Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:53 am
Jesus didn't really exist. He was just an avatar of Krishna  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:53 pm
TeaDidikai
Jesus didn't really exist. He was just an avatar of Krishna
Duh of course Jesus existed everyone knows he exited the question ins't whether or not he existed it's about whether or not he was the son of God which duh he WAS
BIBLE

Of course, if you want to think of one of the worst things you can say to a Pagan, this is one I've heard way too often:
"You do realize the things you worship as gods are really demons, right? There are no deities other than God, and you're worshipping servants of Satan."  

Henry Dorsett Case

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:02 pm
Henry Dorsett Case

Of course, if you want to think of one of the worst things you can say to a Pagan, this is one I've heard way too often:
"You do realize the things you worship as gods are really demons, right? There are no deities other than God, and you're worshipping servants of Satan."
That is a classic. However in some people's case it is accurate up until you through in the part about Satan.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:03 pm
"The eB!L Xtians stole Christmas from the pegans!"  

TeaDidikai

Pelta

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:12 pm
TeaDidikai
"The eB!L Xtians stole Christmas from the pegans!"
Haven't we had that one already?

"And Easter is actually from the Norse goddess Ostara! Her symbol was the hare, and that's where the easter bunny came from!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:20 pm
"Anywho, I think Wicca's a good religion because it's a very free religion..."  

jaden kendam

Pelta

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:53 pm
"My spirit guide is a white wolf."

Or conversely,

"My totems are wolf, eagle, tiger, lion, cheetah, falcon, stag, buffalo, elk, antelope, swan and platypus."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:48 pm
missmagpie
"platypus."
This one I can at least respect based on the fact that it isn't in the top twenty teen totems. mrgreen  

TeaDidikai

I be me

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:26 am
TeaDidikai
missmagpie
"platypus."
This one I can at least respect based on the fact that it isn't in the top twenty teen totems. mrgreen
The male platypus has poisionous barbs on the back of his webbed feet that can paralize and kill a man in hours.

*runs away before everybody realises that she didn't actually say anything usefull or even vaguely relevant*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:57 am
TeaDidikai
missmagpie
"platypus."
It's more an amalgamation of all the other ones! xd  

Pelta

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:06 am
TeaDidikai
missmagpie
"platypus."

Word. I would have some definite respect fertilzzer for someone who, without prompting, said their spirit animal was something small, insignifigant, or common.

"I'm a wolf!"
"I'm a tiger!'
"I'm a....Draco-wolf-tiger!"
".....um...I'm a tuna..." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:32 am
Kuroiban
".....um...I'm a tuna..." sweatdrop
Hey tunas are badass. They could take down a wolf any day... Assuming they were in very deep water. whee

I want to see someone admit to being lice.

"My totem is an Elder One."  

Pelta

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:26 am
I be me
TeaDidikai
missmagpie
"platypus."
The male platypus has poisionous barbs on the back of his webbed feet that can paralize and kill a man in hours.

*runs away before everybody realises that she didn't actually say anything usefull or even vaguely relevant*
As I recall, the venom isn't deadly to humans. It just hurts a hell of a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:49 pm
From a siggy:

"PROUD VAMPIRE AND PROUD DRAGONKIN!!!!"

*shudder*

What is the world coming to?  

Pelta

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games