Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:37 pm
Sven shifted his shoulders slightly. Eve was sitting on his sholders,like the first time they watched fireworks,since she wasn't tall enough to see over the people in front of them. "Doesn't this bring back memories...." Sven muttered to himself,as the vision of them Train and Myoko kissing with a background of fireworks appered in his eye. He pushed the image away with his mind,determined to let them have that moment to themselves.
"So,Eve, how's the fireworks look?" He said,as one of the new fireworks he told her about exploded in the air, making a smiliy face in the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:22 am
She kissed back with the hint of a smile. "Ok, now let's get back to them. Eve has missed you and I know for a fact that she doesn't like seeing you sad at all." She laced her fingers back though his and smiled brightly, then blinked. "Ummm...." She blushed and giggled. "Your profile just got updated."  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:02 pm
Train laughed and smiled. He took a small step forward then turned and embraced her. "I'm never going to let you go. I'm not going to ever let anything happen to you. I love you." He turned and stared up at the fireworks. His eyes reflected the colorful sparks, and they were watery. He was happy. Very happy. His face showed a certain serenity. "Yeah.. lets get back to Sven and Eve." He laced his fingers tighter into hers, and pulled her gently along. "Sven, Eve!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:14 pm
She followed quietly, contemplatingly, like a lost puppy. "We're back..." She looked at Sven and automatically knew he'd...'seen' what had happened. She smiled and winked at him. "Hello Eve, I'm Myoko. Sorry if I came off a little...unapproachable earlier. I had no intention of making you feel uncomfortable towards me, which I hope I didn't." She kept her smile and leaned on Trains shoulder a bit and turned her attention up to the fireworks. "I don't think I love you..." She stopped hoping he'd think she was going to change her mind. "I know I do." She whispered.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fire211

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Eve pointed at the fireworks in excitement. When Myoko and Train came back, she didn't want to tell them she had noticed what had happened between the two of them. She smiled gratefully at Myoko. "Not at all. In fact...I'm glad you..." she trailed off. Perhaps she shouldn't bring the subject up. 'I'm glad you make Train happy.' she thought to herself and had a pure smile. "Sven! Look at that one!" Eve exclaimed as she pointed once again to the bursting fireworks in the sky, also hoping to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:14 am
Myoko just laughed and shrugged off whatever she'd decided not to say. "That's good. I'd rather not have an ememy on my own team." Eve's enthusiasm was enough to take the pressure of her heart beat in her ears away. Her cat ears twitched and she sneezed from the bits of ash and powder in the air. "Oh..." She sneezed again and started laughing. "I hate being a humanoid...my nose it ten times more sensitive." She crossed her arm over her mouth before she sneezed again.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fire211

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:51 pm
Eve was distracted from the fireworks by Myoko. "A humanoid?" she murmered, searching her mind for any references of that in the dozens of books she had read. Nothing stood out, which was nearly impossible. Eve looked at Myoko curiously, wondering if this was why Myoko seemed...different.

((going to be gone this weekend domokun ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:47 pm
((You play eve very well! -giggles-))
Myoko smirked. "As you can tell by my cat ears, and tail, I'm not totally human. I'm a biogenetically engineered human. I have a computer like brain, I can store millions of facts about anything. My IQ...unfortunately...exceeds that of normal humans." She smiled. "Though, from what I've read in your auto-pro, automatically updated profile, a system on constant alert 24/7 in my mind whether I am or not, you're a very smart young girl your self. If you'd like I can explain...in depth...the inner and outer mechanics of Humanoids." Her smile faultered, she'd remembered something she never wanted to think about, she was a rejected prototype. She wasn't even supposed to have been able to boot up. She turned her head and cleared her throat. "I'll tell you later, just remind me to ok. You're young, watch the fireworks. They'll change progressively over the years, so pay attention to them now and you'll be able to distinguish the different types with ease, and you'll be able to point out the new and old ones for others that don't get to see them much."  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:06 am
Train scratched his head. "Pretty bad when you make me look stupid." He laughed a little, and looked back up at the fireworks. "Pretty soon, those things might be able to make designs of even the most graphically detailed pictures on earth. It will be like watching an art show in the sky. But that will take all the wonder out of it. I mean... knowing what to expect. It's fun to see them take random shapes, and try to guess what they are. And... what's so romantic about seeing a Mona Lisa painting in the sky." He looked over at her for a second, then returned to watching the colorful bursts of sparks, so that he might not miss the finale.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:54 pm
"Romance is a falacy." Myoko looked up at him like he was crazy. "To name an emotion or an event in someone's life...is like categorizing them." She huffed and pouted. "Feelings...should only be named that, a 'FEELING', nothing more. I'd go into more detail but I'm more interested in watching my first fireworks...and holding my first loves hand."  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fire211

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:52 pm
((thankees!! redface I try. whee ))

Eve made sure to remember everything Myoko had said about humanoids. Perhaps it would come in handy. She gazed at the fireworks, pondering what they had said about the pictures created by the fireworks. 'Feelings. I never knew what feelings were until Sven helped me. Before I felt like a hollow shell, but the compassion from Sven...it awoke something in me. Feelings are more than just a word.' Eve thought to herself as she continued to look up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:35 am
Myoko stood thinking about the future of human technology, if she'd been made, many more would come. 'They'll be much more threatening...I'll never be able to compete. If I tried to stop them...I'd become obsolete...they'd be incomparable, even more indestructable than myself! Their creators wouldn't be able to stop them, not that they would...' Her grip on Trains hand got a little tighter. "Everything would be lost...forever." Her voice was quiet, but her mouth being so close to Trains ear, made it much easier to hear over the exploding fireworks.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:22 pm
Train tugged on her arm, and pulled her into him. He wrapped his arms around her from behind, and cuddled her close to his chest. Then he moved closer to her face, his breath on her neck. "Everything will be fine...." he whispered in her ear, and hugged her a little tighter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:16 am
She shivered and nodded. "I'll take your word on that for now." She rested her hands on his and leaned her head back on his shoulder. 'But I know sooner or later...the day will come...when we will both die.' She sighed and stared up at the sky.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:34 am
Train plopped down on the ground, dragging Myoko with him into his lap. "Lets not worry about the future. Let that come when it wants to. For now... lets just think about where we are, and what we have right now." He looked around at Eve, and Sven, then back at Myoko. "I'd say we have a lot to appreciate right now." He smiled and played with her hair. "I... appreciate you. You helped me remember love." He kissed her cheek and leaned back so they could watch the fireworks again.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff