Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:57 am
"Yeah,Sure..." Rina said eyeing Guin.She leaned into Luchia who was also staring. She whispered to Luchia.
"Who is she?..."

Luchia made a guesture of shrugging her shoulders.Hannon cut in,
"Maybe she is a sea monster?"

((I dont know if Hannon,Rina and Luchia know Guin,So I am guessing they dont. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:03 pm
((Nope,they don't know her that much)  

` TenTen

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:50 pm
Ya there TenTen?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:52 pm
Yep I'm here 3nodding  

` TenTen

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:53 pm
How do we RP if Guin isnt here? eek  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:58 pm
eek Oh...uh,maybe we should RP in SK for a while sweatdrop  

` TenTen

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:32 pm
Wah!
Either way we are at dead ends!!! gonk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:36 pm
Guinevere the beauty
Airstar
((Um...hey, Guin? Aren't you in the new era roleplay or this one?? 'Cause if you're inthis one, than, where's your profile??))

~*~Karen~*~

im in both but i didnt know where to put my porfile. please help!
((um... wll just send it over to me and I'll post it, ok?? ^_^))  

Kandie Skull

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:03 pm
Alright then, since there are no water demons, I'll make one!! ^_^

Name: Akane
Apperance: User Image
((Ohhhh...Big......))
Past: Akane is Gaito's most trusted and feared water demon in the sea. ((Except for Gaito of course.)) But after the last generation of mermaid's deafeated her, she vanished without a trace. But as the phrofecy full fills itself, she's back.
Bio:
Powers: Akane has the power over the weather.
Phrofecy:

Akane, also know as the Witch of Storms, is the water demon whom vanished after the final battle from the last generation of the Mermaid Princesses. Even though she's gone, her soul still lives. Only will she return when evil returns it self to the seven seas.

Akane, also known as the water demon of hatred. Since her mother was the long lost Scarlet Pearl Princess, and her father was the past leader of the water demons, she too is half water demon and half princess...

((Like it?? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:46 pm
Guin walked over to Coco, as the others left. She sat on the bed, waiting for Coco to speak first. She didn't want to say anything, in case Coco had turned good. She wanted to see what Coco said.  

Guinevere the beauty

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:05 pm
(( I'm also willing to be a water-demon if you want. I'll fill in the form soon and send u it in a PM. I've also sent my profile for my mermaid too))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:16 pm
You know that....Sara and I were captured and,uh....a while after,I fell aslpeep in the cage thing I was being held in and well,Gaito turned me to his side for a while,that's why I was acting strange....but in the last few minutes I turned back to good,I saw....Aqua Regina in my dreams and she turned me back to your side...I am truely sorry I made you worry!"confessed Coco.She started to cry.....  

` TenTen

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:46 am
Guin gave her a big hug. "Its ok Coco! Are you ok?"

Guin looked very sad as she had been so wary of Coco, of course she should have trusted her! She had told the truth to Guin.

"Have you told the others?" she asked quietly.

(( could someone tell me the code for grey to write, so everyone can understand which colour mermaid i am ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:59 am
(( Airstar could you add my water demon profile into the rp so everyone knows who i am when i'm her? I'll write in blue so you can tell i'm a water demon. ))  

Guinevere the beauty

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:04 am
Jadea swam hurriedly as she raced towards Gaito's castle. She wanted to speak with Izul, about the rendezvous at France. She wanted to prepare the cunning plan that her and Gaito had prepared for the Mermaids.

"Oh Gaito will be proud of me!" She said manevolently.

She cackled until her lungs were fit to burst.

"Hee Hee Hee Hee!!!!"

As she neared the castle, she spotted Izul. She changed into the mermiad called Guin.

"Hey, Izul!" She hoped her plan would work! She wanted to show Izul what a real water demon could do!

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games