Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:07 am
User Image

"Kay thanks for the heads up, oh if you'd like I can drop you off unless you're okay waiting at the bus stop, city bus usually drops by around 10:40pm." Avery offered Syn a lift back home since it's probably around six in the evening. "Well me and Gerry needed to head into city for a quick trip to the shopping mall there for something. Kill two birds with one stone you know, hey it's also like paying you back for helping with the abandoned field, hydroponics may be out of the picture, but at least we'll be able to start on some new crops in that field and better care it now that we know how to tend it." He stood up and smiled, giving Syn a tip of the hat gesture for the assist, though whether Syn accepts the offer for a ride or not, Avery looked like he's already geared up for the 5 hour trip into the city. Gerry came down from the stairs with her things and a pair of heavy jackets as it'll be cold outside once the night takes over, she hands one jacket for Avery to use, well now he's ready.

"I bet he's just looking forward for the long trip back home." Charlotte chuckled, though seeing how Avery wraps his arms around Gerry and the expression on her face, well anyone can interpret that it might be a bittersweet moment for her as she just pats him on the head. Giving Syn a look of, "If you ever find your soul mate, please hope they're not like this one." Gerry just looks at her husband who can't get enough of her and sighs before softly pushing him away as it's enough skin contact.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:32 am
"A ride sounds good as I don t think i can wait 4 hours for a bus." Syn replied after a second, accepting Avery's offer with a smile. "It's no problem at all. I'm glad I could help you out." he added before reaching into his bag to pull out his jacket and placed it on as he knew it was going to get chilly. He rolled his eyes at the gesture before adjusting his bag to a more comfortable position on his shoulder as he caught Charlotte's gaze with a raised eyebrow. Soulmate? Ha. He didn't even think he jad one and if he did, he wouldn't even know what they would look like or what to do if he did. He never really thought about it to be honest. He looked back at the two, shaking his head once again at his antics. "I'm ready to go when you guys are." he said after a minute of watching them interact. Must be nice.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:47 pm
User Image

With Syn ready to head out, the three headed to the car and were on their way to the city, the moon was full and illuminated the valley brightly, a nearby factory was still busily producing goods as the day shift finishes up their work and switching roles with the night shift, as usual the radio was on, actually not really due to the music sounding like dance music as Avery can be seen bobbing his head to the music. Gerry was reading a book on herbs as she seems to be self-teaching herself in herbology, writing things on her notebook, she's studying more than just herbs as the notebook had a few incantation circles drawn. "So, how is High Priestess Solaria doing these days? You know it's been a while since I've last seen her after that party I attended when I was still teaching at another academy." Avery asked as he wondering about the old acquaintance he met.

Ooc: Just a slight time jump on the road.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:05 pm
Syn leaned back in the seat as they hot the road, admiring how the moonlight lit up the valley. It really was nice here. Maybe he should but a sketchbooks it had been a while since he had drawn anything. This would be something he liked to draw. He turned to see Gerry reasing a book on herbology which made him smile as not too many people took an interest in it. He blinked when Avery asked him how his teacher was doing. "She's fine. Harassing a new generation on of students." he replied after moment of wondering how Avery know a Solaria, then he mentioned a party and he understood. "We have tea once a month and talk about what's going on in my life." he added in afterthought. He remembered that night as he had fone with the woman as the "daughter' of a friend. He snorted at the memory as he spent the entire time hiding away from the young men trying to get the pretty pink-haired girl's attention so he never noticed Avery, though Solaria did tell him about a teacher from another Academy. She must have been talking about Avery.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: That's cool.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:20 pm
User Image

"Eugh, I feel sorry for the new kids who're training under her, but I gotta admit that she is one of the best in her field, me, well I only inspire and one of my former students also became a famous adventurer." Avery chuckling from the memories he had when he was still a teacher even reminiscing in the fondest moments he had, he may not have been able to cast magic on will but he was able to teach it despite his inability to. "Well if I ever feel like teaching again, the Headmaster of the academy I taught at said I can come in as an counselor and advisor for the spells and incantation department there. Well I do miss teaching students and I've also learned a lot during my research on Changelings so that might be a new course." telling his future plans if he ever feels like going back to being an instructor at his old academy. Though with the discovery of the little Changeling, there would be other rare creatures that's in hiding possibly due to being cut down, but Avery on the other hand would step in to stop the needless hostilities towards those once feared monsters as he feel motivated to continue his study on the changeling race and then others. "Well since you're planning on buying a farm, does that mean you'll quit being a nurse?" Avery wonders about Syn's current job at the hospital.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:14 pm
Syn snorted at Avwry's comment. "Yeah. She's a hard-a** but they'll be all the better for it in the end." he replied after a moment, sendin up a small prayer to whatever deity was listening for the students. They were going to need it, dealing with his former teacher. "Really? That's cool. I wonder if I know of him?" he added after a second, thinking about it before dismissing it later. Nevermind. "Ah. That's nice of the Headmaster. A changeling class sounds like it would be a blast." he said with a small smile to himself. It would be nice if the schools had classes on different species, especially those shrouded in fear. How can you get to know about a creature of you'vyou've never actually gotten to know it personal? Well, that was his opinion anyway. He blinked when the hospital was mentioned. "Ah. Nope. I will still be nursing. It'll just be closer to the farm that I am buying." he replied to the question, knowing that he could handle both a job and the farm if he adjusted his shifts. "Why do you ask?" he asked, curious.[/color

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:07 am
User Image

Avery looked shock yet amazed at hearing that Syn would juggle between his future farm and working as a nurse in the local hospital, "You seriously gonna multi-task? Wow now I feel foolish for not being able to have more than one job, I just might look up to you one of these days." Avery praising Syn's bravery and focus, figuring that Syn might work at the local hospital back in town, Avery think Syn would ask to be transferred. After that, some idle chatter from Avery with everyone in the pickup though.

A message was sent to Syn's phone as it was from Alica, must've gotten Syn's phone number from Morgan as it was a picture that she sent. Alica wanted to take a selfie with Morgan as they found a lost kitten, though Morgan didn't seem keen on being in the picture as the photo was only Morgan getting Alica's face away from him and the little kitten, there was text on it as Alica was calling Morgan a meanie for being camera shy.

Ooc: Well I think you can time skip to Syn's apartment.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:25 am
Syn smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I'm good at that. Doing multiple things at once." he replied, not bragging but stating a fact. "That's nice of you to say but I think what you do is pretty cool too." he added after a minute of thought. He would definitely ask for a transfer tomorrow when he went in and hopefully his boss would say yes. He winced at the thought of Dr. Yukimura but he was going to do it even if he had to put up with the annoying man. He blinked when his phone got a message. He stated at the pic and had to bite back a laugh as he could clearly see Morgan trying not to be include in the photo. He sent back a message that the kitten was cute and so was Morgan for being so camera shy.

Timeskip

Syn got out of the car and closed the door before turning his attention to Avery and Gerry. "Thanks dir the ride, guys. I'll see you soon. Be safe." he said with a smile to them both, handing Avery some gas money before he could protest and then disappearing into the building.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:53 pm
User Image

Avery was about to object till Syn disappeared into the building, giving a wave farewell, they're on their way to do some last minute shopping before the store closes for the night.

Morgan on the other hand reached home as Alica had dropped him off, though the long trip wasn't worth going back into the city since it'll be way past midnight, Morgan offered her to sleep over for the night, she'll be sleeping in the living room with Charlotte which the deputy didn't mind at all. Going through some nightly prep, Morgan is off to bed taking off his glasses sending Syn a goodnight message hoping he's home safe. Though there was another addition to the farm as a little kitten curls up beside Morgan all fresh, clean, and well fed during the journey to the farm.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The hallway in Syn's apartment started to grow dark, the hallway began to stretch and distort with a familiar dark aura emanating further down the hall. A slight humming echoes as a figure walks into sight, Ankou with his face still darkened crosses his arms chuckling at Syn. "Welcome home kid, the city seem so lonely while you were gone." in a smoky voice as he stands beside the door to Syn's apartment.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:50 pm
Syn returned the message with his own good night before his head snapped up at the hallway started to warp and distort. He had to place his hand on the wall when he felt like he was going to pass out and looked up to see Ankou standing by his door. He fought back a shiver of disgust at the tone on the other's voice as well as that dark, cloying aura That was attempting to middle his thoughts. "It's you." he replied, glad that his voice remained steady as he straightened. "What, are you stalking me now? What do you want from me?" he asked, wondering what game the other was playing. Why did he keep popping up around him? "And ibam not a kid. You do well to remember that." he finished quietly, inwardly clearing his thoughts and preparing himself for attack. He didn't like this. Not at all but Ankou seemed very familair, like he knew him from somewhere but he pushed the thought aside and focused on Ankou, fighting back a bout a nausea.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Is Ankou stalking Syn? Lol.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:23 pm

Ankou chuckled at Syn's statement about him stalking, absurd it seems to him, clearing his throat from that slight bit of chuckling, his head shakes calmly. "If I was, I'd be following you everywhere, yet I only appear when something important is going to occur." snickering sinisterly as he creates a several distortion that shows images of everyone at the farm, including Avery and Gerry as they exited the pickup. "A good family isn't it? Though I'm actually here for you since I never really got a good look at you." he inched a few steps closer when he leaned away from the door, pale white eyes stare at Syn as they examine his face closely from under the strawhat he wore. A soft hum emanates from his throat and the feeling that he's smiling eerily as if he remembers. "I guess she did raise a good pupil in the end, though I suppose she's always been able to toughen even the weakest. It was nice chatting with you, but do call in an ambulance for your neighbor that live across from yours' their teenage daughter seem to have trouble breathing though they seem to have a bit of trouble controlling themselves as well considering how much they smother her." in an ominous tone as everything around started turning normal with only an echo of him laughing. A heavy cloud of darkness smokes from the apartment door across Syn's.

Ooc: Lol I don't think I'd feel comfortable with a creepy dude like Ankou stalking Syn. *chills* I might just walk up to him and slap that creep.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:47 pm
Occ: Yeah. Lol. I can see Syn doing the same thing. Wow. So many pages in. This is awesome! Ankou could be like Syn'sSyn' s childhood crush who rejected him and went bad for some reason? That thought has been on my mind all week for some reason. What do you think?

Syn's eyes narrowed. "You leave them alone!" he replied, glaring at the other male. He leaned back away from Ankou as he got closer, not that comfortable with him being in his personal space. He blinked at that statement and realized instantly that he was referring to Solaria. How the hell did he know his teacher? And ehatvwas that about his neighbor? Head about to demand that Ankou tell him what he meant but the b*****d disappeared with only his laugh echoing. Ugh. He hated that laugh and he hoped the jerk choked on it one day. He couldn't help but drop the floor on all fours, heaving when the aura finally went away. He managed to pull himself together after a second before all but breaking the door to his neighbors apartment to find thier their daughter breathing. Damn! He managed to gather all three people and pull them out of the apartment before calling an ambulance as well as the fire department, hoping that they would be quick and made sure to use his magic to keep the fire from spreading.

F-XylilShrink

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:53 am
The fire flickers and sparks though not as much thanks to Syn's magic, a good Samaritan noticed the smoke coming out from the hallway since the door was broken down and came in to help by finding a fire extinguisher as he hounded a few people he saw on the way to dial 911.
It took a while before the first responders can come as they began to evacuate anyone inside the apartment building before working on extinguishing the fire before it could let loose. Paramedics checked up on those who were inside the building afterwards and police were on the scene as per usual and locking down the street and keeping any bystanders behind the tape. A familiar face seem to have approached Syn as it was the paramedic from before after the car crash as he was quick to remember Syn's pink hair though he still had to do his job so the only thing he could do was walk into Syn's line of sight and asked if it's okay for him to check up on the young healer.

A few officers off in the distance noticed Syn as they're the ones from the park incident, an officer walked on over to where Syn is as she waved at him though wondered if he still remembers her when Morgan first appeared that time at the park.

Ooc: Ooh sounds tempting, hehehe well who knows, that can be one clue to identify who Ankou is until someone shines a light at his face. But hey that's a great idea.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:10 am
Syn stood by his apartment door as he watched the first responders finally come and get people out as well as help with the fire. He let his magic go and had it return to him as he watched a paramedic approach him. It was thr same one from the crash a few days ago and he had to blink before telling the guy that he was fine. But he knew the paramedic wouldn't leave until he checked him over and have the go ahead to get it over with. He hated being fussed over but he knew it was the other's job. He just hoped this didn't get back to Morgan. Gods' only knew the man had enough on his plate without having to worry about him. Syn saw the wave and did remember the female officer at the park and waved back as he was being checked over. This was turning out to be quite a day. And he had a feeling that it was only going to get more interesting down the road.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Cool!  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:14 pm

"Boy, fancy meeting you here ma'am, er I mean sir." The officer bowed slightly as the ems medic finished Syn's checkup, with everything all green, the officer walks up to Syn. "Well I didn't really introduce myself the first time, I'm officer Koa. I know I'm supposed to inform the lead detective of anything that's happened to witnesses, though I was told not to because someone stated that once the detective is off from work, he'll need the rest." she chuckled nervously though she wasn't sure who said it first at the precinct. Another officer was taking some statements from the residents including those who helped evac the building before the fire grew. "Well just tell me what happened when you noticed the fire okay?" she asked as she takes out a pen and notepad.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games