Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:28 pm

are you sure about that" came Kiryama said from behind the two demons"i think if you will say on the property and not kill andyone you may remain out if not i'll be forced to seal you once angain. if your good i may be able to presuade Velean to let you out more"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:30 pm

Valean shook his head with an evil grin. "My dear, it is because of you that I am free. Surely you wouldn't want to rob me of that freedom. Although you should hear Valean begging you to do so. Funny though, I would've never expected him to be the type to cry, but I do believe that he's getting very close to that point. I'm guessing our little kiss put him close to the edge. You see, the reason he never lets himself get attached to anyone is fear that I will kill them. But without knowing it, he has formed feelings for you. Now, if you don't mind. I'm rather enjoying his suffering so I do believe that I'm going to a particular restraunt he likes and see if the owners aren't there. A lovely old couple that he enjoys talking to. That ought to be fun." Valean said with an evil look.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:33 pm

all of a sudden a water bubble formed around Valean. Aqua gasped"what the!"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:34 pm

Kira clentched her fists together and dark balls appeared in her hand "no" she said hitting him with both of the balls and threw him backwards her eyes red but still the same as she was before "you will let him out" she said making syths appear in her hands and went to fighting stance "shall we fight somewhere else" she said moving backwards and falling off the edge of the roof and she flew up into the air towards the forest

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:38 pm

Valean laughed and waved his hand. The water bubble was instantly destroyed and he took to the air. "I'm sorry, but I do believe that a part of Valean's admiration for you as seeped into my subconscious as well. And as much fun as it would be to pummel you senseless and hear his cries, I think I'll save that for another night." Valean's eyes suddenly lit up at a new idea. "Better yet. I'll go the orphanage. Heh, that's another place that Valean often goes to. All the children simply love him." He looked at Kira and Aqua and added in another tone. "You see, he's not such the bad guy that you thought he was. He just doesn't like to trust people for some reason. I guess being afraid that you'll kill anyone your near could do that do a guy. That and the fact that I wreck havoc on his mind and heart, just as I'm doing now. Oh well, I'll leave you ladies be."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:43 pm

"NO you dont" Kira said coming back and knocking Valean in the head really hard "I wont let you" she said her hair turning black "I dont have to let her out to use her powers" Kira said kicking Valean in the chest and sent him flying into the air and she flew up into the air with him gasping for air she used alot of power to do that "come and fight" she said holding her syths

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:45 pm

a dragon appeared and struck Valean to the ground"you my young demon need a serious adittute ajustment"it growled aqua stared at the dragon in terror"I-its him!"she studdered
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:47 pm

Kira was still in the sky "stay out of it Aqua!!" she yelled going after Valean "let him go!!" she yelled hitting him with her arm and crashing him threw the house to the bottom level

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:48 pm

Valean gasped for breath and glared at Kiryama who was standing beside Aqua. "It won't work Kiryama. Last time when you sealed me away it was different. Valean was stronger, but this girl has made him weak. Already I feel his spirit breaking. Just because you're trying to dampen my powers doesn't mean anything. Speaking of which." Valean turned toward Kira. "When we fought the first time Valean was using a good portion of his power not to fight with you, but to contain me. I on the other hand have no problem fighting you with my full power. Which means I have different powers than does Valean." He waved his hands and black flames began to engulfe Kira. He then turned and created black flames around Kiryama and Aqua as well. "Hell fire never looked so sweet. Don't worry. I'll be back by morning. We can chat about the chaos and mayhem later. And Kiryama, we'll definitely have to catch up on old times." With that, Valean started to fade away into nothing.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:49 pm

"i'm not oding this. the dragon has a mind of its own"she said terrifed and rooted at the spot" don't think i have forgotten you my dear vassel"it sneered

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:52 pm

Kira wouldnt let him go and grabbed on to Valean tears coming down her eyes "VALEAN!!!" she screamed trying to wake him up "Im so sorry!!" she yelled holding on to him even thought the fire was still going "forgive me Valean" she said fainting holding on to Valean
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:58 pm

Valean continued to fade away until nothing was left. The monster that was known as Valean's voice, could be heard in the darkness. "Do not worry, I'll make sure to return him to you in one piece. Tomorrow he will be a much different man." Even as he said this the hell fire disappeared as did any trace of him.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:58 pm

kiryama looked at Aqua"you need to control the dragon aqua" aqua only should ther in fear as the dragon preceded to attact Valean
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:01 pm

Kira got up "no" she stood up barely able to get up and she flew to the top of the house and went to the edge of the roof and jumped off and walked into the forest holding on to her arm trying to find the Orphanage that he was talking about "valean" she thought to herself and found it burning "No!!" she yelled trying to put out the fire getting the kids out and she got them all out without Valean finding out hopefully

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:03 pm

As Valean flew through the dark forest heading to town he could sense the dragons presence. "Begone dragon. Not even you can stand against my hellfire. I made sure not to hurt your vessel, but if you follow me I will not be so nice." Whether or not the dragon continued to follow him or not Valean didn't care. He was heading to town and tonight all hell was going to break loose.
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games