Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Chatterbox [ OOC Chat ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:30 pm
Also on a side note, whoever notices this that’s intending to go to Konoha gates lemme know so I can make sure that going with a character isn’t too much XD.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:42 am
Prince_yureil

Ahh excellent, I’ll get that manufactured and posted tonight ^_^! Thank ya.

He posted c:  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:39 am
Jenni Deer

Okie, tonight or tomorrow!  
Sylamb generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:52 pm
Suzunya will begin in the...

1. Land of Fire
2. Land of Floods
3. Land of Iron
4. Unclaimed Lands

Sylamb

Devoted Hunter

4,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:22 pm
Prince_yureil

You're up c:  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:48 pm
Prince_yureil
Also on a side note, whoever notices this that’s intending to go to Konoha gates lemme know so I can make sure that going with a character isn’t too much XD.

Liked your sonyo post owo  

Roy-schach

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:26 pm
Rosa Havoc

Thank ya! I been enjoying the Rabu in action myself ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:31 pm
Prince_yureil

AAAAAA thaaaanks! I love Sonyo too, she's so fiesty! Very much a hot head, as she should be. I love watching Ito deal with her x3  

Roy-schach

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:44 pm
Rosa Havoc
Prince_yureil

AAAAAA thaaaanks! I love Sonyo too, she's so fiesty! Very much a hot head, as she should be. I love watching Ito deal with her x3

Aaaahhrrgh it’s Rabu, run away is right! Lol I’m enjoying the experience as well, even if Sonyo for sure is not :p. I enjoy how rabid fight with Alice became the one most important thing in the jere and now for Rabu, an interesting psychology that one has for sure!

I’m gonna be joining Torna with my Kitsune Reyna, please don’t consume her with Rabu nor judge me for believing that’s something Rabu would do please biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:54 am
Prince_yureil

Oh yeah???? I dunno if you have it but we are super active on discord and even have our own TORNA chat! If you ever get it feel free to join us. smile

Funny enough I toyed with the idea of using the Consume Gen on Alice, but I changed my mind. I'm fixing to post my response. :BBB  

Roy-schach

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:36 pm
LavenderandVelvet

I don't know what you're talking about when it comes to 'ignoring'. From Toki's initial post in the thread, it read to me that we were outside the dojo (crashed into the dojo [building] sounds like into the structure/wall of the dojo; however, had Toki entered the dojo, there was still no reason to assume we were all in the same room). Additionally, your last post was from a week prior and there was no reason to quote you because we weren't interacting with you, and there was nothing overtly suspicious unless you were standing next to them to listen to their conversation. And I don't know what the comment about their mouths not moving is from because Toki and Chai were having a verbal conversation; Toki isn't attached to any telepathic network of Chai's. So I'm not sure where you feel ignored.

Quoting other relevant parties in case someone can help with my confusion here.

mattysandwich

pyrategross

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:39 pm
kiiwispoet
LavenderandVelvet

I don't know what you're talking about when it comes to 'ignoring'. From Toki's initial post in the thread, it read to me that we were outside the dojo (crashed into the dojo [building] sounds like into the structure/wall of the dojo; however, had Toki entered the dojo, there was still no reason to assume we were all in the same room). Additionally, your last post was from a week prior and there was no reason to quote you because we weren't interacting with you, and there was nothing overtly suspicious unless you were standing next to them to listen to their conversation. And I don't know what the comment about their mouths not moving is from because Toki and Chai were having a verbal conversation; Toki isn't attached to any telepathic network of Chai's. So I'm not sure where you feel ignored.

Quoting other relevant parties in case someone can help with my confusion here.

mattysandwich

pyrategross

Stop.

I deleted the posts, all of you have made your point.  

LavenderandVelvet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:48 pm
Uh, okay then?

If you feel ignored in the future, I'm happy to talk about it via discord or PMs or something.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:51 pm
Made you look... Just use discord losers....  

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:44 pm
Prince_yureil

Tag  
The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games