Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai

"I'd have to scan them." Loc said.

@Michelle: "Ha ha." Raph said dryly, but was still smiling.

"I don't hear a denial." She said in a sing-song way with a grin.

"Hm. You didn't, did you?" Donnie said with a smirk. This got him hit with a couch pillow.

@Xena: Loc shrugged. "I can go there discretely. I don't want them seeing me just yet. I'll let you know what I find."
Xena gave a nod then looked at him. "Loc...that woman who rescued us....Should she be trusted? Something about her is making me uncomfortable."

"That, I don't know. That'll have to be something you have to figure out."

@Michelle: Donnie chuckled, then sipped more of his coffee. "You're fine, Raph. As far as a zombified mutant turtle can be. I didn't find any kind of tracker on you, and I didn't find any cuts where they could have disected or taken anything."

"Good ta know."
Xena frowned a bit. "I am grateful that she helped us, I really do...It's just...I don't know....There's something she's not telling us. That and there's something about her that I just don't like... A machine that uses DNA to create a child...who in the military is that desperate to have a child? In fact, why is there even such a device in a military base?" She shuddered a bit. "The thought of a kid being created to be nothing more than a tool or a weapon is just downright wrong and dirty...Created or born, no child deserves that. It makes me think of what happened to me when I was a child...I wasn't created in a military lab, but still...." She rubbed her arms a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai

"Hm. You didn't, did you?" Donnie said with a smirk. This got him hit with a couch pillow.

@Xena: Loc shrugged. "I can go there discretely. I don't want them seeing me just yet. I'll let you know what I find."
Xena gave a nod then looked at him. "Loc...that woman who rescued us....Should she be trusted? Something about her is making me uncomfortable."

@Michelle: Donnie chuckled, then sipped more of his coffee. "You're fine, Raph. As far as a zombified mutant turtle can be. I didn't find any kind of tracker on you, and I didn't find any cuts where they could have disected or taken anything."

"Good ta know."

Michelle giggled. "That is good to know. Think I'm gonna grab myself some coffee too. Y'all behave while I'm gone." She turned and headed back into the kitchen.  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai

"Good ta know."
Xena frowned a bit. "I am grateful that she helped us, I really do...It's just...I don't know....There's something she's not telling us. That and there's something about her that I just don't like... A machine that uses DNA to create a child...who in the military is that desperate to have a child? In fact, why is there even such a device in a military base?" She shuddered a bit. "The thought of a kid being created to be nothing more than a tool or a weapon is just downright wrong and dirty...Created or born, no child deserves that. It makes me think of what happened to me when I was a child...I wasn't created in a military lab, but still...." She rubbed her arms a bit.

"Hm." Loc murmured with a nod. He then shrugged. "You should get back before they start looking for you."

@Michelle: Donnie nodded. "Ok. We will."

"Maybe." Raph said smirking.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Good ta know."

"Hm." Loc murmured with a nod. He then shrugged. "You should get back before they start looking for you."

"I would've thought either Raph or Donnie would come after me by now. Especially Raph since he's been the sort that doesn't like to stay cooped up for very long." She shook her head a bit before her eyes changed into a greenish color. "If I see this watch of yours, I'll try to hold on to it." She jumped into the air before she would make herself intangible. She would phase through a road to get into the sewers, all the while trying to follow the others' scents to the old lair.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Good ta know."

Michelle shook her head in amusement as she heard them  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Good ta know."

"I would've thought either Raph or Donnie would come after me by now. Especially Raph since he's been the sort that doesn't like to stay cooped up for very long." She shook her head a bit before her eyes changed into a greenish color. "If I see this watch of yours, I'll try to hold on to it." She jumped into the air before she would make herself intangible. She would phase through a road to get into the sewers, all the while trying to follow the others' scents to the old lair.

"They might have thought you wanted space. You did fly off, so I mean, it's on you." Loc said with a shrug.

@Michelle: The two would wait for her to return.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:59 pm
@Donnie and Raph: It wouldn't be long before Michelle would come out of the kitchen, sipping on a cup of coffee.

@Xena: She would find that she was unable to pick up on Donnie, Raph's or Michelle's scents  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Good ta know."

"They might have thought you wanted space. You did fly off, so I mean, it's on you." Loc said with a shrug.

@Michelle: The two would wait for her to return.
"Yeah, I did wanted fresh air...but if I was them, I would've had someone keep watch from a distance...especially during an apocalypse. That's like leaving someone for dead if you don't at least take safety precautions to help them...especially if they're unfamiliar with the territory." Xena said as she continued on her way through the sewers.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:52 pm
dark_serena07
@Donnie and Raph: It wouldn't be long before Michelle would come out of the kitchen, sipping on a cup of coffee.

@Xena: She would find that she was unable to pick up on Donnie, Raph's or Michelle's scents

"Hope the coffee's not too bad." Donnie said.

@Sirea: "And you shouldn't have wondered off, Coral." Loc said in a southern drawl.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

@Sirea: "And you shouldn't have wondered off, Coral." Loc said in a southern drawl.

Michelle chuckled. "Trust me, this is an absolute treat compared to the trash that cops keep. They really don't go to donut shops strictly for the donuts."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:21 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

"It's called getting fresh air, Rick." She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:28 pm
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Michelle chuckled. "Trust me, this is an absolute treat compared to the trash that cops keep. They really don't go to donut shops strictly for the donuts."

"I can only imagine." Donnie said chuckling.

@Xena: "You were already in fresh air and were safe with others. You could have asked someone to come with you."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:41 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

@Xena: "You were already in fresh air and were safe with others. You could have asked someone to come with you."
She shook her head a bit. "I wouldn't say safe..." She said, narrowing her eyes. "Someone was acting like nothing's wrong or happened."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:57 pm
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

She took another sip with a grin. "But then again, most cops wouldn't know a good cup of coffee if it held their guns to their heads."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

She shook her head a bit. "I wouldn't say safe..." She said, narrowing her eyes. "Someone was acting like nothing's wrong or happened."

"This paranoia is why you have troubles making friends." Loc said.

@Michelle: "I've seen some that were that bad." Donnie said nodding.

Raph stood and stretched some, then looked at the two. "Guess I'll go try ta find Xena. She takin a long time doin whatever she's doin. I'd feel better if this small ragtag group was all tagether."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff