Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
"Yours and Leo's outlooks have always clashed, but the love he has for his family is very strong. Their safety matters to him, so much so that he blames himself if something happens regardless whether or not he caused it. Their suffering is seen as a sign of failure on his part. If your Leo is anything like the one here, I can imagine your exile and your condition hurts him as much as it hurts you." Sirea then frowned upon hearing the question. "He and Mikey had went out on a scouting mission to keep an eye on the Empire...they've been missing for quite some time now. As we speak, we've been working on trying to find their whereabouts. There is fear for the worst, but whatever the Empire's doing to them...we won't leave them to their fate. Of course, other obstacles began showing themselves."

"Obstacles?" he asked. He was troubled by the fact his two brothers, even though they weren't his world's version, had been captured.
"The Great Old Ones." She said with a frown.

"Right." Raph said nodding a bit.
She nodded as well. "And you've had your share of them as well?"

"Dagon for tha most part. One time me and my brothers went ta this place that had this giant squid creature under it that Donnie said seemed to be Cthulhu or if not at least a relative or minion."
"Great Old Ones are dangerous beings." She said with a frown. "They care only for themselves, those below them are just expendable pawns, even if they are among their most loyal of servants. My husband in particular was created by one of these Great Old Ones, but even he is just expendable in their eyes. While he may be considered a failed creation, they still try to make use of him in some form or another...and as you can see now, they're to the point of wanting to 'take out the trash'. In the long run, it's not really a loss to them on whether he's their most loyal servant or a flawed tool. He'll still be discarded once they have what they want."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Dagon for tha most part. One time me and my brothers went ta this place that had this giant squid creature under it that Donnie said seemed to be Cthulhu or if not at least a relative or minion."
"Great Old Ones are dangerous beings." She said with a frown. "They care only for themselves, those below them are just expendable pawns, even if they are among their most loyal of servants. My husband in particular was created by one of these Great Old Ones, but even he is just expendable in their eyes. While he may be considered a failed creation, they still try to make use of him in some form or another...and as you can see now, they're to the point of wanting to 'take out the trash'. In the long run, it's not really a loss to them on whether he's their most loyal servant or a flawed tool. He'll still be discarded once they have what they want."

"So what's he plan on doin bout it? He gonna fight back or......"

"Hmph. If I have to I will. Otherwise, I'm not going to worry about it until they come. You can't kill Great Old Ones. You can only seal them away for a while or slow them down as far as I know." Dan said as he walked downstairs.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:11 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Hmph. If I have to I will. Otherwise, I'm not going to worry about it until they come. You can't kill Great Old Ones. You can only seal them away for a while or slow them down as far as I know." Dan said as he walked downstairs.
Sirea's ears perked up upon hearing Dan, which had her glance over to him. "Rested well?" She asked before glancing back at Raph. "If we have to fight, we will. If the Elder Gods have the means to defeat the Great Old Ones, that would be great."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Sirea's ears perked up upon hearing Dan, which had her glance over to him. "Rested well?" She asked before glancing back at Raph. "If we have to fight, we will. If the Elder Gods have the means to defeat the Great Old Ones, that would be great."

"Well enough, I guess." he said with a shrug before eyeing Raph. "That's.....weird."

"Elder Gods?" Raph asked. He heard Dan and looked at him with a scowl. "Yeah, well if I wasn't so use ta ya daughter, you'd be pretty weird too."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:41 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Well enough, I guess." he said with a shrug before eyeing Raph. "That's.....weird."

"Elder Gods?" Raph asked. He heard Dan and looked at him with a scowl. "Yeah, well if I wasn't so use ta ya daughter, you'd be pretty weird too."
"Made some breakfast if you want some." She then looked at Raph. "The Elder Gods are enemies of the Great Old Ones. In fact, both sides have been at war for millennia." She then raised an eyebrow upon hearing Raph's scowl. "Calm down. Different dimension, remember? It would be strange to see someone we know, yet look a bit different."

Zelda was taking a sip of her tea. "Too early for a fight..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Made some breakfast if you want some." She then looked at Raph. "The Elder Gods are enemies of the Great Old Ones. In fact, both sides have been at war for millennia." She then raised an eyebrow upon hearing Raph's scowl. "Calm down. Different dimension, remember? It would be strange to see someone we know, yet look a bit different."

((How do you hear a scowl?))

Raph sighed. "Sorry, Ma'am...."

"You guys never let me have any fun." Dan muttered as he walked past Sirea and Raph. He ruffled Zelda's hair as he continued on to grab breakfast.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"You guys never let me have any fun." Dan muttered as he walked past Sirea and Raph. He ruffled Zelda's hair as he continued on to grab breakfast.
She shook her head a bit before looking at Dan. "He is a guest. I doubt Xena would appreciate you roughing up her friend." She then looked at Raph. "Don't worry about it."

Zelda smiled when Dan ruffled her hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:49 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

She shook her head a bit before looking at Dan. "He is a guest. I doubt Xena would appreciate you roughing up her friend." She then looked at Raph. "Don't worry about it."

"She could just as easily befriend the one here. You know, between the times he's ever around or sober."

"I'd ask how a zombie can get drunk, but this place has magic stuff goin for it from what Xena says."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"She could just as easily befriend the one here. You know, between the times he's ever around or sober."

"I'd ask how a zombie can get drunk, but this place has magic stuff goin for it from what Xena says."
"Nothing wrong with making friends in another world." She said then looked at Raph. "Magic is a common thing here. How common are magic and the supernatural where you're from?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Nothing wrong with making friends in another world." She said then looked at Raph. "Magic is a common thing here. How common are magic and the supernatural where you're from?"

"Hmph." Dan muttered.

"There's magic, it's just not.....like everywhere the way it seems to be here." Raph explained. "Healing magics and the likes aren't a normal every day thing."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Hmph." Dan muttered.

"There's magic, it's just not.....like everywhere the way it seems to be here." Raph explained. "Healing magics and the likes aren't a normal every day thing."
She shook her head in response to danger before her ears twitched as she listened to Raph. "What all is there in your world?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Hmph." Dan muttered.

She shook her head in response to danger before her ears twitched as she listened to Raph. "What all is there in your world?"

"Well, we got great old ones, we have demons and we have time travel." he said with a shrug. "Did I mention zombies. s**t ton of zombies. I seen werewolves and vampires too. They have an alternate reality world they live in though. Or like mirror dimension or some such."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Hmph." Dan muttered.

"Well, we got great old ones, we have demons and we have time travel." he said with a shrug. "Did I mention zombies. s**t ton of zombies. I seen werewolves and vampires too. They have an alternate reality world they live in though. Or like mirror dimension or some such."
"Just not as common there as it is here?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:11 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Hmph." Dan muttered.

"Yeah."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Hmph." Dan muttered.

"Yeah."
She gave a slight nod. "Where exactly have you been staying since your exile?" She asked.

Xena slowly came downstairs.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games