Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tabby507

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:44 pm
"myheadfeelzlikeitweighs500poundzzandasyoucanprobablytellmywordscomeoutinslursplusihaveama..." at this tabby closes her eyes mubles something thats was barely heard "jorheadache"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:02 pm
Kitty followed Tabby in, "Just in case you couldn't understand her babbling," Kitty gave Tabby a small smile, "she fell and hit her head. I used Episkey to stop the bleeding, but she said she was having double vision before..." Kitty trailed off, eyeing the firstie worriedly.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:13 pm
"Mmmhmm, well those are definitely signs of a concussion, but I better take a closer look just to make sure. I'll be right back. The eyedrops should help with a dizzyness in a few moments."

The nurse walks into the backroom, by the sound of things, she was having trouble finding what she needed. Sentences like "Oh, where is it?" "Blast it all!" and "OH HIPPOGRIFF DUNG!" escaped the door into the wing. It was after about 5 minutes that the woman came back out sporting some unusual metal goggles with several different kinds of lenses installed on them.

"Right... lets have a look..." The nurse flipped through what seemed like a dozen different lenses until she got the one she was searching for. She then bent over Tabby's head.

"You said you used episkey did you? Maybe not the best approach for a concussion, but I must say you did a good job with it. Hmm..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:18 am
" Kitty.....?" Tabby said a litttle weakly her head spinning from Professor Basore's yelling  

Tabby507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:49 am
"Just try to stay calm, Tabby" Kitty patted Tabby's hand. "Professor Basore isn't our nurse for the fun of it. She knows what she's doing."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:54 pm
"Mmhmm... mmhmm..." the nurse said, while examining Tabby's head intently. She also took a moment to scrutinize Tabby's face with a different set of lenses on the weirdly shaped goggles, "Can you look at me for a moment? Yes just like that. Okay."

She stood up straight and took off her goggles. "A concussion indeed. I see no signs of it being otherwise. I'll go find the potion that treats it and bring over some bandages for that cut on your head. You'll be fine, dear, just sit tight a little longer." The nurse goes back into the back room to replace the goggles, and find the other supplies she mentioned.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Tabby507

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:45 pm
"OK..." tabby says in a shaky voice. She had never liked treatments and anyone who new her well knew it was almost impossible to get her to drink a potion "Maybe Professor Basore will figure something out...or Kitty"tabby thought to herself glancing at Kitty as she thought about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:23 pm
"You can't drink potions? I can't swallow pills. xp Though I doubt that helps." wink  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Tabby507

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:34 pm
"ohicandrinkthemi'mjustreallystubbornwhenitcomestodrinking them!" said Tabby trying not to sound like spoiled little kid.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:26 am
The nurse comes back out with some bandages, and some kind of ointment in a jar. The ointment was bluish green in color and somewhat translucent. "Alright, first things first then, let's give you some clarity..."

She opens the jar, and scoops out a miniscule portion of the ointment into the fingers of each hand, then she rubs both of them together for a moment, then applies the ointment to Tabby's temples and her forehead, "This should help clear up that head of yours in a few seconds." As she rubbed the ointment into the skin, its fumes permeated into the air smelling almost minty.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Tabby507

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:23 pm
Tabby's head instantly feels better "wow" she said in amazment  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:01 pm
The nurse chuckled, "I'm assuming you said 'wow' for good reasons." She helps Tabby up to a sitting position then bandages the girl's head, "For the most part the cut on your head is already healed, but I imbued this bandage with some magical properties to make sure the rest is healed properly. Your head will be good as new tomorrow once you get a good night's sleep... or that's the plan anyway. Let's just make sure your brain is still working okay."

She raises a finger to Tabby's face, "Without moving your head, I want your eyes to follow my finger." She slowly moves her finger to the left, to the right, up, and down, and sometimes diagonally. "And sayy...... itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout!"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:27 pm
Tabby folowed professor basore's fingers and not seeing the signifagance it she said "itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:58 pm
"Either she's having a bit of fun razz or she wants to test your memory," Kitty piped up.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:07 pm
"Can't it be both?" The nurse chuckled again, "Actually, I just wanted to make sure you weren't slurring your words anymore. All the symptoms are virtually gone now, though do come back to the wing after a day or two, so I can make sure that head of yours is all healed up. Other than that, you're free to go! May the rest of your term be less ...hrm, accident prone."  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games