Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2018 VDay]: Main ORP (Hotel Lobby) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FA Mysteries
Crew

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:57 am
"Sweety, I only want to watch the show. My girls were roaming around the town, you know, doing their jobs, And my little Maegara came back to me, informing me of your guests this year. I just couldn't miss it."

Laid back, smirking at the Goddess of Love, Persephone watched as each little love god scrambled to hide Venus' little secret.

This ought to be fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:15 pm
User Image
Iordanes had found a quiet spot away from the crowd to while away a peaceful hour, but his mother's call was, well, his mother's call. Quickly he slung his bow and quiver over one shoulder and sprinted to Venus' side. The first thing he noticed was his gathered siblings; it must be a serious threat if she'd called all of them in all at once. His heart raced as he remembered previous years'...interferences. Then he noticed Persephone. He narrowed his eyes. There were only a handful of reasons why she'd be here...  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:52 pm
Her guests this year? Besides the demi's doing more than normal there hadn't been any new guests. Other than the smoke and broken mirrors now common. Persephone didn't bother her, but certainly bothered her mother. The order was given, no matter how much sugar coated it, it was still an order.

Only, the Goddess wasn't sure who Venus was talking about. There was the entertainment causing a ruckus, about the only 'new' guests she could fathom. Persephone wouldn't be talking about herself and her crew by third person. Would she? Probably was best to get the rest of the guests settled down quickly.

This was supposed to be their night off to let the youngers handle everything. Considering that a moment, the Deity put her hand on her mother's chair, saying a sort of blessing of her won before starting to leave.

That was with the exception of looking at Iordanes. Sister was still very much displeased with the God for the gender bender last year. Rather than focus on it, she gave the other a nod and made her way back towards the Aquarium. This screamed spartan time, so she'd take care of her champion first. By then the other two should be dealt with.

FA Venus
Dutiful daughter moving to follow her mother's request

Menelie
Acknowledgement

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:18 pm
Make them leave? Sure...But why did this feel like it was going to be harder than it seemed? Then Harmonia went off...By herself. She didn't like it.
"Kleta, could you go give Harmonia some back up? Just in case. I'll hit up the night club and meet you at the concert hall to make sure everything goes smoothly. They might not want to leave."

She took a step and paused. "Himeros, wanna come with me? If anyone can make someone move without any effort, it's you...Granted it's moving to bed but still..." She muttered the last part before turning to Theras. "You stay here, ok?"

"Uh-huh." Theras wasn't listening. he was too busy death staring at Maegara. he was NOT happy to see her back.

Phaenna rolled her eyes, let out a sigh and started to move.

Wolfs Heart
Phaenna talking to her sister

DaemonGabrielle
DEATH GLARE

Teigra
HIMEROS WANNA GO TO THE NIGHT CLUB? PUNCH SOME BUTTS?

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:57 pm
Evidently her idea was a major success as far as her new friend was concerned and Midoriko looked on with amusement while he shoveled cheese-covered morsels into his mouth. Under normal circumstances, she might have been put off by the display but, at the moment, circumstances were anything but normal and she decided that her solution to the problem was so brilliant that she'd get a bowl or cup for herself and do the same.

Pleased with herself, Midoriko returned with a cup o'cheese of her own and took a seat right on the floor near the feline. "Yes, good," she agreed and mirrored him, dunking pieces of bread and crackers into the cheese and happily stuffing her face. She'd probably be bloated after this but the worry was far away, buried deep in the back of her mind. Of more interest was her tiny companion so, pausing between mouthfuls, she sucked cheese from her fingers and then, waving to get his attention, she pointed to herself with one of her newly cleaned appendages. "Midoriko," she said clearly, then pointed to him. "You?"

Teigra
*grumbles about allergies and the dreaded Aunt Flow* I finally responded >.<;
Also, "Me, Jane" x3

Thrilled that he could please his lovely company so, Selich bowed with a flourish and swept his arm out in an arc toward the impromptu picnic and surrounding scenery. "Ah no, lass. Thank the cherubs for their handywork. And, much as I'd love to take credit for the sea, that's owed to nature and excellent village placement," he laughed, settling her on one side of the blanket and sitting down himself opposite her.

Charmed by her giggles, he arranged the plates so everything would be within easy reach for both of them. 'Sure it is a bit romantic, though, isn't it, love? We'll just have to see how well that holds up when I've got a mouthful of cake," he told her with a smile and a wink then set to divvying up the assorted pastries. Lucky for him, the cherubs had done their job well and provided three of each sample; one for him, one for Hanna, and one to be put on their respective yes, no or maybe plates. Granted, he'd gotten away with taking a bite from the same scone before but best not to push his luck too far.

SSBrosB
Hope this was worth the wait ^^;

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:30 pm
"Ah, yes. I was confused about them. But I figured them part of the show?" Their mother did like to put on the theatrics. Her gaze pulled from Harmonia over to said parental figure.

Oh dear. That was a tall request. She didn't really have any powers which would help in any meaningful way. Not like Phaenna or Kleta. "Y-yes Mom." She quietly spoke before quickly leaving the grand hall, heading towards the Concert. She was sure she saw one of them go this way!

Evilsilverdragon
answering Harmonia

FA Venus
Yes mom! Serenity to Concert hall

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:41 pm
Iokepa was happily shoving food into this belly which was looking a bit full already, yet still he wanted more. And seemed a bit sleepy, or else he wouldn't have let his senses dull so much and been ignoring the rest of his surroundings. He was amused that the other Pae agreed with him and joined him in grabbing a cup of the delicious goo. As they ate, he kept turning to look at her, puzzling out her motions as she spoke again. That was....her name, right?

Right.

He nodded enthusiastically, then pointed to himself. "Iokepa!" he beamed proudly, puffing his chest out as he reached for another piece of bread.

Elros Namasi
(This is too cute, I swear.)

Deal with them. Well, that was vague. Still grinning happily, Himeros shrugged. Alright, deal with them, she said, then deal with them they shall. Amused that Phaenna seemed to be trying to coordinate Venus' children, Himeros shot her a girn, hiding his surprise when she spoke to him directly. Blissfully ignoring her muttered words, he only made a private note that she was always so grumpy. She could use some lightening up. Maybe some chocolate...

Snickering to himself at the thought, he only beamed at Phaenna and shrugged, before following after. "Sure, why not?"

Twitchapher the 3rd
Off to the Night Club it is!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:29 pm
Oh good, he'd gotten the gist, she thought, giggling as the little guy puffed up and looked extremely satisfied with himself. Now she had a name to call him by instead of 'hey, you', but it was clear that conversation topics were pretty limited. Midoriko was getting sort of hazy, feeling almost water-logged with fondue, and thinking about just how to communicate was getting really hard.. Language barriers aside, though, they could at least agree that this cheese was amazing, health code violations and all.

Speaking of which, she reached for something else to dip and was very surprised to find that she'd plowed through her share and was holding an empty cup with streaks of cheese shmeared across the bottom. Getting sluggishly to her feet, she wobbled a little before she balanced out then pointed to his bowl. "More, Iokepa?"

Teigra
Ermergerd, yers x3
I so want them to be friends 5ever ><

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

FA UH OH
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:06 pm
The dancing maenad seemed oblivious to anything else going on around them, caught up only in the dance and the music and the moment. However, when approached, the women seemed to freeze and draw back, an expression on their faces that was a mix of disbelief and disgust. Without warning, they simply vanished without a trace, leaving behind nothing, not even their glowing sticks. Any who chose to chase the hooved satyrs would witness a similar phenomenon. The musician would stop playing when approached, frowning and shaking his head at the other in disappointment before vanishing without a trace.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:44 pm
Returning to the main room, Harmonia released her hold on her Champion. With an exaggerated wink as well as a suggestive eyebrow to hold him over, she turned and made her way back to her mother and remaining siblings. Flirting would have to be put on hold, this was far more serious. Once back at the place she'd taken for herself, just behind her mother's throne and to the right, she informed her, "Mother, the uninvited guests are gone. They vanished without a trace." Her group did, it was a fair assumption that the others had the same reaction.

Now with them gone, would Persephone hang around or was she tired of trying to goad Venus? More than this was wrong, she could feel it. However, how did she bless it away?!

Tartara Seabreeze

FA Venus
notice me senpai

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:13 pm
Haku perused the selection, humming to himself. What would his beautiful bluebell of the sky like to eat? She needed something. Poor thing was passing out at the table.

Grabbing some water, he poured some of it into his backpack cactus. Then went about filling a plate full of sweets and fruits. And maybe some of that chocolate fondue.

He paused to ponder the cheese fountain but at the sight of the Mellon's cleaning up a set of foot tracks that lead from the fountain to the stairs upstairs, he stuck his tongue out in disgust. "Some people have no class." He mumbled to himself.

Grabbing a few drinks, he marched back toward his little flower only to stop at the gathering of God's. Eyebrows raised, he shrugged and kept going.

"Not my business. "

Returning to the table, he set the food and drinks down, his cactus backpack down across the back if a chair, and plopped himself down in the chair next to his pretty daffodil.

Something felt off, but his need to be the best champion trumped those silly nagging doubts. Leaning forward, he picked up a cherry and held it near Lillibeth's mouth. "A cherry for my cordial cherry?" He asked, grinning like a fool.

EvilSilverDragon
lol poor clueless Haku

Pel slept thru the screaming for his love's mother, the gods, the raves. Considering how much champagne he's drank, one should have been more worried when he would wake.

Visions of sugar Pothos dancing in his head, he mumbled and turned over and snuggled the POTHOS had snuggled on and began to snore.

Fea Line
pothos has luck of a god.
Get it? Get it?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:40 pm
Mellinae wasn't paying a lick of attention. She was too busy pondering how to stay upright. The wine was hitting her and it was hitting her hard. Everytime she blinked, it felt like it was taking an entire minute, just to blink.

Eyes blurry, she startled a second when he grabbed her hand. Oh. Phorcys had made it. Eyes narrowed, she stared at his lips as he spoke. He was speaking her language right? It was always so odd the way the letter f made you bite your lip. But the p made you pout. Wait. What the t do?

Before she could test that theory, she realized that he was waiting for an answer. She looked up at his eyes and gave a beautiful smile. So pretty....

"What?" She asked, having forgotten what in the world he had asked. "Yoush sho purty." She slurred at him. She reached up and used her hand to run a line from his eyes, down his cheek, and across his lips. Well technically, she tried to use her fingers, but being that the world was swaying every time she moved, she may or may not have gabbed his face like an octopus grabs a shrimp.

Still grinning, she went on to explain "Sho nice to... Takin me such nice plashes. Smiling at me. And such beathiful eyesh. And......and...." She paused to giggle and rub her own face with her free hand. Which caused her to close her eyes. And her world to spin on it's axis. So she popped her eyes open and grabbed his free hand.

"We gotsh to move!" She said, suddenly.

Teigra
sorry. She's sloshed.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:45 pm
Swaying in her set, messy golden feathers started to seem like a great nest. Three solid minutes she stared at the ground trying to decide if she wanted to sleep or toss up. This decision was a solid toss up. Then the voice, the voice that cut through the haze like a knife to her heart.

Looking up she saw Persephone, memories flushed the skin under feathers even worse the the drink had. She should go though, Venus was calling and Mayu would need her sisters at her side. One attempt to stand up had her falling right back on to her poor abused backside.

Leaning back in the chair so her shoulders were against it and her head was hanging on the other side, doing a lovely job of putting her chest and feathers on display, she just hung there in same staring at the ceiling until the cherry appeared.

With no shame she opened her mouth for the treat, a drunken 'ahh' sound for emphases. Maybe he'd take her away from here before any one saw. They hadn't seen eye, right?

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:14 pm
The fae was more than happy to return back to the main hall with his goddess, especially after she was most upset at him previously dancing because of another female. He swore he couldn't help it though!

As per her suggestion, he had no problems with letting her approach Venus alone, and went back to the chocolate fountain. Chocolate made everything much better. And spooned himself a chocolate strawberry and banana which he promptly ate.

That is one angry goddess. The fae thought to himself as he watched Harmonia speak to her mother. Glad it wasn't at him.

Evilsilverdragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:37 pm
Haku grinned. She liked cherries. He reached for another cherry but his hand found anything but.....

Holy Sweet Basil!! He only grabbed one!!

Patting his beautiful fern on the head, he whispered "be right back". Before scrambling toward the bar again. Except he wasn't watching where he was going. And nearly ran into a Mellon.

Jerking to the right, his foot landed on a smear of cheese and down he fell. As he opened his mouth to yell, he fell mouth first into the smeared cheese.

Jerking upright, he wiped the cheese off his face and got back to his feet. He ignored the yelling of warning from the Mellon who seemed angry at him.

Oh snap. Cherries. His little bean sprout was waiting!!

He walked (so to avoid another scandal) toward the bar and grabbed the cherries then made his way back toward the golden Lilly.

Setting the small bowl in front of her, he grabbed one and held it out only to notice a slight haze to his vision. Oh dear. He had a concussion. He just assumed the aftertaste of cheese was from the floor.

Turning toward his companion, he opened his mouth to tell her he had to go but gasped instead. There were.....feelings. He stared downward at his lap in question. This had never happened before.

'...huh...' he thought.

He glanced back at the drunken birb, only to gasp as the haze sharpened into one, single aspect. He finally noticed what she was showing off. Her chest.

Dear lord, had she always had those? He narrowed his eyes and stared hard.

'have they always been this attractive?' he mused.

Then he caught sight of her face. Her beautiful face. Why, for once, even flowers faded in comparison. He lanced back down, then up, then around.

Oh yes. They needed to leave. He had no idea what was going on but he wanted to avoid the cheese scene from earlier.

Grabbing her hand, he stated "Come with me if you don't wanna be like those cheese nuts, my darling little Lilly. "

Then he tugged her toward the stairs.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces