Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:42 pm
I've tried everything I could think of but the memberlist doesn't work for me either. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:09 pm
yeah i can't get past it either for some reason also...  

DiddleFreak61387

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:07 pm
The acceptance of Sanjuro_Sakakida-san brings the total of guild members in my band to 4! (even if one never comes here). If you have a fellow band member in the guild, say so!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:04 pm
Durza the Shade
The acceptance of Sanjuro_Sakakida-san brings the total of guild members in my band to 4! (even if one never comes here). If you have a fellow band member in the guild, say so!

Not counting me... there's 3. And none of them are too active...
~RikkuTheThief~
goddess_aphrodite
jessteengirl

there are more people in my band that are in gaia though... whee  

RinoaHeartilly

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:01 pm
i dunno how many people are on gaia who are in my band, i know of 5 right off the top of my head but that's it...

would anyone mind if i started up the fantasy marching band thing right now, if i did should i make it a sticky?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:14 am
playoffs

*hates*  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Pillilu

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:57 pm
I wish people in my band were on gaia but i dont think they are crying heart gonk crying heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:58 pm
BandGeekGirl
I wish people in my band were on gaia but i dont think they are crying heart gonk crying heart

do they even know about gaia? I know that if i never said anything about gaia no one from my school would be on it right now.

Masquanade
playoffs

*hates*

O.o y do u hate playoffs?  

RinoaHeartilly

Ascend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:10 pm
Sorry I haven't been on much. My mom's been working me hard because of Thanksgiving. I'll prob'ly be on more after that! ><; For now, though, I won't be active. It's just a couple of days, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:13 pm
because . . . playoffs are evil. i mean i'm happy and everything for my football team . . . but ugh! it doesn't have to involve me! crying we have a concert in two weeks and we're barely prepared because of playoffs! i like marching season . . . BUT NOT THIS MUCH!  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:57 am
lol xd I know someone like you. They love marching season too, but then when it comes to the playoffs its already nov and they hate going to the playoffs and freezing their but off in the stands. My HS lost their second playoff game, so marching season for me is over. I haven't had anything to do on the weekends so now I go to anime club xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:47 am
RinoaHeartilly
lol xd I know someone like you. They love marching season too, but then when it comes to the playoffs its already nov and they hate going to the playoffs and freezing their but off in the stands. My HS lost their second playoff game, so marching season for me is over. I haven't had anything to do on the weekends so now I go to anime club xd

Lucky
crying
Not only for the playoffs being over but for an anime club
I want to start one at my house
xd heart
One of these days . . . whee
But yeah I have game this coming friday. gonk stressed crying domokun
Ergh. Our BD joked saying we were all going to dress like turkeys. I hope thier band comes because they're doing the same show as us and I want to put them to shame. xd (Of course our halftime show has been quite lacking these past few weeks . . .) sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:17 pm
Yes, anime club is so awsome! It's at Media Play and they have art contests u can enter and win gift certificates. During it they show a lot of different anime on the widescreen and on fri me and my friends all snagged the one couch xd u also get a ticket for going to anime club and if ur number is called u can win free stuff. I won a dvd on fri, and so did two of my friends. Today tho, only Kala won a dvd. She won fri as well. It's tons of fun 3nodding All anime/manga is 10% off on anime club days too!

Good luck on ur game fri! I hope you...uh, lose? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:34 pm
The worst recording of Ravel's "Bolero" that I've EVER heard just finished on the online radio station I listen to. I would have muted it, but it was so bad I had to hear more. The brass sounded like kazoos. o_O

Masq ish wearing no pants D:

My school needs an anime club. There's one at a larger college nearby but the closest thing we have is the Sci-fi/Fantasy club.  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:54 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Yes, anime club is so awsome! It's at Media Play and they have art contests u can enter and win gift certificates. During it they show a lot of different anime on the widescreen and on fri me and my friends all snagged the one couch xd u also get a ticket for going to anime club and if ur number is called u can win free stuff. I won a dvd on fri, and so did two of my friends. Today tho, only Kala won a dvd. She won fri as well. It's tons of fun 3nodding All anime/manga is 10% off on anime club days too!

Good luck on ur game fri! I hope you...uh, lose? xd

That's cool. You should bring in a videogame system, hook it up to the widescreen, and play games with anime-style graphics. Might I suggest Tales of Symphonia?

Um, don't mind me. I'm always looking for bigger and better screens to hook my GameCube into. My school has projectors, and a giant screen in the auditorium, and . . . well, I wish.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games