Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:50 pm
" He doesn't need to be learning a style that I told him I wouldn't teach because it's to blood thirsty. " Hiei said and stood by Neko and looked toward her. He shifted a little with a yawn and shook his head trying to get his head un cloudy. " Try Neko's style, it's a lot more safer" He said.

Jen moved standing up stretched before cleaning off his pants and nodded. " Alright Neko, show me how to do it then. Seeing as Dad won't let me do murder style." Jen said rolling his eyes a little.

Akuro chuckled with a smile and glanced at her. " No prob babe, that's why I'm around to help you." akuro said and walked along the shelf so she could look a stuff,

Kidd was sitting in her spare room and moved dialing her friend Kana. She needed to calm down. She needed her best friend to calm her down even though it had been almost a year of not talking to her due to being busy in demon world. But with the thought of her family showing up at the castle. It caused her to panic....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:33 am
Neko nodded and smiled. "Right, you want to slide you dominant leg in front of you, toe facing your opponent, other leg back a few inches, foot turned to the side. This makes it easy to move either forward or side to side" she moved into her stance, demonstrating for Jencho. "Hands up, loose fists. Make sure to keep the back hand, slightly higher incase you need to block." She explained. She dropped her stance to adjust Jenchos posture once he tried the stance. "This stance is easy to change up, its relaxed enough to incorporate other styles too. Usually I mix this up with shadow boxing, depending on the opponent." She stepped back a few steps and held her palms up as targets. "Give it a go"

Isuna smiled, finishing up her inventory real quick while perched on Akuros shoulder. "I'm all done, hope I wasnt til heavy for you." She smiled.

Kana was back in human world. Shed finally decided to move back into her grandmas empty house, finding it easier to maintain it while living on the property. She sat at her desk working on homework with a pair of headphones in, the music volume high enough it could still be heard partially outside the earbuds. Her cell phone vibrated across the desk, scaring her momentarily as it pulled her attention away from her studies. Stopping the music, she inspected the number, raising a brow before answering skeptically.

"Hello?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:51 pm
Jen slowly moved following Neko's every move. He shifted again and went to attack Neko with the new moves. He of course added a bit of his own to this thought. " I feel more comfortable in this stance, thanks for showing it to me." Jen said and moved twisting around and looked at Hiei.

The fire demon had moved to sit down by the wall to watch for now, he was taking his little break for now. " Neko have you spoke to Kazu lately?" Hiei asked.

Akuro smiled and placed Isuna down and gave her a kiss and shook his head. " Light like a feather " He said and stretched a little. " Anything else you need?"

" I need to like talk, cuz I'm having a bad day and i know I went AWOL for the last year but your my best friend and are use to me just going and what not." Kidd said sitting in her room in demon world." Like I have this event at the place I'm working at right now and my family is probably showing up and I can't deal with that." Kidd started.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:00 am
Neko caught the punches, Jencho hadn't put any oomph behind them, but his form was good. "Nice job. Go again." She instructed, moving back another step with her hands up. She looked up over at Hiei as he asked about Kazu. "Uh, no actually. Not since he left for his trip. He said hed ne back for the ball though." She explained, still in stance waiting for Jencho. "Why, have you?" She asked.

Isuna smiled, blushing slightly as she kissed Akuro back. "Nope, I'm all done. Just gotta get ready for tonight. Want to make sure that im all rolled up for you." She grinned. She finished off the inventory list with her signature and put it with the filing to give to Mukuro later.

Kana sighed a bit from the other side of the line, leaning back in her chair and staring up at the ceiling. "A year is a really long time you know. When imyou took off without warning before, it wasnt for that long ever. A few days at most. And you still managed to tell me you were fine somehow..." she responded. She moved to stand up, heading for the kitchen to grab a soda. "What's wrong with your family that you cant handle seeing them at an event?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:01 am
Jen moved and did it again and kept following Nekos teaching as they practice. He shifted and blinked trying to think. " I saw Kazu this morning, he stopped in covered in blood and said he was okay but had a wild few days and wanted food so ate here and left. .. " Jen said. He saw him like super early even before Neko and Jen where up.

Hiei blinked a bit. " covered in blood? What did that idiot do this time." Hiei said with a sigh and stretched a bit. " I'll finish sparring with Jencho if you wanna check on Kazu?" Hiei asked before standing up. " s**t never mind, the plant clone is dying already. I have to get back to the office" Hiei said with a sigh and moved to leave.

Akuro chuckled and thought a few minutes and looked at the list and stretched before walking to the door. " Well I'll come see you later. I need a bit of a nap finally" He said.

" It was complicated....I didn't have a phone for awhile and the place i was at didn't have service...you know other world s**t" Kidd tried to explain and hugged herself. " Uh well uh. I did stuff and now I'm not so liked..." Kidd explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:28 am
Neko paused, catching Jenchos punch and holding him there for a moment. She shifted to stand straight, letting Jen go as Hiei gave her the go ahead to go check on Kazu, then back peddled because of the clone. "Its, fine. Jencho can come with me. Itll be fine if hes not by himself. Well be back in time for the ball." She moved, materializing her jacket and pulling it on, turning to head for the door. "Let's go Jen."

Isuna smiled, kissing him goodbye before waving. Once he left she headed to her room to shower and get ready.

Kana paused, standing in her kitchen with the fridge door open. She frowned slightly, grabbing her drink and shutting the door finally. "You can always come hide out here. Not like theres not enough room. I'd offer to come to you, but I'm not exactly sure how to do that." She opened the drink. "Not to mention im still basically invisible, so it's not like my presence would make a difference."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:50 pm
Jen nodded and turned to leave with Neko and tilted his head. " He said he was okay. But he looked pretty rough when I saw him today." Jen explained as they walked.

Hiei headed back to his office and slowly changed back into his Tear outfit before anyone else could wander in. He moved to sit down at the desk and got back to work.

" I suppose a human in the demon plains isn't always the greatest of ideas." Kidd mumbled and looked at the clock. " I'm gonna come to you alright? I don't work for a few more hours. Where are you?" Kidd asked moving to grab her backpack with her puppets in it. She needed out of the castle for a little.

- -

Kazu was laying on the floor of his shop. Covered in blood and his wings tattered and his arms cut up. He had his eyes barely opening. " ******** me." He mumbled and gripped his bleeding side trying to calm down.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:32 pm
Neko reached out, grabbing Jens shoulder and shadow porting them to Kazu's clinic. She let go of the boy once they got there and turned to find Kazu. "What the hell happened to you? Why didn't you call me?" She asked grabbing a towel and crouching to help sit him up and clean him off. "Jencho, can you grab me some gauze and antiseptic please." She asked, taking inventory of Kazus injuries. She pressed the towel to his bleeding side and frowned.

Kana moved to hop up and sit on her kitchen counter, taking a sip of her soda. "I moved back into my Grandmas place. I couldn't rent it out so I figured it was time to move back. Its weird though, really empty. I'll set up the spare room for you though."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:42 pm
Kazu sighed and dropped his head back when Neko showed up. " Because I didn't want to worry you," He grumbled and took a deep breath forcing himself to sit up and gripped his side over Neko's hands. " It's okaay, I'll be okay. I ******** up a little." Kazu explained.

Jen moved coming back with everything that neko had asked for and slowly handed it to neko. " Was this that job you were telling me about the other day?" Jen asked and blinked. " Looks like you ******** up a little bud." Jen said chuckling.

" God you became a mouthy brat, didn't you?" Kazu grumbled and moved gripping his shoulder blade. " ******** they got my ******** wing. ******** hell." He snarled.

Kidd shifted thinking about it and smiled. " Nah, I'll just snuggle up to you tonight. That's okat ain't it? don't want you spending all that extra time for me only being there for a day or two." Kidd started and moved heading toward the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:59 pm
Kana smiled, kicking her legs a bit from her perch. "Its not any extra work. It can be a stand by room. Besides, if your getting back in touch, I'd prefer we stayed in touch. This way, you have a place to crash here in human world. Not like anyone knows about it, so it's like a secret hide out." She laughed a bit, taking another drink. "Not that I'm dodging the opportunity to cuddle. I am glad you called, just so you know."

Neko moved her free hand, taking the supplies from Jencho. "For future reference, I worry less when kept in the loop. I number of people I count as family is in the single digits. Cant afford to be subtracting from it." She doused a gauze pad in antiseptic and applied it to his side wound. "Hold that there while I check your wings."

She moved to sit behind him, taking the supplies with her. She doused another gauze pas and moved to clean the wings before attempting to Shadow skin them. "Sorry in advance. What job were you on anyway?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:13 am
" Well I'll be trying to keep in touch. I'll be there for a bit tonight but I have to work some ball....that if you want you can come. It's just sub lords so no like serious thing should happen. I should be able to keep you safe." Kidd thought out loud trying to think about it. It would be nice to hang out with Kana again after a year.

" yeah, I know sorry. Trust me I get it." Kazu said and slowly leaned forward so she could look at his wing wound better. " Just make sure the nerve isnt crazy damaged. Dad pulled it pretty ******** hard. I know that was his ******** idea." Kazu said and grunted again as he held his side. " And no, You aren't going to talk to him. the man has gone mental."

" Wasn't even a Job, Went to visit the bamboo springs to honor mother with Sayuri and then Dad showed up and not only soiled the springs but attacked us both. I got Sayuri out of there safe but I took the brunt. Don't worry I'll be able to attend tonight for Hiei." He said and looked over his shoulder. " Maybe one wing less but I'll be there."

Jen shifted and looked at the wound slightly. " Do you want me to go back to the castle and get Isuna?" Jen asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:40 am
Kana thought a moment. "Hmm, maybe. I dont have anything to wear for a ball, but I could always hide off on the side for back up support for when you deal with family." She finished her drink and hopped down from the counter. "We'll talk more once you get here. Do you still remember where the house is?" She asked, grabbing her bag. She was gunna go get snacks too, just incase.

Neko sighed and nodded, opening a portal for Jen back to the castle. "Yeah, tell her to bring her medical bag. The nerves reconnected, but the bones broke, and I cant shadow skin that." She explained. She listened to Kazu, growling lowly as he explained that his father had caused the damage. "I'll deal with him later....hes going to cause a lot of issues left unchecked like he is." She sighed, finishing up what she was capable of fixing. "Try not to flex them til Isuna can stabilize them. Even then, give it a couple days. The damage is bad, but I got the main nerve held together, it just needs time and rest." Neko explained. In all honesty she did the best she was able, but if something happened to his wing again hed probably lose it.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:46 am
“ if you wanna come, I have spare formal clothing. Yes I remember where the house is. I’ll be there soon. Thanks again love “ Kidd said and hung up the phone and grabbed whatever else she needed before leaving to human world.

Jen moved heading into the portal and ran to find Isuna by bumping right into her. “ We need you at Kazuhiros. His seriously hurt with wing damage and feels sick” Jen said looking at the woman.

Kazu shifts sitting there before he laid face down and let his wings drop instead of forcing them. “ stay away from him. His gone mental. You need to warn Hiei about this. He said something about attending the ******** ball tonight” kazu Warned and gripped his shoulder again. “ I’m sorry you keep getting into Able s**t” Kazu said and spit to the side.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:20 am
Isuna moved, catching Jencho as he ran into her. She had stepped out of the bedroom to grab something, her hair half pinned up, her braid undone. She blinked down at Jencho as he rattled off what was going on. "Oh, alright. Hang on." She moved, grabbing her bag and stocking it quickly before pulling on her coat. "Alright let's go." She motioned for Jencho to follow her as she headed out toward Kazus.

Neko moved to stand up, going to grab a bottle of booze from Kazus stash. She opened it, took a swig and then offered it to Kazu. "I involved myself in all this Kiddo, nothing for you to apologize for." She offered. "I'll call Hiei and tell him. To increase security. Once Isuna gets here though, I need to head back. If your dad is planning something, then my body guard job just kicked in sadly."

Kana jogged down to the corner store, getting a small basket of groceries, some snacks, and another pack of soda before paying and heading back home. Once stuff was put away she set to airing out the extra futon and setting up the guest room.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:34 am
Jen moved heading back to the portal that Neko had open. “ he keeps saying he doesn’t feel good either. Neko really worried about him...” Jen said with a sigh.

Kazu moves taking a swig and crosses his arms under him and laid his head down. “ What the ******** is my fathers issue anyway? Does he hate Tesr or well hiei that ******** much? “ Kazu grumbled and spat to the side again and closed his eyes. “ ******** my wings hurt. I’ll have to have them out at the ball I can’t tuck” He grumbled and looked up. “ You don’t think my dad is gonna take a hit toward a Hiei right now do you?” Kaz asked.

Kidd moved landing in human world and headed for the house. “ I’m so excited to see her...I missed her why did I run off like that?” She thought to herself with a sigh. She moved walking up to the door and knocking and waited.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games