Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:10 am
Azreal trained to the point of exhaustion. Every inch of his body hurt from the amount of exhurtion he was placing upon his already burised and battered body. Finally he passed out on the ground, not even strong enough to move. "I'm sorry Haruka...please...give me just a little longer," he whispered before finally passing out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:14 am
Haruka was able to leave the room and she looked all around "Its beutiful" she said amazed but her head still hurt and she fell to the ground "Joshua take her back to her room she's not ready ot be out yet" he siad looking at her amazed she was able to walk in the first place  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:16 am
"Yes of course," Joshua replied. He held his hand out to Haruka and smiled. "Here let me help you."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:18 am
Haruka reached out her hand but had a sharp pain in her head and she fell back to the floor she whispered "muraki" she though "my love" she said looking up at Muraki "I remember now I love you" she said looking at him "take her back" Muraki said turning around and disappeared into his room "perfect" he said laughing loudly so that everyone could hear  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:20 am
Joshua grinned wider as he realized the full extent of Muraki's plan. "Here, let's get you back to your room."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:22 am
Haruka was confused why did he leave she though to herself and stood up by Joshua's hand "why" Haruka said walking towards the stairs and she started to climb them but hten stopped and she fainted from exhaustion she started to fall  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:26 am
Joshua quickly caught her and started carrying her to her room. "The poor guy won't know what happened," he chuckled as he imagined Azreal's face when he realized that Haruka loved Muraki.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:28 am
Haruka woke up in her room and Azmaria next to her "are you feeling better" Azmaria said checking Haruka's temp "Joshua get ehr some of the food I made please the bowl to the left please" she said looking at Joshua with his red eyes  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:32 am
Joshua nodded and grabbed the bowl that she had told him to. "Here you go!" he said with his usual grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:34 am
Haruka shook her head " Im not hungry thank you" she said smiling and looked away "how's Muraki doing" Haruka asked with a happy look on her face wanting to know how her "love" is doing  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:37 am
"He's doing fine. He's just very busy because he's worried that his brother might come and try to attack you again," Joshua informed her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:11 pm
"again" Haruka started to think "what does he mean again" Haruka started to fell light headed Muraki came down and was infront of her bed "how is she doing" he said with a smile trying to win Haruka over  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:21 pm
"She's still a little confused about everything that's happened, but I think she might be getting better. She's been wanting to see her love for a while now. I'm glad you were able to come and see her," Joshua said with a grin that was only understood by Muraki.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:39 pm
"I see" Muraki said walking over ot Haruka Azmaria disappearing into the air in a ball of light he sat on the bed next ot Haruka "do you know a man named Azreal" Muraki asked giving Haruka a serious look "yes your brother thats trying to tear us apart right" Muraki nodded "thats absolutly correct" he said kissing her forhead laying her down "get some sleep" he said standing up and he left the room taking Joshua wiping his lips "disgusting creature" he said going to his room "lock it" he said as he left  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:44 pm
When Azreal awoke his body was once more on fire. Every part of him seemed to have an excruciating burning sensation. He narly doubled over in pain as he tried to breathe. *What's happening to me? Am I dying? I can't die...not here...not now. Not until I save Haruka!*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games