Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
The Song of Those Who Clash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:43 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After she got done eating, she turned the TV on. Flipping through news channels to see the weather just blasting the whole state. Now she flipped to a music channel and sat on the bed. Sitting there she seemed to zone out a bit. After the food finished settling on her stomach. Zina would stand up and stretch a bit. Well still in her slacks and camisole; with bra under, duh. She sat on the floor and had her legs at a ninety degree angle and started to touch her toes. Once she was done with those she started to rub her neck a bit. Closing her eyes, with her legs crossed in front of her. The song I Write Sins Not Tragedies start to play, only for her to sing with it of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:51 pm
Viktor Ruinous

After a while he began to place around the room or just lay down in front of the window thinking all the while. Trying to come up with his own theories on way Zina was being targeted along with who was the one pulling the strings. Nothing was really matching up with what he knew of those in current power that might be able to do this. But when she started to sing he found himself walked over to where she was and sitting in front of her. Listing to her singing he fond himself enjoying it.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:01 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One could tell, she was pretty good at singing. Being a Siren did have perks, yet she did not use any of her magic. Now 'In The End' started to play as she leaned back on her elbows. During the piano intro she laid on her back, before she started to sing. Her legs stayed crossed as she laid there. Yet she did not notice or seem to pay attention to Viktor being so close to her. It was clear there was someone she was thinking about when she sang this song. Emotions started to creep in almost half way. Once the song ended and just played Evanscence's Going Under. Laying there she fought back a tear or so. Pressing the palms of her hands against her eyes now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:11 pm
Viktor Ruinous

As she was singing he just focused on her voice. He had heard others including other Sirens singing but never found them enjoyable. But with her voice he was draw in and knew that it wasn't because of her powers. When she finished singing and he could feel the sadness coming off her he was wondering what was wrong. Then for a brief moment he saw someone he cared for very deeply and lost a long time ago flash by in his mind. Losing himself in the memory and began to act like how he did back then he stared to sadly wine and nuzzle up to her side and lay down next to her. Trying his best to comfort her like how he used to.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:17 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She jumped when he whined and looked at him. Confusion started to wash over her as well. But she let an arm drape onto his back. Before looking away, tears still ran down her face. Using her free hand to wipe them away now. It was clear she did not want to push him away nor did she want him to see her crying. It was something Zina never liked to let others see. To her it was a weakness and annoying to others. As she felt like a burden to a lot of those she knew. After maybe an hour or so later, she finally fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:02 am
Viktor Ruinous

When she draped her hand onto his back his whining stopped and he moved closer into her touch. All while this was happening in his mind he was back with that person he wished he could have been with. Though unfortunately he did come back to his senses and remembered where he was exactly and who he was with. But he couldn't help but look around for the one he was thinking about just to see if maybe they were actually there. As he was looking around he did notice that she was finally asleep and could smell the tears on her face even after she wiped them off. He was about to get up and leave her but stopped when he realized that might wake her. So he choose to be kind and slowly grew and encircled her so he could act as both pillow and blanket and allow her to rest more comfortably. When she wakes up she would feel his tail wrapped around her while he just kept looking out the window.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:18 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She slept pretty soundly for a couple of hours, if that. Before waking up and looking around. Confusion was there yet she was still upset a bit. Slowly she sat up and muttered a thank you to Viktor. Before heading to the bathroom to wash her face now. After a few minutes she came back out and just sat on the floor by him. Yet she would look out if the window as the music turned into white noise to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:50 am
Viktor Ruinous

When she woke up he just stayed were he was and just gave a slight nod to her at the thanks. After she came back he didn't say anything for quite some time until he let out a sigh. "I would like to apologies about earlier as it would seem that I had a moment of weakness. Your singing reminded me of someone long ago and I lost myself to the memory and thought you were them. It would be appreciated if you can forgive me and forget about what happened.", he said as he kept looking out the window. He was very upset that he allowed himself to act like that and more importantly mistake a dear friend for someone else.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:58 am
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked at him and shrugged before tilting her head at him. Honestly, I feel like a burden for crying. Or showing anything that isn't happiness. But, you seem to be someone I can trust to express to.", she said. Only to be followed by a laugh. "Dear Gods, I sound so damn sappy.", she said, before standing up and looking around. Wanting to do something other the wallow in her emotions at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:20 pm
Viktor Ruinous

He just stood up with her and shook himself a little when she move. Having a feeling that she probably doesn't want to talk anymore about feelings but figured he would say something at least."I don't think you need hide your feelings. Take it from someone with a lot of experience it doesn't help. If you find some one you feel comfortable with talking about it you should. Though since you are saying that is me I don't know if it will be all that helpful.", he said as he let out a yawn used his hind leg to scratch behind his right ear. "Though I am will to lend an ear if you wish it. We are going to be with each other for a long time so it might be of some use if I got to know you better."

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:29 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked at him when he spoke and tried not to roll her eyes. Before she flipped the TV to another channel that was playing Jet Li's The One now. Watching it she just stayed quiet."My family thinks I should have no reason to be sad. And any friends, weren't really good friends.", she said, as she sat on the bed. Now she sat there and kept her eyes on the movie. It was clear she was not talking about Anya and the guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:32 pm
Viktor Ruinous

Now as she turned on the TV he just shrugged and went back to laying down. Though he did hear her when she mentioned her family and friends and thought about it and remembered something that one of her guy friends he thought were mates said about her family. "Some people say they are friends but lie and try and use you or just don't or can't understand you. As for family they should try and care for you. Though as you know not all family is blood.", he said from his spot on the floor. Remembering that when she was with those friends she was happy and he could tell that they did care for her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:39 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now she just propped herself up with pillows and watched the movie. Towards the end she got up and ordered something for lunch. Before she gone to the bathroom to brush her hair with her fingers. Since she did not bring a proper brush. Inwardly sighing she watched herself for a moment before stopping. Going back to the main room and sitting at the table now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:58 pm
Viktor Ruinous

As she watched her movie he was just starring out the window and relaxing. Though at one point he started to hear a weird conversation coming from out in the hall. He could hear that they were talking about them from outside. But as they were talking they mentioned something that really surprised and angered him. "Since I am apparently going to be your teacher I'm only going to give you a warning ahead of time this once. Get ready.",he told her as he began to let out a quiet snarl and walked over to the side of the door.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:10 pm
Zina Devon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She got up and frowned as she had zoned out. Before standing by the wall that was past the door. Now she waited as she had her fists up.
"Warning, only this once?", she said but laughed a bit and stole a glance at the window. Looking back towards the door she was fighting off something that felt like a panic attack. The pain grew from under her left breast to her right in a few heartbeats. Keeping her eyes on the door with her fists up, she knew this was only a few seconds. But it had felt like an eternity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas