Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Current Guild Model Competition Center New Comp !! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andreis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:53 am

ravener2759
Andreis
Thanks everyone. I am still working out the kinks in my glow effects.
theyre good so far, do you drybrush them?

So far yea.
The only thing I have gathered is the glow cannot be brighter than the source, which is kind of a given, and that you should use thinned paints so that you can build up layer by layer while working inward. For most of those I just drybrushed, but to the same effect really, just making it so that the color fades and changes shades.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:26 am

I got lazy on mine.

"Snot green...yeeaaaah. Goblin Green....yeeeaaahhhh....bit more Gobin.....yeeeaaaahhh, I'm done."

-Mykal

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

ravener2759

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:10 am

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

I got lazy on mine.

"Snot green...yeeaaaah. Goblin Green....yeeeaaahhhh....bit more Gobin.....yeeeaaaahhh, I'm done."

-Mykal
at least your honest.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:57 am

ravener2759
A.R.G.U.S Mykal

I got lazy on mine.

-Mykal
at least your honest.

Of course.
surprised

It didn't do too bad, I just wish I had Scorpion Green, but I'm not paying for a full pot when all I'll need is a small tiny dab every 7th model.

-Mykal

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

ravener2759

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:09 am

A.R.G.U.S Mykal
ravener2759
A.R.G.U.S Mykal

I got lazy on mine.

-Mykal
at least your honest.

Of course.
surprised

It didn't do too bad, I just wish I had Scorpion Green, but I'm not paying for a full pot when all I'll need is a small tiny dab every 7th model.

-Mykal
7th model? O.o
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:00 am

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

I got lazy on mine.

-Mykal

Sounds like me and my DG kill team, I have three reds and four greens to mess with, and I make them look like a squig just blew up on them or soemthing.

King Kento

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:19 am

ravener2759
A.R.G.U.S Mykal
ravener2759
A.R.G.U.S Mykal

I got lazy on mine.

-Mykal
at least your honest.

Of course.
surprised

-Mykal
7th model? O.o

yeah, there's 7 Death Guard in a box. 5 men with bolters or bolter/close combat knife, one with a plasma gun, and a champion. So 1 in 7 models would need the paint.

-Mykal
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:45 pm

When does this thing finish?

-Mykal

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

ravener2759

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:32 pm

A.R.G.U.S Mykal
ravener2759
A.R.G.U.S Mykal
ravener2759
A.R.G.U.S Mykal

I got lazy on mine.

-Mykal
at least your honest.

Of course.
surprised

-Mykal
7th model? O.o

yeah, there's 7 Death Guard in a box. 5 men with bolters or bolter/close combat knife, one with a plasma gun, and a champion. So 1 in 7 models would need the paint.

-Mykal
ahh, i see. kind of.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:53 pm

everyone, enter something in the anniversary model competition so i can add more prizes. xp

ravener2759

King Kento

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:01 pm

Yay, Im not alone in last place anymore.

And by the way visit the guild anniversary thread and its related model competition

-edit- nevermind the last place thing, but still go to the anniversary thread domokun
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:13 pm

Well, I don't think I can still join the 40K Kontest... So what are the perameters for the alternate Fantasy competition?

Dirk Daring Bramblethrush

Savage Prophet

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:04 pm

The anniversary painting competition includes fantasy, and is for any unit, as far as I can tell.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:36 pm

DarkElf27
The anniversary painting competition includes fantasy, and is for any unit, as far as I can tell.
Indeed, enter anything you like, theres nothing to loose and everything to gain.

ravener2759

A.R.G.U.S Mykal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:05 am

ravener2759
DarkElf27
Indeed, enter anything you like, theres nothing to loose and everything to gain.

Just curious, what about LotR minis?

-Mykal
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas