Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 100-sided dice: 63, 87 Total: 150 (2-200)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:20 pm
And chase she did! But could she go all. The. Way?  
Gl!tch~ rolled 1 100-sided dice: 100 Total: 100 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:22 pm
Technically! It did not look good for her snowflake, however.

Score: 0  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Doutei rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:54 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tevini Euruft
My team is: Red
Yesterday's Total: 6
Damage: -5
Repair: 1
New Total: 2

Building Material for Tomorrow: Plain Ol’ Ice Chunks

Tevini wanted to cry.

"..." She'd left her creation feeling fairly confident and returned to find it smashed to pieces. She knew as a grown woman she shouldn't let such things affect her so much but it just sucked. She'd spent a lot of time on this silly project and it just didn't feel good to see it crumbled and broken like this. It made her want to give up. What was the point? All snow melted eventually anyway? It wasn't like it was going to last.

'Nothing lasts.' Tevini mused to herself bitterly. She remembered all of the things she'd hoped for as she'd grown and how they'd ended. As a child she hadn't even been sure she would live this long, all trolls died eventually. Everything had an ending. That shimmering snow she'd sprinkled on her craft had done nothing to grow or protect it. Quietly she crouched down and gripped a fistful of the snow that had fallen. Drudging it up and back on itself, her new ice hive looked careless and thrown together without any thought. Why bother?

'It's just a game.' Tevini reminded herself, trying to shake off the depression she'd lapsed into. Taking a breath, she resumed work and this time treated it as what it was: just a way to pass time.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:18 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tevini Euruft
My team is: Red
My talent category is: Weapons Handling
My choice is: D) Use the half-pipe

Current Score: 6 + 3 = 9

"AHHHHhhhhh!" Thump! Tevini slammed down onto the ground with her eyes clenched. Breathing hard, she wondered if it was over yet? Opening her eyes, the redblood groaned as the scenery around her continued to move. She wasn't out of the race yet. Damn! What did she have to do?!

"Whyyy?" Tevini whined as she went from one hardship to the next. The redblood had barely survived the jump when the drop off up ahead came into view. This time she honestly had no clue how to handle it. Scared, the troll struggled to keep from vomiting.

"Helppp!" The redblood hollered as she staggered and started sliding down the half pipe, too afraid to jump or let go of her weapon to grab the hang-glider. Building up speed, the engineer screamed and struggled to stay upright as the momentum propelled her forward at a faster speed than before. Changing the mode of her gun, Tevini swapped out her grappling hook for a sort of force propulsion to try and blast to slow herself down. In her lack of coordination, however, she blasted herself up the ramp and did an unintentional spin.

"Eeeek!" Tevini shrieked and hoped physics would take pity on her.  

Doutei

Doutei rolled 3 100-sided dice: 19, 10, 83 Total: 112 (3-300)

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:21 pm
A familiar face entered the boardwalk and headed down towards the snowflake competition. This time, however, he held a different heart inside.

'I won't be long, I promise!' Newcleo vowed to himself. He'd been tasked to make a quick delivery since things at the booth were swamped. Nucleo hadn't had time to drop by and play his daily round so he was going to take it upon himself to enter for him!

"Ahhh! Ahaha!" The clone laughed at how absurd he looked.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:22 pm
"Where is he?" Nucleo frowned, waiting for his clone to return. He was late!  

Doutei

Doutei rolled 2 100-sided dice: 48, 21 Total: 69 (2-200)

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:26 pm
"Getting dizzy!" Newcleo yelped as he spiraled around trying to keep a snowflake on his tongue. He broke into a haphazard run towards the judges, trying to not knock anyone over but struggling. He wasn't as good at staying calm as the other clones! Please oh please let this workkk!

(112 - 69 = 43)

Doutei rolled 1 100-sided dice: 78 Total: 78 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:33 pm
"Noooo!" Newcleo yelped as he reached the judges empty handed. Bummed, he slinked away feeling stupid. He was going to return back to Nucleo with nothing to show for his detour! Maybe this was why Nucleo was calling on them less and less these days, he knew the clones just weren't competent. The thought stung harder than the cold air's bite.

(43 - 78 = 0)

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:34 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Cerpin Sugall
My team is: Purple
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: D

Current Score: 6

"Whoa, you got guts on you!" Cerpin called out after the redblood as she sailed off the ramp with an impressive lack of control. He knew she wasn't athletically inclined so the fact that she was still alive was incredible. Honestly, he was surprised she hadn't dropped out or knocked herself out by now. He supposed she had been training some with Keionx, or so he'd heard. The orangeblood could drive some courage into anyone. He really needed to catch up with her again for another lesson.

Skiing in Tevini's direction, he was horrified to see her blast up a ramp and soar high into the sky with a scream louder than he'd ever heard before. His pump biscuit somersaulted and his stomach sank in terror at the knowledge of what was likely to happen when she landed. She might be able to use her telekinesis to save herself but he doubted she was thinking clearly right now. She sure sounded scared out of her mind!

So was he.

"Veeeeee!" He yelled and propelled himself up the same ramp, his body flying upwards as he released his hold to the planet below to speed up his ascent. Grabbing hold of her, they floated in the air with their hands intertwined and his arms tangled in hers.

"I've got you- it's going to be okay!" Psychics likely wouldn't help her but thankfully, Tevini had other forces looking out for her.

Doutei

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:35 pm
xxHivestuck

My name is: Cerpin Sugall
My team is: Purple
Yesterday's Total: 3
Damage: 0
Repair: 4
New Total: 7

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid Water

It looked like the frigid water had done its job and frozen nicely while he was gone to complete the shape of the structure he was building. Cerpin grinned happily at the status of his project and got to work packing some more snow and ice in place. He had big goals for this piece and was planning to get a nice photo of it to put back in Underworld. Shoving some more glow sticks into it, they lit up the basic shape of it and gave it some color. That was the main problem with snow and ice, it was too boring to stick to just white!

"Now how am I gonna get the cables secured?" He could definitely fly up to get them in place. The problem was making sure they froze in place and didn't crash down and whip someone in the face. Though, with the rumors of vandals wandering around making a mess of things, it might work as a defensive strategy to keep this b***h in tact.

"Hmmm... I guess I just have to pray." He'd seen Punkie around in the crowds. He'd send a prayer to her mirthful messiahs that this genius idea of his didn't crumble to pieces before he could get a good shot with the completed result!

Yamashii

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:53 am
Hivestuck
My name is: Eckios Chivul
My team is: Teal
Yesterday's Total: 8
Damage: 4
Repair: 0
New Total: 4

Building Material for Tomorrow: Sparkling Snow

Eckios was pretty sure this was what disgust felt like. The same rotten couple came by and dumped hot cocoa all over his fort. He had made a really bad choice in going for the sparkly snow..but that didn't mean they needed to be such JERKS. The normally peaceful, shy troll actually growled at the pair as he shoo'd them away. They were lucky...he was tempted to knock them on their butts for being so mean. He wouldn't abuse his powers like that...but it was tempting were it not for Trevel's strong advice against using his powers openly.

Any effort to repair the structure was for not. Sadly, it just wasn't working out. He decided to fix up what he could, trying one more night of the delicate sparkling snow...if this went bust, he'd try switching to some of that solid, nasty looking stuff in the parking lot.

leon_a_darkangel rolled 3 100-sided dice: 4, 56, 75 Total: 135 (3-300)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:00 am
Eckios darted over to the snowflake catching game. Another night, another chance at snowflake glory! The boy was practically beaming from ear to ear, for whatever reason he was jazzed. It had a lot to do with hearing Trevel was maybe going to sing at their booth...or it was just the magic of Bloodfest, whatever it was Kio stuck his tongue out, preparing himself for the usual song and dance of going after snowflakes.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 100-sided dice: 38, 53 Total: 91 (2-200)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:01 am
Come on...come on...! Just a little bit more, he tried to move so a snowflake would land on his tongue. Oh! He got one! Eckios looked excited as it gracefully plopped down on his tongue.

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 33 Total: 33 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:02 am
Now the question was, would he make it back to the judge on time? Beginning his hurried little walk, the other troll wobbled and moved at an awkward but quick pace hoping to preserve the snowflake he had managed to collect. Well. It wasn't spectacular but..he had managed a little something! His teal blood color dusted his cheeks as she shyly scampered off.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:05 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Sorine Walker (Voscil Torgny)
My team is: Yellow
Yesterday's Total: 2
Damage: 0! Thanks frozen ice
Repair: 1
New Total: 3

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid Water

Voscil was pretty damn proud of herself. Her plan to use water to let it freeze overnight had worked perfectly. The rowdy kids who had come through hadn't been able to kick in the frozen solid fort. While it wasn't much to look at, she was proud of her work! Voscil grinned as she inspected what she had to work with tonight. To bad some of it was a bit slushy from where the ice hadn't perfectly frozen..and it made one of the walls a little crumbly. She had to keep working at it, and while not much progress was made she did manage to reinforce it ever so slightly.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games