Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Ninja's Rping Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:06 pm
I grin as the aura fades and I slowly eject the swords onto the ground. "Pathetic excuse for a fight." He laughs picking one of her swords up and cuts his left wrist not very deep. The hot blood trickles down to his fingertip and falls to a crease between bricks on the floor as a dark red portal opens. At the same time, a haze overcomes Kira and Zed, sucking them through the portal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:28 pm
Zed appeared a black sphere and through it inside the portal exploding it and everything that was on the other side of the portal befor Kika and Zed were to get inside."Stop your dumb ideas you stupid...your not even worth my curses..."  

Zeramir

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:26 pm
"And here I was going to let you go back to my percious little sister" she smirked "oh hello Zed!" she waved.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:50 am
Adamu was sifting through everything he heard at Kira's hideout. 'I guess it's about time I got out of here and fixed this mistake.' Adamu thought. he opened his eyes and looked around,not spotting Kira anywhere.
"Lucky me..." Adamu said,partly dissappointed in not being able to fight anyone to escape. He dissappered into the shadows and went to his own hideout to check on the wound in his chest.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Vampire_Ninja88

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:48 pm
((out of rp--okay just about everyone in this friken thread is godmodeing, Zed and Jino most of all. this isn't a Ninja RP it's more like a God/Shadow/Vampire senario going on. I'm not trying to start a arguement or anything, but come on guys-tone it down a bit. Be ninja's not friken angels from hell! and stop going into the shadows all the time just to flee. make up something original. sorry, something had to be said.
and one more thing, don't end the fight scenes so quickly. they're really short and it's pissing me off.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:53 pm
Kurenai watched below from the roof of the mansion. "Seems as if everything is going to hell. Hn. sounds a like fun."  

Vampire_Ninja88

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:27 pm
Vampire_Ninja88
((out of rp--okay just about everyone in this friken thread is godmodeing, Zed and Jino most of all. this isn't a Ninja RP it's more like a God/Shadow/Vampire senario going on. I'm not trying to start a arguement or anything, but come on guys-tone it down a bit. Be ninja's not friken angels from hell! and stop going into the shadows all the time just to flee. make up something original. sorry, something had to be said.
and one more thing, don't end the fight scenes so quickly. they're really short and it's pissing me off.))

((ok first of all. Jino started it I just did it to destroy a god modder. second of all I was the original one so I don't have to change anything about him. Third of all who are you to say what to do and what not to do when you are the least active pof all of us. Without trying to make an argument of course. Everytime you come here you just see the bad we are doing, post it in an out-of-the-rp-message and then post a sentence to say Kurenai is not doing anything STILL. So save your negative comments and let us know the positive ones. Another thing is that I am too getting sick of this godmoding s**t. Zed is not supposed to do most of what his done but if smith breaks the rules neo will break them too. Thank you for reading this and please take this into consideration.(Specially you Miss Vampire because quite frankly its been pissing me off since you said that I was never here. Look in the mirror!)))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:46 pm
Zed sat on the floor with crossed legs and looked into the distance."I'm getting so tired of this s**t...If this keeps going I am going to explode..."Said to himself.  

Zeramir

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:52 pm
Zeramir
Vampire_Ninja88

((ok first of all. Jino started it I just did it to destroy a god modder. second of all I was the original one so I don't have to change anything about him. Third of all who are you to say what to do and what not to do when you are the least active pof all of us. Without trying to make an argument of course. Everytime you come here you just see the bad we are doing, post it in an out-of-the-rp-message and then post a sentence to say Kurenai is not doing anything STILL. So save your negative comments and let us know the positive ones. Another thing is that I am too getting sick of this godmoding ####. Zed is not supposed to do most of what his done but if smith breaks the rules neo will break them too. Thank you for reading this and please take this into consideration.(Specially you Miss Vampire because quite frankly its been pissing me off since you said that I was never here. Look in the mirror!)))

((Well said, Zed... but the only reason I started godmodding as the death angels son was because the mission, as it seemed, was to rid this world of Kira. The fact that I had to god mode to do so, is a misconception.))

---

With the curse hanging loomingly over him, I fall to my knees and slowly to the ground. Unable to hold my form any more, my father, the Death God, or Angel, whichever he preferred to be called upon this visit, loomed over me as I went to my human form. "You're pathetic, too much so to be my son!" I heard him scream through telepathy, "Damn you" I said in English as his hand reached into my chest, thrusting my soul from my torn corpse. "You had your chance to play Ninja, and you turned your back on your friends! This body I gave you was to allow you to fit in! But you abused it!" he roared, now speaking a tounge unknown to human beings. I shook my head as my father begins devouring my soul, until Jino, no longer exists. A dark and heavy mist covers the area until it no longer exists.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:54 pm
((dude the only reason i haven't been active is because i wasn't even home so i couldn't really be active. and besides there was a long period of time that no one was even posting, so i figured that it was going to proceed that way. yea i'm not doing anything because i'm sick of you god modeing, which you do. you always do, no one can even phase the great Zed, right! whenever your to the wall, oh damn you post that your behind them all the sudden, can't you be a lil more creative. also i would apperciate it if you would consider what i have said too. (btw-i'm sorry that i thought you were never here, but in fact no one was even posting either. i was waiting for you to respond to my post before hand. so i didn't post either. and i'm sry this is such a long a** post.) All i really want is the god damn fight senarios to last more than 2 or 3 f-ing posts!))  

Vampire_Ninja88

Drake Kirzan

Dangerous Hunter

6,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:11 am
Ok I am confused i just started in this thread so yea and right after i started my computer died and i couldent post and now every ones ******** gon crazy with the god modeing thing!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:37 am
((Godmodding is a problem. I don't know what to say about it except that you shouldn't godmod,especialy in an RP guild or sub-forum in a guild))  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:01 pm
"I'm tired of this crap...I am going"Zed turned his back on everybody and went below huge tree. He sat under its shadow and appeared a gun from his shadow, The dark ninja cocked it and put it to his head pulling the trigger."C ya...another place another time...and where bitches are not to be found..."Splaters his brain across the floor and drops to the floor loosening the grip on the gun.Zed laskot cielo was dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:17 pm
heres my character^^ heart heart

Name: yoko namisume
Race: Human
Ninja Rank: Anbu
Special details: has a demon (doushin in jap) trapped inside (similar to kyuubi-naruto and shikaku-gaara) the 'doushin' is a powerfull ino (dog/wolf) demon, but can only be used when yoko is extreemly enraged or low on chakra. the ino's name is daraku. yoko has a 20% chance of dying or geting seriously injured every time he goes FULL demon(not when he just uses it's chakra and makes a plasmic wolf around him)

picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

nyozeka123

nyozeka123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:23 pm
::yoko sits watching all the small animals around him play whilst he sits high apon a tree and watches for missing nin::

"heh...this is boring, when will the kazekage[([sand kage])] give me an exciting mission? 'sigh' guess i beter make the best of this then..."says yoko

::he pulls out a ramen, water and a lighter. he then pours the water into the instant ramen and cookes it over his lighter::

"sigh"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces