Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:30 pm
(its Kira wrong RP ^_^) Kira woke up stomach hurting "apparently you know each other" she said feeling tired eyes barely open as she held onto her stomach  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:33 pm
MuffinNinja
Keith Asher
MuffinNinja
MovieFreek
"die you damn beast" Kira was dreaming of killing vampires leaving one "filthy unclean soul" she whispered

"Whoa whoa whoa," *stands between you two* "Thats enough if you're going to try and kill eachother then take it outside"

((she's dreaming and talking in her sleep))
"heh...predictible answer..." Nick smirks and sits down and thinks of his real past.

"Like you're any better"

Nick glares at MuffinNinja "What does that mean?" Nick closes his eyes and reopens them and they're gold again. "Sorry about that Kai"  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:34 pm
"It's okay," Kai told Nick. He then looked down at Kira. "No, but I do no one someone else," he said softly remembering her dark haired form.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:36 pm
"you mean Mitsuzu right?" Kira asked sitting up forgetting the pain or just ignoring it her face was pail from the blood loss  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:38 pm
Nick changes again, his eyes go back to red and his hair turns white. "...not again!" he yells and holds his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:48 pm
Kai looked at Kira then at Nick. "Yes...Mitsuzu," he said before turning to look at Nick.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:51 pm
Nick's clothes change as well he's now wearing all black except a silver cross which he already had...it was a gift from an old friend. "Kai...what's happening to me?" ((I unfortunately have to go))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:47 pm
Kai stared at Nick and grabbed another needle. "I'm going to run out of this stuff if people don't stop trying to kill eachother," he said as he instered the needle into Nick's arm. "You're changing into your nosferatu. Your other half. All vampires who have lived as long as we have eventually acquire this other side to them. It's very powerful, but also has an exterme bloodlust. That's why I'm giving you this seditive to try to keep it in check," Kai said. He took back noticing that Nick's clothes were similar to his.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Youkai_Girl06

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:07 am
Lynn looked with a shocked expression at it all. "Kai, you're wearing the same clothes as he is! Does that mean you have changed into your nosferatu too?"
Sensing the danger, Lynn backed away. Even if Kai wasn's dangereous, which she wasn's so sure of now, Nick was still transforming. And if there was one thing the nosferatu hated, it was lycans...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:22 am
Kai sighed. "For me, all I am in is my nosferatu. This is me," Kai said turning toward her. "There is no going back to how I was. The nosferatu side of me is always in control."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Youkai_Girl06

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:19 am
She was in deed thought. After a while she asked: "So as you are now, you are kind. But when you were in your normal form, doesn't that mean you should have been less aggresive then, instead of now? Why is it inverted with you?" Without meaning to, she caught a glimpse of the scar on Kai's chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:02 am
Nick sat up and looked at them he hadn't and couldn't change back. "I feel dizzy...and don't use another seditive on me please."  

Ashyr Black

Aidyne

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:24 am
(I'm so happy that my topic has taken off like this)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:44 pm
Kira got fully up looking at Kai "she sends a message to you" she said putting her sword on the table "Im not your love and Ill kill you with the blade you gave you!!"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:55 pm
Kai looked around at everyone, all eyes were on him. He looked at Nick first. "Fine, no more sedatives. I'll probably need to save them for her anyways," he said looking at Kira. "As for you Kira, tell her we will settle our unfinished business later. There are too many innocent people here." He finally turned to Lynn and sighed. "That my dear is...well...you really don't want to know about that," he said softly. Turning and starting to leave the room altogether.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games