Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:11 pm
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai
All the Druids are pushing up flowers. wink

Would they still be pushing up much of anything by this point... sweatdrop
Depends on the flower in question, the nature of the soil around them etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:42 pm
TeaDidikai
Fiddlers Green
TeaDidikai
All the Druids are pushing up flowers. wink

Would they still be pushing up much of anything by this point... sweatdrop
Depends on the flower in question, the nature of the soil around them etc.

~desperately struggles not to make a bad joke regarding D&D Druids~
xd  

Fiddlers Green

Locheia Moon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:40 am
Oh well...I have heard things about Wicca and I'm also very interested in the Ancient Greek Gods and Goddess's. I'm very new at this and I came here to learn more about Paganism I suppose. I wasn't aware that the Druids were all dead. Don't they go to Stonehenge for a festival every year at the Summer Solstice? (Be gentle) >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:56 pm
Locheia Moon
Oh well...I have heard things about Wicca
On the 27th in my Journal is the current M&R infodump on what makes a Wiccan as well as Deo's brief notes on Wiccan History.

Quote:
and I'm also very interested in the Ancient Greek Gods and Goddess's.
The guild owner- Nuri, is a Hellenic Recon.

Quote:
I'm very new at this and I came here to learn more about Paganism I suppose.
Good place to be. 3nodding
Quote:
I wasn't aware that the Druids were all dead.
Druid is a social class, not a religion. The social class no longer exists.
Quote:
Don't they go to Stonehenge for a festival every year at the Summer Solstice? (Be gentle) >.<
Celtic Pagans do. I believe they are made up of what? P-Celts?  

TeaDidikai

Locheia Moon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:53 am
Oh thank you for all of the information! The book that I'm reading right now isn't actually portraying the Druids as a religion. It's just about their class or caste and how they compare to the Brahmins (I think). Guess I should have been more clear on that. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:59 am
No worries. Listen to Reagun's rant on Druids some time.  

TeaDidikai

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:26 am
Merry meet, names Lagaz if you please and im in no sense a newb but i feel that i should help in some way. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:01 am
WitchyBoy
Merry meet, names Lagaz if you please and im in no sense a newb but i feel that i should help in some way. mrgreen
Can I call you Leeky? mrgreen  

TeaDidikai

IH_Zero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:45 pm
Well, this appears to be the introduction thread, of sorts.

Anyway....let's see. I go by Tobias, but you can call me Tobias, Toby, ARI, AngryRobots, etc. etc. I'm 21, and I follow a solitary Kemetic Recon path. I don't really care for the recognized Kemetic church, for several reasons, so for the time being, I'm completely solitary.

I like to think I'm not fluffy, but I'm always willing to hear other voices, ideas, and opinions.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:46 pm
Welcome to the Insane Asylum... I mean Guild. xd  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:18 pm
Deoridhe
Welcome to the Insane Asylum... I mean Guild. xd
Goodness that is cutting close to the bone these days.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:29 am
Well, hey, I be new around here biggrin

I'm Zoey (but you guys can just call me Flower ^^) and I consider myself an eclectic Pagan. I'm kinda searching to see if any particular pantheon will come my way. At the moment I'm very much attracted to the Kemetic and Celtic side of things (specifically Irish).

Nice to meet chy'all xd

Flowerish

thegothikfaery

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:50 am
hi, im Faery (even people i know if real life call me faery). im wiccan, and have been for years, but am always interested to learn more... im a goth too... i know a few wiccans in my area, but not many.. hoping to meet more? maybe form a coven? merry meet and marry part. XfaeryX  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:07 pm
Hellooo
I just found my way to Gaia and Fluffy rehab yesterday with the help of my friend Reijin-chan. I'm excited to be here, because it gives me another way to procrastinate, and I'm slightly addicted to pagan discussions.

I'm Wiccan (I know I know) but one of the good, smart ones. Honest. I've been studying for 8 some odd years. I have my 1st degree in Cabot, which is a New England centered trad focusing on psychism and the "science" of witchcraft. It's a bit daft, but it was available. I'm going to begin visiting an Alexandrian coven and see about training with them.

Also, on a completely OT side-note...I just got an emai saying NJ's supreme court declared that denying same-sex couples an equal right to marriage is unconstitutional. YAY!  

kaidakitty

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:32 pm
thegothikfaery
hi, im Faery (even people i know if real life call me faery). im wiccan, and have been for years, but am always interested to learn more... im a goth too... i know a few wiccans in my area, but not many.. hoping to meet more? maybe form a coven? merry meet and marry part. XfaeryX

Founder of the religion?

What is the main aspect of the religion?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games