Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:19 pm
Aerunai's look darkened. "Who the hell is in danger?!" She shook her head at the boy cut in half. "He was new here! How could he possibly be an assas-" She stopped and blinked, then look down. A dart sprouted from her chest, and silver liquid dripped from it's tip. She looked around staggering, and looked at Shaedon. "What did you do?" she asked faintly. She looked up to see a dark figure. She hissed. "Vampire hunters," she growled. She supported herself with a desk and looked around. "Where's my sword?" she said, fading. "Get my sword!" She looked at the Hunter's hand: He had her sword. The figure dropped down and ran Aerunai through. Aeruani looked at her sword in her stomach and grinned. She looked into the green eyes behind the mask. "Nice try," she barely whispered. She pulled out her sword and stuck it into teh person's chest. She laugehd and dissapeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:23 pm
*kills the last one*

"i told you so"

*cleans katanas*

"they are gone you can come back now"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:35 pm
Aerunai appeared, crouched on the ground. She clutched her chest, breathing deply. Her eyes were bloodshot as they turned red again. She looked up at Shaedon, teeth clenched. "You didn't bother to say they were Vampire hunters, did you?" She coughed up blood. "That dart had a vampire serum on it." She bit her lip as her eyes turned slowly green. "s**t. I'm not-" She sighed. "I hate serum. I'm human."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:00 pm
Kono held Cody's arm. "Are you okay?" she wisperd. The power to move a carpet with one's mind is strong but can be easily depleated. Kono paused and prepared soem acid just in case. Fintina closed it's china eyes. No danger. Kono sighed. This was a good sign. She leaned aginst the tree. Tierd from the ride. Hieghts were not her thing. Kono leaned against cody's side and fell asleep.  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:03 pm
*grab a bottle out of pocket*

"i can't sense what they are i could only tell that you were in danger"

*hands her the bottle*

"drink this you should feel better"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:35 pm
WheeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeee!. rofl

Cody woke up the next day. Kono was still asleep, so he rested her head on the ground. He decided to stay there, just in case someone might have come. "I don't want anything happening to her..." Cody thought out loud.

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Avioke

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:49 pm
Aerunai growled and grabbed the bottle. "No potion can restore my Vampire 'disease', so they call it." She drank down the liquid. Her stmach stopped throbbing, but she still felt the emptiness and the weakness that was not there before. She felt human, and hated it. She blinked. "What are you again?" she asked Shaedon.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:20 pm
Kono stirred and woke up. Cody was waiting. "What day is it?" Kono asked her throught dry and her clothes dirty. It looked like it was noonish. She looked at fintina. Everything was okay, sort of. "Do you think Aerunai and Shadeon are okay?"  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:07 pm
"They can handle themselves, but I think we should go help anyway," Cody replied. "I'm not really sure what day it is, maybe we could ask them." Cody hopped on the carpet and beckoned for Kono to come on.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:18 pm
Kono hopped on and hid her head on his back. "after word can we get something to eat maybe? Im hungrey and thirsty.."  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:53 pm
*turns back to normal*

"I am called a shadow assassin"

*puts katanas away but wrist blades pop out*

"There are only two of us in existance"

*turns back into assassin form*

"more enemies are coming be careful"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:56 pm
"Same here. Maybe we could get cafeteria food? Let's go!" Cody decided as he lifted up the shag carpet. They lifted off the ground and back in the direction of the school. "I'll get some ice cream biggrin "  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:01 pm
"ooh I want icecream too!" Kono was excited. It had been forever from her last icecream.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:55 am
WheeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeee!. rofl

"Ok, we're almost there!" Cody assured while taking the carpet down. He aimed the carpet for the cafeteria window, and checked inside. When the coast was clear, he opened the window and let Kono in. Then he followed along behind, and started searching for signs of ice cream. "Not anything over here, I'll check the freezer...." Cody sighed. He wanted some ice cream....

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Avioke

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:32 am
"Hmph," she said, looking away. "Is there any Vampire blood in you at all?" She shook her head, hearing a noise. She crawled to the window, seeing a carpet fly past. She, painfully, turned to Shaedon. "There in the cafiteria," she said, dots appearing in ehr vision. She swayed, but braced herself with the windowsill. She clutched the place in her stomach where she had been ran through. The blood dripped to the floor, leaving a deep, red pool at Aerunai's feet. She ripped the bottom of her shirt to bind herself, but the effort was useless. It bled through almost instantly. Aerunai ignored it and supported herself with the wall, walking to the door. She stopped for a moment. "Where's the nurses office? There's bound to be medicine in there. And why is this place so deserted. There's no one here." She indicated in the hall, looking through the windows in the doors into the empty classrooms.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games