Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ
🍃 || Hokage's Office [ Sadayo ] [Damaged] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 12:36 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Lilou Laflamme | S | Chunin | puppeteer | scholar | Origami
Appearance: Black and white hair. wearing whats in picture + a long overccoat of the same aesthetics cause flying is cold.

Lilou stood a few paces back from her three companions to keep herself out of trouble, the hand-puppet version she wore was filled with attitude and she wasn’t one to hold back on establish character traits she granted each of her puppets. Lilou watched Sadayo while wearing her casual smile, feeling a twinge of anticipation when she picked up on the fact Sadayo was summoning something, said anticipation answered without disappointment in the form of the white haired puppet. Lilou took in a breathe and covered her mouth as it opened, her eyes looking astonished as it was a wonder why tears didn’t flow nor blood also spurt from her nose. It was absolutey MAGNIFICENT, those crescent eyes that had been carved upon its face, combine with messy white haired and that eerie greeting smile gave it all the makings of a sinister card salesman always rubbing their hands together. No that was wrong if you added in those yellow robes.... then it could be upgraded to malicious cult leader, yes that would be the perfect character archetype said puppet must hold.

Now with eyes transfixed on the puppet, Lilou eyes head and eyes would follow its path, the hand puppet still facing Sadayo attentively between concerned looks at the real Lilou. The dream she selfishly imposed upon said puppet was almost immediately shattered the moment it spoke, it’s voice akin to Sadayos but not.... only to find the fire rekindled with how disembodied the voice sounded and that it didn’t flow from the weird smiling mouth properly or even at all. During her distraction the hand puppet would rub its face and shake its head with comedic disdain, choosing to speak up to show at least she was paying attention in its off voice that could possibly be compared to Lilous real voice. ”A cup of coffee would sound great Lady Hokage! It was a nippy flight over after all.” It expressed while putting its stubby fingerless arms together and was lent forward as if bowing, not responding to the subject matter Takao had already addressed, nor having anything to add currently being as Lilou was half distracted, although paying more attention than she might appear to be.

(Ooc: )

Stamina 1725/1725 | Chakra 2025/2025 | Sage chakra 1500/1500 | Puppet Points 0/33
Strength 2 | speed 4 | agility 4 | endurance 2

-techniques used

Summons

Hurrak

brooy

ghostfinch

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 9:08 pm
User Image
❖◦Sadayo

|Nidaime Hokage❖|Puppeteer|S+ Rank|Chakra
4,285/4,285 || Stamina 3,115/3,115 |Lightning|Water|Earth|

Leaf had caught a break.
“I will collaborate. We’re just recovering ourselves in the forests.” She felt and thought it risky to share this detail about this moment of vulnerability after the attack but the transparency with Kameyo and Kenshin having been involved wasn’t a major offset. The concern might have plainly been Sadayo’s nature, in the end. Sadayo’s attention diverted to her hand as it returned to the surface of her desk for some obscured activity. “They managed to mask their presence for a sixty-man fleet and ambush us with two jinchuriki present. Kenshin secured the eight-tails and I can only assume the nine-tails and his host were both safely secured by Kenshin as well.”
She removed her hand from the desk and finally took a seat back in her chair. As her attention squared in on Takao the woman was certain to blink again. Twice. Her pulled her arms back under her cape.
“This was a large group with a diverse selection of skill sets. They appeared to know who they were hunting and where they were going. We’ve yet to figure out how but with the majority of said group having been wiped out it’s just a matter of interrogating anyone who is left. ”

“Did members of your team here encounter anything?”
Four.

Something enters the room. A long white sheet producing a soft, snapping flutter as it flung itself through the doorway and beside the guest who seemed absolutely, delightfully floored by Hohoemi. Another puppet. If only the real Sadayo was here to truly get an eyeful of the profound appreciation for the craft. Was the visitor carrying a double of herself as well? In a way, Sadayo was focusing her vision throughout multiple puppets which was a taxing chore, honestly. Many details could be lost easily as her strings were acting like natural vision when one focuses on one space then everything else around blurs. Although, the blurring of her vision was immense. This unusual string trick was far from practical for anything beyond a situation like this.
The second puppet was maybe a bit more unusual than the laughing humanoid outside talking with Miki. The characters spelling out "gishin"* were inscribed on another humanoid’s blank faceplate hovering beside the visiting puppeteer. Unlike the previous creation Gishin’s physical intricacies were obscured by the faceplate, long hair, and gown. It was likely that the visiting puppeteer was able to spy long, dainty eyelashes on the rims of closed eyelids. This puppet’s sizable hands holding a tray with cups: the beverage, little spoons, and additives like sugar in the wait.

Ooc: Brooy - Miki
No bowing? Now that’s an interesting custom.” The puppet replied to this curiosity with a inquisitive tilt of the head and its hand cupped its chin with a harmonious clonk of wood and clank of metal!
The laughing puppet rapidly tilted its head side to side for an obnoxious rattle beside some shrilling giggle. Sadayo, despite the distance and her suffering, wasn't sparing the character of Hohoemi. Her voice staggering in and out as the character was prevailing, “you really are the lucky one to snatch up someone, huh? But all fun aside,” the puppet outstretched his arms and shook his hands for the girl’s attention. “If you want to be someone I can count on, you have to be someone the whole village can count on. I won’t subject you to the gauntlet of the academy but you need to understand this line of work isn’t a glamorous trade show!”
Miki would be briefly relayed, if not reminded, of the responsibility her position would encompass which might have seemed like a lot and not-serious from a puppet.
“Now. Where is your captive?” The puppet asked as he clasps his hands together eagerly.

{Edit: Claiming 2 Performance missions in this post]

*Doubt, suspicion; fear, apprehension.

**NOTE TO SELF: I totally need to cash a custom out for this sight thing. LOL
tab
tab
rince_yureil

rooy

hostfinch

Quote:

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 8:29 pm
User Image
Takao was pleased that the Hokage was down with some kind of collaboration on the Jashinist problem. The details hadn't been worked out yet, but this was good so far. "I'm surprised so many of them could mask their signatures so well. We were attacked by fewer Jashinists but they were incredibly strong. Many of our shinobi worked together to hold off only one or two... in fact, I had a team of three beside me to stop one of them, apparently named Saiko, and we still couldn't catch the stupid ********- excuse me." He closed his eyes and took a breath. His behavior needed to be the best it could be, not only for the diplomacy at hand but also so he could be placed on a team with the Leaf ninja he knew.

"You're right about Gyuki and Kurama, according to Kameyo. I think the only additional information we have is about the particular Jashinists we fought. I know this Saiko had the innate ability to negate certain ninjutsu but I don't know how it works or why it only works some of the time. He had access to Senju and Uchiha abilities, which is plenty concerning.

"Lilou, you fought one of the Jashinists yourself, right? Can you tell Lady Hokage about them?"

prince_yureil

brooy

Hurrak

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 11:04 pm
User Image

"Yep! No bowing! Mostly because it was just my family an a couple other families I suppose." Miki shrugged a bit as she responded to the puppets curiosity of the settlements social customs. Miki couldn't help but giggle as soon as the puppet began giggling. There was just something about it that made it contagious, but her giggling soon ended as the puppet effectively gained her attention by shaking it's hands. "Miss Hokage! I will be the most reliable shinobi you and these villagers have ever seen! I will help you with anything that I can and I'll protect those around me! I want to be a shinobi that others can look up to! Like Masato! Or or you! Or like any of those other shinobi that protected the villagers from those nasty Jashinists! I know that it's not an easy task to undertake, but I wish to be a shinobi Lady Hokage. It's the only thing I've ever wanted since I was a kid! Miki was deadly serious in her little speech. This was her chance to finally do the thing she had waited for years to do. The chance to become more than just Miki Shiratori. No she could be Miki Shiratori, genin of Konohgakure! That was the dream. Yet how serious she was, her smile never faded away. Then the girl pointed to her chest with her thumb. "You can count on me Lady Hokage." The girl was nearly in tears at the end of her speaking. The adrenaline that had rushed through her body soon faded which made her feel somewhat tired after all of that long winded talking. Then the topic of the captive came up, Miki's cheeks turning red. "Oh um... I kinda left them in that hole. I'm sure they're still there. I thought one of those people in the masks was going to get them." Miki looked down, a bit ashamed she hadn't thought about actually bringing the captured jashinist here.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,110 / 1,110 x◆¦ STAMINAx 1,120 / 1,120 xx
                ◆¦ Bloodline & Bukijutsux ◆¦ B RANK Genin x◆¦ Senju & Uchiha x ◆¦ Konohagakurex
                ◆¦ EXPx 01,900
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 1
                  ● Speed ► 3
                  ● Agility ► 3
                  ● Endurance ► 1

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

Hurrak

Prince_yureil

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 8:04 pm
User Image

'I wonder how bad the damages were here.' The twins thought amongst themselves as the more important shinobi went about discussing the matters of the attack. These jashinists were incredibly skilled at getting around sensors it seemed. Something the twins could attest to given their ability to not be seen by their byakugan before the battle had already begun. Whatever it was must have been a strong technique of some kind. Perhaps still above what the twins were capable of, not that either of them would ever admit that. 'How are they brave enough to assault villages like this? Was there even indication these Jashinists were rising up to levels like this?' Seo thought to her brother as Hotaru found himself looking around the office. 'Well look at what that Saiko guy managed do to the hospital and if Takao was there with other shinobi then those guys must be really tough. I mean how does someone just negate ninjutsu? And a Senju-Uchiha at that? Those people are serious business. We got lucky with who we had to fight.' Hotaru replied to his sister, being more thoughtful than he normally would. That was mostly do to with him realizing how bad the village had been beaten. If the Jashinists had continued their assault and Kenshin didn't arrive, well who knows what could have happened. The twins were going to have to become stronger to defend their village the next time those people decided to show up again. Perhaps it was time for them to go through the trials of unleashing their Tenseigan.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 2,490 / 2,490 ◆¦ Geminix 500 / 500 x◆¦ STAMINAx 2,190 / 2,190 xx
                ◆¦ Bloodline/Medicalx ◆¦ S RANK CHUNIN x◆¦ Hyūga-Akuryō x ◆¦ Arashigakurex
                ◆¦ RYOx 00,000x ◆¦ EXPx 04,055
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives
                  ● Immune to B Rank Katon and below

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 8
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 6

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Prince_yureil

kiiwispoet

hurrak

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 1:00 am

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Appearance: Black and white hair. wearing whats in picture + a long overccoat of the same aesthetics cause flying is cold.

Aha! Yet another unique and mysteriously creepy marvel and made its appearance, bearing the liquid that she had requested and took with a wide eyed staring bow. Why might those well fashion eyelids be closed, with lashes like that it was clear that the puppet wanted attention brought to its face, though it was covered in long concealing hair and then there was the faceplate. Was it the puppet that was apprehensive or fearful of something so closed its eyes and concealed itself in hair to feel secure perhaps? Of coarse this was all characterization and humanization she was applying based on what she saw in its design, she as a puppeteer had the idea that one who knew the secrets behind its hair or eyes would be paying a price in doing so and Lilou also wanted to see its concealed secrets but had to restrain herself.

Sipping on the coffee that she took carefully with her only free hand Lilou tore her attention away from the puppet infested in nearby fully into the conversation at hand. She was sad to see how much talking about this heated Takao up so much, understanding his feelings of frustration and anger all too well as she was in the same boat as he for the most part. While she listened she also straightened out her thoughts on the Jashin worshipper she had failed to subdue, her normal pleasant smile degrading to a more passive and though filled look to try and fit the mood of the room if only for a moment. Feeling a little nervous when attention was brought to her she immediately fell back onto me saying about AND doing what she was meant to.

She firstly started sipping her coffee as Takao began to ask her so she could look up at him as if she hadn’t expected to be brought up and looking at him with an expression that screamed “who me?” Proceeding to shake her head “no” as her hand puppet said in its allusion to Lilous voice filled with its nippy and superior tone declared “No, sorry we can’t tell you anything... but he can!” With a flick of the hand bearing little Lilou, the hand puppet was dismissed and her fingers pointed at the doorway as a small cube of paper glided out the room and to the side of the door, unleashing something.....

From beside the door did a large figure step out, it’s size blocking the light and darkening its silhouette a little as a clunk of wood on wood could be heard. Takao would likely feel the sensation of hatred or disdain appropriate some level of his psyche as Lilou brought out a bloody Nomster, this one around six and a half feet tall wearing an eyepatch and with a wooden peg leg as one of its feet, a big over the top cigar in one of its stubby fingered hands and a green Camo patterned sleeveless shirt not unlike some sort of jungle commando. ”Me am the best option to explain what Sergeant Private Lilou gathered in the way of intalligence, mmmmm yesssssir!!!” The puppet declared with a salute that couldn’t pass the creatures mouth, the prop cigar flinging away and perfectly landing in the trash can, the puppet staring for a blip of a second at its now empty hand and then gems turning at Lilou to do something. Giving the puppet a “what the hell” look when the puppet referred to her as “Private lilou,” the girl would still nod as it signalled at her and started to produce some paper.

”This here am the enemy, like-uhm to talk a lot of nonsense, open about his intent and a confident one, we shall call him..... Mr loudmouth, mmhmmm yesssir!” The blue puppet declared in its strange hardened tone that was still clearly coming from something expressed to be about as dumb as it can get, it’s stubby arms signalling at what Lilous paper turned into. It was a big damn life sized image of Junpei, nearly perfectly capturing his appearance save for minor details that would have require Lilou actually get close to the man, the thing was essentially a life sized cardboard cutout. Lilou stepped to the side of the construct, making sure it could support itself and then also waving a hand toward the image as if presenting it, before turning away and starting on something else. ”Private Lilouuuu is not happy to admit that with several allies and pulling out all the stocks she couldn’t scratch the man.... however she did learn A lot from the man as he man be powerful.... but Lilou am think he relies on powers and follows the instructions of others as he was serving as bait, plus he had no defence not try to stop me, I uh mean didn’t stop Lilou pulling off some sweet sensory moves on him Yesssir.” it continued as it was clear someone was at least happy about one aspect of the encounter or at least proud of the small victory, Lilou trying to ignore any looks for the minor slip up in hopes no one would acknowledge it.

”Lilou has written down a more detailed list than you will receive, but in short he am a storm release user, has Oni clan techniques, knows most standard water or lightning techniques, knows more variety of gen-Jutsu than Lilous friend Senna who’s quite adept in that field, knows many forms of arms and unarmed combat and is built like a master swordsman. Doesn’t seem to have any experience dealing with full on sealing and sensor types based on Lilous impression of him. He can also summon things and likely a tamer as he summoned some really intense looking Yokai-man thing maybe? It was called Astika and looked like that, Lilou hasn’t had time to research the name at all, In the end he invited lilou into his club and left us when we basically couldn’t fight anymore, gasssspppp.” The puppet gasped out, not even adding its classic yessir, Lilou however looking unbothered as she presented a much smaller rendition of the monstrous, ignoring the Nomster that collapsed to hands and knees, panting and wheezing. The picture here was of a strange person that bore snake like eyes with red scales around them, ****** clothes(never specified so imma go with that, feel free to adlib it different should you wish.) hiding most of his skin, though some parts that were visible appeared to have patches of discolouration..... again Lilou was only able to memorize so much detail for only seeing it for all of ten seconds or so.

Lilou placed the picture of Astika on Sadayos desk along with some sheets of paper containing written information about what she gather about Junpei, not that it would be so comprehensive as to break down all that Junpei could do in the field of Jutsu, though it did carry a lot of information than many shinobi would not like revealed about themselves. Lilou grabbed the cup of coffee and sipped on it, trying not to give away that the gruff Veteran Nomster voice was actually a total doozy when done in long stints, she couldn’t even mess around with properly speaking in character anymore it was that bad...... This lilou kicked her puppet square in what one could call its gut while it was down and it let out a cough of pain and collapsed in an exaggerated manner before bursting into smoke as she dismissed the puppet, looking to the others and giving a slow shrug and goofy smile whilst looking away with her eyes for a split second as she did. After a pause Lilou it the coffee down and sighed with her hands for those who understood “Sorry about that, it was easiest this way.” This statement likely being true for no one besides Maybes Lilly’s dedication to not directly speaking and leaving everyone wondering if it really was all an act. Still she did hope that her information was clear and would be useful, she didn’t really want to go deeper into it if she could help it, feeling intense responsibility for what happened to Musica and Reiyer, also for Akari and Aoi as even if their injuries were low they still had to step up in the villages place.

Stamina 1725/1725 | Chakra 2025/2025 | Sage chakra 1500/1500 | Puppet Points 0/33

-techniques used

Summons

kiiwispoet

ghostfinch

Brooy

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:37 pm
User Image
❖◦Sadayo

ooc: To get you all up to speed with Bun-land, I'm sorry about the incredible delay. I had a very difficult week with the holiday setting back some of how my classes functioned on top of a few other hurdles.
* Brooy should be retroactively moving Miki but I'm going to reply to that soon.
That said, Prince, I will try to see about doing the training thing with your Jashinist. But I'm really worried about holding you back on that character.
The summer turned out to be busier than the spring. The fall will be much, much better.
tab
tab
Sadayo’s attention swaps from one to the next in some seamless fashion involving her head moving along with her eyes. The contrast of how the attacks folded out was interesting, to say the least, and worrisome in regards as to why things unfolded as they did. It wasn’t easy to express the sense of relief hearing Takao confirm that something somewhere went right for a demon host.

Meanwhile, the on-going theatrics between two apparent puppeteers were likely an unspoken nod of interest. She could only hope the collective antics of two performers weren’t distracting, to say the least, to the other visitors. Sadayo had her puppets acting as lively extensions of what her double couldn’t easily replicate. Her guest had puppets- at least Sadayo hoped they were puppets- that were looking like pure extensions and forerunning stars of the puppeteer’s own dramatics. Now if only the flashy paper tricks weren’t in the puppeteering equation…

The model was a monster. Not the puppet, no. The formation captured in paper was a tall being with horns and long ears. “That’s impressive to have identified that much of someone’s skill set.” And survived. ”He sounds like he was playing a game of intimidation. As a decoy he probably was biding his time to learn about the likes of his opponents’ as well. That said, I appreciate the preparation and detail you took into this. Could I trouble the rest of you for any other individual reports in writing? For the sake of review and to save me the anxiety of remembering it all.” Her request didn’t come on empty. Pens, paper, and brief mention of an appropriate sitting area would be sufficient for writing were all provided.

“A Saiko and Oni-Loudmouth in a club,” the puppet sighs, repeating mindfully some of the shared basics. In the moment Sadayo’s own theatrics were waning. Her luxurious cape obscuring most of her shoulders dropped as her neck slowly began to bend. One the controlling end of the invisible strings something was off on the puppeteer’s end. With a quick recovery, Sadayo played her error off as a simple nodding gesture.

If this was the Saiko of Sadayo’s past, recalling his skill alone among this small group of extremists, then it wasn’t hard to assume they were composed of heavy-hitters.
“A Saiko disappeared many years ago around the time the inhabitants of this village were moved west- from the islands- to the coast and broke ground here. He was a refugee of the Land of Winds after we- the Hidden village- fell to an ambush. The very last instance I had contact with him was before the volcano erupted. He expressed interest in traveling back but the lack of contact suggests he was not successful in his endeavors.” Contact was more like eavesdropping on someone else’s orders after she handed him a grisly trophy. One awkward memory of sanguine droplets trailing on a pristine floor stood out to her even from this distance she truly was from this very room.
“I’m not telling you this for sentimental reasons. I barely knew the man. But if this is the same Saiko then combating this group will sincerely be far from a painless process. Can you show me the Saiko you met as well?” By any means at this point. “And what is this club?”

*Doubt, suspicion; fear, apprehension.

tab
tab
Prince_yureil

Brooy

ghostfinch

Quote:
[/quote

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:03 pm
User Image
Takao learned some things from Lilou's presentation, and hadn't actually expected to see one of the Jashinists appear before him. It chilled him to see the other man and hear the description of his abilities. Saiko wasn't alone in this league of Jashinists; and yes, Takao had certainly expected as much since so few of them brought the village to its knees, but damn... it made him feel inadequate.

"Saiko looks plain. Dark hair. Dark eyes. He never spoke to any of us. It didn't seem like he had any tamed creatures so the Senju and Uchiha abilities had to be his own, right? He's... he's scum." Takao's lip curled up in disgust as he said he, though he undoubtedly thought of himself as being scum, too, for being completely unable to defend himself against the Jashinist.

He took a writing utensil and got to work writing down everything, though his handwriting was far from neat since he had always been a messy lefty. "I guess it's comforting that the Jashinists didn't just spawn or something. Like, if they have some history with you guys or with anyone, then at least they've had roots somewhere before Jashin. We could use that against them, if we could get a good investigation going."

prince_yureil

brooy

Hurrak

ghostfinch

Seeker

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:26 pm
User Image

The thought of unlocking the Tenseigan excited both of the twins. It was something they had dreamt of ever since they were children. Doing so would prove how powerful they truly were. However, their dream could wait as they had to deal with the matters at hand. "Wow." Hotaru would say after Lilou had finished up her analysis of the person she had fought. She had managed to gain a lot more knowledge on the subject than Hotaru and Seo even had the chance to. Which was a little disappointing to the twins. They both wanted to be more useful in this conversation, but their battle was short and mostly dealt with by Kenshin. This Saiko guy and the guy that Lilou fought seemed like bad news. Whoever they were against really wasn't even close to the same caliber it seemed.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 2,490 / 2,490 ◆¦ Geminix 500 / 500 x◆¦ STAMINAx 2,190 / 2,190 xx
                ◆¦ Bloodline/Medicalx ◆¦ S RANK CHUNIN x◆¦ Hyūga-Akuryō x ◆¦ Arashigakurex
                ◆¦ RYOx 00,000x ◆¦ EXPx 04,055
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives
                  ● Immune to B Rank Katon and below

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 8
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 6

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Prince_yureil

kiiwispoet

hurrak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:06 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰

Lilou shifted her body weight, sipping on her coffee and trying to not look really pleased with herself over the compliment behind her notes… normally people found her to be too precise and detail with paperwork so it was nice to not see the look of regret teachers and others had given her before. It was unfortunate for her that she wasn’t very subtle and so her efforts were for naught, body language and expression clearly depicting her as pleased with herself. Even in defeat there was at least some things she could take pride in, like surviving and gaining information and hearing the results of her loss had value helped grant her some peace of mind over the matter. Her free hand flexed it’s fingers as her mini self puppet came back for a second round and cleared its non-existent throat impractically before talking in the maybe Lilou voice.

”I think by “club” the big lummox meant the Jashinist group. The man told Lilou they would happily accept someone of her abilities into their ranks, meaning they are likely willing to take in people willing to assist their cause. If they are recruiting and successfully, that would be a big problem and considering the size of force that attacked the Konoha, I wouldn’t doubt that they are bringing more people under Jashins ugly wing.” The puppet explained, giving a hard stare at the Jashinist in the room with the last comment, whom clicked her tongue at the comment and turned to mask her irritated expression. Lilou didn’t show her feeling toward Koku being there much more than this, though she had been wondering if the girl was meant to even be here, only half believing she could be unrelated to the other Jashinist that had attacked. Lilou in all honestly didn’t actually Lilou Koku being there as her own religion saw Jashinists in a very negative light… still Lilou wasn’t one to make a huge deal out of it beyond her slight snipe with the puppet.

-techniques used

Summons

Hurrak

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:09 pm
User Image
❖◦Sadayo

Sadayo closely followed the puppet’s gesture to the fourth guest, still quietly waiting. Her attention couldn't fixate long enough on Koku to pinpoint the giveaway talisman on the girl’s person but Sadayo skewed her empty stare for something skeptical and somewhat unapproving of the innocuous gesture. A presumably innocent subordinate was still an innocent subordinate. Still. Not innocent of being monitored to keep her on the village’s favor. Her tone was a touch toward sounding tired and then flat. “I’m beyond sick of Jashin, the extremists, and any high strung Nagakabouros zealots beside them attempting to thwart any luxurious second to breathe I can get.”
The puppet dealt a considerably lifelike gesture where Sadayo dipped to lean on the arm of her chair and slowly smooth her brow, and cheekbones with her gloved hand. An eye stuck to the Storm guests the entire time. Until she knocked the top of her head to the back of her chair. Tired. Honestly. Sadayo’s expression was probably averted some thanks to the distance. Her height was no promise. “I suppose you can tell the Storm shadow that we’ll be in touch.” The statement came dreading the detail’s connection or disconnection may come with the Leaf attack. Sadayo was still talking somewhat to the ceiling. “It’s unfortunate the circumstances couldn’t have been better. If your dark haired, dark eyed Saiko is the Saiko i knew then he’s lost. His heart was in the villages of Whirlpool and Sand. He was the Bijuu Killer. Anyone who actually knew the gravity of that title beyond its menacing choice of words are dead, gone, or I haven’t heard a word from for some reason or another.” The comment came with a pitying sigh for her own selfish reasons. She turned her neck to pull her sights off far to one side of the room.
“And I wish I could say that one sour counter meant he knows something.”

As Sadayo looked forward the façade of her exhaustion waned. “Thank you all again. Is there anything else I should know?”

Ooc: good little stormies can go if you want.

tab
tab
Prince_yureil

Brooy

ghostfinch

Quote:
[/quote

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:51 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I quietly arrived at the Hokage's office as I tried my best to keep the events of today out of my head. I made an appointment with the Hokage some time ago once I determined that I had probably progressed enough to be promoted to chuunin. When I walked into the office I spoke with a receptionist to alert them of my arrival. I was in no hurry although I was startled that I had to leave the hospital early to make this important appointment. If I missed it I was unsure when I would be able to get another one and work on my next set of missions for JUEI hopefully.

Enter.

×TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: C】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 03】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 555 || 555】▰【STAMINA: 555 || 555】▰【INSECTS: 650 || 650

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Kochū: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochū often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochū will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochū may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:15 pm
User Image
Takao bowed politely to the Hokage. He tucked away her information about Saiko away for later. It was also good that he would be reporting back to Miyuki with news that Konoha would be collaborating fully on this threat at hand. He had little else to add, though the meeting somehow felt incomplete. "That is all. We'll be on our way back to the Storm." However, he only made it a few steps out the door before he saw Nimure. "Nimure, hey man! Whatcha been up to?" He clapped a hand on the Aburame's shoulder, but he immediately picked up on his subdued mood. "Uh, you alright, man?" He gave him a once-over.

prince_yureil
you can meet takao by the gates unless you have more business in konoha

brooy
you can meet takao by the gates unless you have more business in konoha

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I was still pretty dazed from my time in the hospital. This did not help my confusion when Takao appeared from out of nowhere and spoke to me. I rubbed my eyes over my mask and made sure that he was actually there.When he asked if I was alright I looked down at the floor and shook my head. "No, I'm not. When the Jashinists attacked us, Kiku got hurt and was dying. I used my iryo skills to revive her but I had to move her heart into this puppet body she made. Now she's in the hospital and she has complete amnesia. She has no idea who I am or even who she is." I rubbed the back of my neck and looked around the room to make sure that not too many people were eavesdropping on what I said to Takao in hushed tones. I just now realized that this was probably too much to drop on Takao all at once but the deed was done now. I felt the tension in my shoulders and a weight in my stomach as I spoke. Despite my frustration and spilling the beans out of a sense of stress, my personality would finally show again when I rolled my eyes and spoke again. "And in the middle of all that, I had to make my scheduled meeting with the hokage." I did not enjoy the bureaucracy of this building but it was something I was going to have to get used to. "No doubt I'll have to find time to file some report for this office about my squad's role in protecting the village. Can't forget the pre-authorized style of letterhead either." I continued being sarcastic as I lowered my hand and waited to hear from Takao.

×TITLE: Genin】▰【RANK: C】▰【STRENGTH: 00】▰【SPEED: 03】▰【AGILITY: 01】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 555 || 555】▰【STAMINA: 555 || 555】▰【INSECTS: 650 || 650

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Kochū: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochū often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochū will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochū may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

Hurrak

ghostfinch

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:10 pm
User Image
Takao was surprised by what Nimure had to say, and it showed on his face. It was always difficult to deal with the loss, or almost-loss, of a teammate. Amnesia, puppet body, what was up with that? He really wanted to hug Nimure and tell him the report could wait, but he couldn't really meddle with another village's procedures like that and his diplomatic mission made it so that he had to prioritize a return to the Storm immediately. "Kiku's tough," he finally said. "I know you did your best, Nimure. It'll all work out; it always does. I, uh, hope the meeting with the Hokage goes well." His mind raced for more things to say, but it would just be more empty platitudes or promises. He had no idea what the rate of success was for curing amnesia, especially if Kiku was truly a puppet now.

He settled on giving Nimure's shoulder a comforting squeeze before releasing the other man. "I should be able to return to the Leaf before long, so I might be able to help Kiku with her memory. She might remember not liking me." He did grin for half a second at that, but he didn't think anything was going to get through to his friend. With that, he took his leave, on his way to the Storm once more.

[exit]

Ephemeral Ozymandias

◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games