Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Do your friends like yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do they?
  Yep, all of us!! =^o^=
  NO TT___TT I'm all alone!!
  Yes, some of us...not all.
  Nope, and that make's me the perverted one xD (yes)
View Results

Mikoto Nephrite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:26 pm
Only 2 of my friends are true fans but they're girls. I need to find some yaoi loving guys! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:35 pm
heart LOVE IT!!! heart  

N I N J A _C H E E S E

sweety_o3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:26 pm
all my friends like yaoi except one. but she is on her way. so far she only likes shounen ai.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:23 pm
Three of my best friends like it. My other friend likes Sirius/Remus but that's it. >_< 4laugh My friend Krishi is a Roy/Havoc fanatic, and we argue all the tiime about her OTP versus whatever-mine-is-at-the-time. I dragged her into my love for Ohtori/Shishido (from Prince of Tennis) and insisted that thier character song duet is a love song. (Which it is. It's called Brandnew Days. Look up the lyrics in english, and you'll fangirl. Garunteed... heart ) I also torment her with pictures of Hitachiincest (If you're stalking my posts right now, Krishi, you know it's awesome.) and rub in her face how much more canon Touya/Yukito is than Roy/Havoc. But it's all in good fun, we never really get mad at each other. I fangirl over Prince of Tennis, she fangirls over Full Metal Alchemist. I fangirl over Ouran High School Host Club, she fangirls over Naruto. I fangirl over CardCaptor Sakura, she fangirls over Kamui. It's all good.

It's nice to have friends that like BL as much as I do.  

Kitsune-chi

mrs sesshoumaru

Loyal Dog

19,690 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:41 pm
whee my friends were the ones who introduced me to yaoi and the likes....and i've been a fangirl ever since.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:59 pm
The girls love it, some of the guys like it occasionally, and even those that don't like the hardcore stuff still like fluff. Hell, it really is cute.  

Kazkazarian

Twilight Rhapsody

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:02 pm
Yup were all Yaoi freaks!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:27 am
3nodding Most of my friends like it.  

Bunniechild

LeeLana

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:14 pm
most of my anime-lover friends like yaoi while other tolerate it or complete call me out as a "frickn sicko". oh wellz. that means less sharing and more reading/watching animeor manga for me! yay!!! (and more food at our Yaoi parties.) 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:56 pm
Dream of Existence
Only one person in my school likes yaoi (that I know of) thankfuly he's my friend! Although he might not be the only person to know what it is, i have to ask people about but I'm kind of emabarassed to explain what it is whe they ask "what is it?"

Well now I know some of my female friends know what yaoi is but I don't think they like it just tolerate it, that i know of! I bought the first volume of loveless so now i'm goignt o go around the school going like "What do you think of this picture?" *points to soubi and ritsuka kissing in the park* "Oh yea by the way the one with the long hair is a 20 something year old guy and the other one is a 12 year old boy, just incase you didn't quite see it!"

Although now i know that even though some of my friends like ready manga's they enjoyed Fushigi Yugi which has some kind of hardcore yuri! lol By the way those were my male friends so it was kind of predictable!  

~L.o.v.e.l.e.s.s~

teddybomber005

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:42 pm
One of my friends got me into It. At I did like it all that much..then I don't know what happen. Know I love it!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:06 pm
Alot of my friends like it. Which is good. biggrin

But... Some of my friends also think it's strange that we like it. Which is irritating.  

Sir Deranged Reindeer

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Hyuuga Kasumi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:25 am
Let me hear the melody...

Out of all my friends, about only two like it.

My dad kinda knows about my liking to shounen-ai, which is kinda creepy to some people out there. But my dad never did anything about it, he just left me to like it, that's all. Hoorah! ^^

...Of your voice. heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:54 am
My friends go crazy over it.
>>
They have more enthusiasm than me.

Ishu

Oshaberiya

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:10 pm
Well, one of my friends reads yaoi, yuri and hetero so I don't know what he prefers sweatdrop And another of my friends says he gets orgys from Pokemon... I guess he likes furi xp  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games