Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Room 101. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:51 pm
yuck. Must sound awful. *sudders at the thought*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:08 pm
Invictus_88
Sounds like you fit in here..

Can I ask which other Guilds you're in? Perhaps not all, but maye a couple as exemplars.

Actually, I belong to this one and the literate spam guild, but this is my home on Gaia.

I don't even post in The Literate Spam guild, but mostly just lurk about.

I don't even lurk about the forums, I might decide to say something I'm not supposed to and get banned. neutral

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:41 pm
and_solo_said
girl_no_13
Angilwingz
I agree with you. That period of time when they locked us out of the guilds was very frightening. My post rate went way down. The gaian world outside of these guilds is a frightening place. Is it really that hard to type "people" instead of "ppl" and so on?

Same, I only found ouyt they were back about 15 minutes ago, I thought I would cry with joy!

I want to put kareoke in Room 101. It doesnt matter that I cant spell it as I wish never to be subjected to it- though I very nearly was at work today scream

I second that motion.

There is a kareoke machine at the Y...goth chicks singing 'like a virgin' over and over again *shudder*
My mother and sister want to buy a kareoke machine. Oh my...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:16 am
I think I should put all the bloody pervy bastards I know on Elftown and Elfpack in Room101. It drives me crazy that they're even on it! evil evil evil evil domokun  

Broken Keys

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:19 pm
Timeless_Visage
Invictus_88

Can I ask which other Guilds you're in? Perhaps not all, but maye a couple as exemplars.

Actually, I belong to this one and the literate spam guild, but this is my home on Gaia.

I don't even lurk about the forums, I might decide to say something I'm not supposed to and get banned. neutral

ED razz olitics is essentially the only place I post outside of my Guilds..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:36 pm
I have another one: emo girls that look at me like Im nothing because my jeans are baggy and (*shock*) I skank like a boy. I know theyre easy pickings, but they annoy me so much. Theyre too pretty for a start.  

girl_no_13

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:48 pm
Invictus_88
Timeless_Visage
Invictus_88

You mean the forum with all the drama I heard about?

<.<

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:51 pm
girl_no_13
I have another one: emo girls that look at me like Im nothing because my jeans are baggy and (*shock*) I skank like a boy. I know theyre easy pickings, but they annoy me so much. Theyre too pretty for a start.
This one girl at my school...who by the way looked like she got dressed in a dumpster...cam up to me last year and began insulting the way I look...she said I was ugly and that I had no friends and that I spend lunch hour alone sulking...none of which is true. Anyhow, I told her that I was flattered she liked me so much to spend all her time learning everything about me. And then one of my friends found out what she said and i had to talk her out of beating the s**t out of the girl.  

Angilwingz

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:09 am
Gah, I hate emo's. So I would find it really difficult to explain why Im dressed as one today- pictures will be forthcoming (in 'im a tortured artist' type poses)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:33 am
What I can't stand is hypocrites. (no I don't know how to spell that word)... I can't stand the way they always tell you off for something... ten minutes later, they're at it too! evil Ah it just drives me insane.  

Broken Keys

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:29 pm
Timeless_Visage
Invictus_88
Timeless_Visage
Invictus_88

You mean the forum with all the drama I heard about?

<.<

That's the one!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:55 pm
I HATE DUST BUNNIES!!

I never knew there was a word for those ghastly things, but now I have found one that they use in America and can fully vent my hatred.

Horrid things, so pointless. Proof if proof were needed for the nonexistence of God.

I would, if I could, condemn them to Room 101.

Invictus_88
Captain

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:17 am
~Comdemns this to room 101~

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:08 am
Cat poo.  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

Darth Buttsecks