Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Question about TRAX............ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free money
  No... *takes money anyways*
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:25 pm
Lol...

Ahhh, probably working damn hard to reach the top 10s. ^_^

Or 20s.

Or 40s.

50s?

Uhm.... it seems I have lost faith in them...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:05 pm
me too. . crying  

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:19 pm
Hey you know that guy in your sig, Schizophrenic?

Is he the guy from that Japanese drama, "One Litre of Tears"?

Oxo  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:52 pm
yup yup. . nishikido ryo is kewl (he is my favorite in kajani8. . but not so sure if he is my favorite in newS). . he is from one litre of tears and attention please. . (attention please was not a great drama. . but i think there is going to be another season. . ) :]  

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:59 pm
[schizophrenic]
yup yup. . nishikido ryo is kewl (he is my favorite in kajani8. . but not so sure if he is my favorite in newS). . he is from one litre of tears and attention please. . (attention please was not a great drama. . but i think there is going to be another season. . ) :]

OHH! I THOUGHT I recognized him. xDD

Nehehe. Aww, 1 Litre of Tears was really sad... crying I nearly cried. D:

... Um.. sorry, I threw the TRAX off topic a bit. e_e Hmm... well, it looks like MinWoo won't be in the big music business anymore...

Maybe he might come back, but eh.... e_e I can't wait that long.....

-Sighs- Well, when I go to Korea, at least he won't be fan-crowded like DBSG.... right? O-o

Are underground rock bands as fan-crazy as the super stars? I really don't think so, because I see them as an equivalent to garage bands.... e_e

WHY MUST HIS TALENT BE WASTED?! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:55 pm
i think it is kinda like super stars. . under ground singers are quite big. . lots of american bands started out like that. .  

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:28 pm
[schizophrenic]
i think it is kinda like super stars. . under ground singers are quite big. . lots of american bands started out like that. .

Oo, really? Mmm.... But still.... SM Entertainment was a pretty big label....

AHH... I want to see MinWoo again........... ;_;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:39 pm
wahhhh. . its been a while. . .mmmm. . . . i still love the trax. hehehehe. . i should probably turn off my japanese music and go listen to the trax  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:18 pm
hmmm. . maybe his group will get signed by sm entertainment  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:15 pm
no. . .not sm entertainment. why dont i like sm entertainment? i dont like them for no reason at all  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:54 pm
me either. . maybe it is the fruitiness. . .  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:28 pm
>.< I haven't been here for a while. ^^;

Maybe MinWoo won't get signed with SM Ent. :/

'Cause what I'm thinking is, he said he left because of music differences right? Well, wasn't it SM who changed the TRAX into a more ballad/pop-ish sort of thing? :O

If we take a look at Blaze Away.... it sounds different to me than it was in it's Paradox and Scorpio days.

Maybe MinWoo saw something coming like that, and he liked the harder stuff.

Hahahaha, I sound so theoretical today. xDDD It's prolly because of my 90% on my persuasive essay and I'm super happy and I wanna sound smart ahahaha!!!

But I think it could also be so that he would get away from the BIG fame, you know? I heard that it gets tiring real fast. (>.< He gets like 2000 views everyday on his CyWorld. Prolly alot more, but this comp won't let me see CyWorld to check. :/ )

Ahahaha, but he always did want to play the guitar part. xD And now he's playing it! biggrin And he's really devoted to music and stuff and aww, I'm falling in love with him all over again. x3

Maybe he'll come back to the media! AHAHAHA!!! At least I hope so. >.>  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:45 pm
me too. . i want to see if he looks the same. . hehehe  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:20 am
hehehe. . . im listening to the trax again .. . some of their old stuff and new stuff. . . yay. . im still a fan. i just cant stop listening to typhoon's voice. . .it so nice. . .im listening to find the way right now. . yipyip. . .  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:09 pm
i keep on getting blaze away stuck in my head. .  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff