Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Shota Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Shota?
  what is shota?
  of course I do!!!
  No thats so wrong!!
View Results

Soubi The Blue Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:33 am
I likee Shouta... my most favy shouta pairing is Soubi x Ritsuka and I would go crazy to see a doujin of that >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:39 pm
Ohhh woow...I am such a Shota fanboy. Po-Ju is one of my heroes! The best place to go for Shota is ko-chan.org. They have a 20+ PAGE SECTION DEVOTED ENTIRELY TO BRIDGET!!!!!! The queen of Shota himself! I myself prefer the crossdressing Shota. That stuff is the best!  

Sora_Kamiya

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:37 pm
RionaDaidouji
I usually dislike Shota quite a bit, and for the longest time found it very disturbing. But then Larsa came along... And I just can't help but love Larsa/Basch. (And yes, Larsa would totaly be seme in this relationship. And you know Basch would never fight that fact)

I am retracting this statement. I have thought long and hard on this, and decided that Larsa is not worth getting into something like shota. I'm going to stick to finding fanfiction/fanart of him being at least 16 (legal age of consent in my country), and then never touch shota again with a 10-foot poll.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:05 am
Sora_Kamiya
Ohhh woow...I am such a Shota fanboy. Po-Ju is one of my heroes! The best place to go for Shota is ko-chan.org. They have a 20+ PAGE SECTION DEVOTED ENTIRELY TO BRIDGET!!!!!! The queen of Shota himself! I myself prefer the crossdressing Shota. That stuff is the best!
if you like crossdressing, look up:

Shounen Shikou R
Shounen Shikou S
Shounen Shikou - Josou World
Shounen Shikou SS

there's a lot of crossdressing shota there...

oh, and for everyone:
there's no limit to the youngness of shota... in vol 12 of 'shonen ai no bigaku' there's twins getting it on in their mother's womb...

anywho, the average youngest is about 4-5, but i've seen toddlerkon too... so there's really no limit to how young shota can go

as for what you do with this newfound information; who cares?  

LEMURIANsavant

Dr. Mocchin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:48 am
Like everyone else I said, it depends on the age. Like if it's 4 or 5.. that'll scare me. But anything 11+, it's fine for me. Such as Boku no Pico. A popular shouta anime, but I'm scared if I'm going to watch episode 2. *SPOILERS BEGIN* This little person named Chihirou, or something like that, he's younger than Pico. Pico is somewhat like 12 years old and has a relationship with an older guy named er.. well, I forgot his name but Pico calls him "Mokkun". He's about in his 20's or so. Chihirou looks like he's 6 or something.. which scares me. If Mokkun and Chihirou have sex.. I WILL hate shouta for awhile. *SPOILERS END* Other than that, I'm okay with anything 11+ :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:00 am
i think it would be sweet if Pico did Chihirou ^_^  

LEMURIANsavant

Devochki

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:11 am
usaullly..no because it's like the seme is a ***** but i do like the shota anime "boku no pico"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:12 am
the seme can also be a cute kiddy too ¬.¬  

LEMURIANsavant

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:13 am
*grimace* To each thier own and all that. I'm not into shota at all. I don't like the idea of unhealthy relationships in general, since I'm a hopeless romantic and like a little more realism, so something like such a young and emotionally immature child in a relationship, whether sexual or not, with an adult is... off-putting to me. *shrug* I might be taking it too seriously, because let's face it, be it BL, yaoi or shota it's all just fantasy, but I guess thass' just me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:50 pm
Shota's all good and well with me. But people shouldn't take my word. I only like it when it's good, though. That means no matter what age, I'll still like it, as long as it's beautiful  

Anise Skye

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:08 pm
Folken Lacour de Fanel

oh, and for everyone:
there's no limit to the youngness of shota... in vol 12 of 'shonen ai no bigaku' there's twins getting it on in their mother's womb...

anywho, the average youngest is about 4-5, but i've seen toddlerkon too... so there's really no limit to how young shota can go

as for what you do with this newfound information; who cares?
I knew that. Well, not the specific reference to that manga, but I knew there is no youngest age.
Although, I personally am not into much under the age of 5 myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:20 pm
i'm a fan. within reason of course. heart  

lady anissina

Sora_Kamiya

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:21 pm
I am an absolute Shota nerd. How much? Let's just say that the guy who works at the nearby Borders sometimes refers to me as "Ghengis Shota Khan"...get it? AHAHAHA...yeah...It's the only stuff I touch when it comes to...well...you know...and my parents are scared sick.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:32 pm
I'm a big Shota fan. Really bad too. Rugged good looking middle aged man/ devious hormonal little boy = <3  

[Ren The Ryoko]

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

K a n i

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:37 pm
I like it, though depending on how it's portrayed. ( Like how Renee the Rabid Squirrel said. xD )

Hunny-Chan FTW.
So cute. @_@

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas