Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:48 pm

The teacher put Hikari in a tub washing away the blood on her and something peeled of her body and the teacher found more and more of them by the time she peeled them all off she had a tatto over her intire body the teacher flew back "a ceremony symbol" she said trembling Hikari stopped bleeding and opened her eyes and they were slited in the middle "tell no one or die" she said falling back asleep the teacher took care of her and put her in her room where she slept the rest of the night
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:48 pm

Kai stepped out of the portal and fell flat on his face. His wounds were no longer glowing red, they were in fact now black...black withi his blood.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:53 pm

"Damn I still dunno where my room is......s**t....where am I supposed to sleep?"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:56 pm

Kai struggled to move but couldn't. He didn't know where he had teleported himself to. All he knew was that he had to stay away from Hikari. Because if he didn't she would revert back to her other self. He sighed, knowing that the teacher would've killed him if she had caught him. "God life sucks," he whispered.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:30 pm

The Principal talked over the speekers "those who were on the roof please be ready to be teleported" he said and Rinkota Rei and Kei were teleported infront of him and the teacher next to him still shaking looking at the ground scared beon all reason
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:32 pm

Kai looked up and smirked. He was covered in black blood. "Hey, long time no see," he whispered right before he passed out.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:34 pm

The teacher came over and healed Kai "b..b....better" she said standing up hands shaking and walking back over to the principal "get some rest" he said to her as she left the room
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:36 pm

Kai was barely conscious as he opened his eyes. He still couldn't move as was conscious of the fact that he was still laying down. "How is Hikari," he asked softly.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:38 pm

The principal said nothing "forget everything that happened up there" he said hands together infront of his face looking at all of them
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:40 pm

"Right, no problem. I'll just forget the homicidal part of Hikari that was created to kill me, no problem," Kai muttered weakly.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:41 pm

he pounded his fist on to the table "no jokes forget everything what you saw what happened" he paused for a second "do you know what a ceremony symbol is" he said leaning back in his chair with a frown
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:44 pm

Kai smirked, but it was full of hate. "Yes, I have a great bit of knowledge about them. Hell, if I could move and roll over I could show you one." Kai said indicating to his back.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:45 pm

"but her's is over her entire body" he said in disgust "born with it and one day it will kill her" he said looking away
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:47 pm

"That's not entirely true," Kai corrected. "There is one way for her to remove the symbol and free herself from her curse."

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:50 pm

The principal went over to Kai and grabbed him by the hair and held him up "she can never break it her parents made sure of that" he said holding a needle in his hand "they injected this stuff into her so the tatoo could control her with out her knowing" he said sitting him in a chair and going back over and sitting in his chair
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games