.." *Jumps high into the air and lands near a waterfall and jumps down to the buttom* "Ok I need to do something hear" *walks into the waterfall and goes into a cave puts her down and grabs her hand* "follow me"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:15 pm
Hitomi follows Ketsueki keeping her head down *he reminds me so much of you Hisoka* she thought looking up at him and seeing him  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:20 pm
*Ketsueki follows the tunnel with his free hand and starts coming to an opening and walks through it* "Ok, we are here" *lets go of her hand and walks into the underground ghatto lit by glwoing crystals and small ponds with sparkly rocks shining and he walks up to a tombstone*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:44 pm
Hitomi's mouth drops looking around "so beutiful" she said jumping into one of the small ponds laughing then walked up behind Ketsueki "who's grave" she whsispered praying that they got to heaven saftly  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:52 pm
"Rosa.." he said with diffculty in his voice "I want to learn how to control him...this demon inside of me.." *a tear drops from his blindfold*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:55 pm
Hitomi looked suprised as the tear fell "you must have loved her" she said in a whisper looking at the grave closing her eyes "there's a demon in all of us" she whispered opening her red eyes and looked down at him  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:02 pm
"She was my only good memory, the only one I had and one day after I came home I couldn't surpress him anymore....he killed her and everynight I have to relive that memory....everynight I have to watch her die agin...." *sighs* "Yes we all do...besides her your the only one that knows about this place" *Ketsueki stands up and smiles and whispers* "I'm sorry....OK lets go it will be night"..........."Why does she look like her" he says to himself  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:05 pm
Hitomi looked at the tombstone crying she ran up to him and hugged him "im so sorry" she whispered holding on to him "so sorry"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:12 pm
"Its ok, please don't cry" *wipes the tears from her eyes and lowwers his blindfold and looks inot her eyes and started to get closer to her face and stops a pulls back a bit* "Sorry, I was getting carried away please dont cry anymore"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:15 pm
Hitomi nodded her head letting go of him looking at the tombstone and walked over to it kneeling down whispering "Ill take good care of him dont be angry anymore" Hitomi stood back up feeling less hatred there was before she walked in "okay lets go" she said smiling walking to the hole they came in  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:22 pm
*Ketsueki looks back at the tombstone one last time and hurd* "I forgive you".. "Thank you" he whispers back...."Ok lets go"*walks over to Hitomi and offers his hand again and smiles at her as he walks over to her the light from the crystals glow brighter and become more beautiful than it was before*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games