Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:58 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa was soon piling in ore and helping the coal burn at an even higher temperature by filling it with oxygen from below with the bellows. The man named Zolfka gave a nod. "Just keep that up and we'll be alright to have this metal turned into an iron bar in a few hours. Need to filter out the impurities in the metal after all!"

The man then laughed and moved over to his forge and anvil, stirring it to life as he pumped his own smaller bellow with a hand before shoving in an iron bar to heat it to red hot. Tousa watched and then checked and fed some more coal into the smelter, the sound of both the smelter and furnace roaring to life making this place sound like a battlefield of its own.

Then to make matters worse, it only took a few minutes for Zolfka to heat the metal up long enough to pull the bar back out and start hammering away at it, checking it here or there. The sharp pings of a metal hammer on soft iron making Tousa's ears ring.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:02 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once Anja had a full stack, she picked up some of the pile. She couldn't carry all of it herself, that would make her appear not human. So she took the amount she thought a human female could handle. Which was pitiful. She came into the workshop and saw another pile of wood, "First shipment." she stacked the wood carefully. She was all sweaty and made her clothing fit tighter to her body. She almost looked sexy.

"I'll go back out and do more." She looked over at Tousa. He didn't have a bad physique at all.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:19 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

The blacksmith glanced up and gave a nod. "Just keep the wood coming Anja, we'll be here sweating in the pits of hell! Reiss may need you to cheer him up later, but I think he will let you know!" Zolfka yelled over the rapid hammering of steel on iron.

Tousa glanced up from his work of checking the smelter and yelled back. "I will need no such thing Zolfka I will be just fine!" he then continued checking and maintaining the smelter, only sparing a glance at Anja before going back to his work.

The one thing on his mind was why was she practically naked out in the front of the house? That was a rather shameless thing to do and not something he would ever think of as appropriate.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:58 pm
Kami GearX

Anja laughed, "He never admits that he wants me. It's cute." She marched right back outside, collected the wood she already split and carried it inside. Then she started chopping more, and more. She brought in load after load until the stack was to the ceiling. Took a couple hours, but she got it done.

By the time it was over, she was exhausted and worked up a lycan sized appetite. And she was all sweaty. Anja really should bathe.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:29 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa waited until Anja had gone back out before he glared at Zolfka. "We're not lovers." He stated as directly as he could. "Nor will we ever be." Zolfka was about to say something in response and the large man just grinned. Once she was gone to cut more wood he spoke.

"The world is a strange place my friend. I know. You may think the world is small, but once you have truly walked it on your own feet will you realize how big it is. I have seen a dragon marry an orc, and a centaur run a kingdom as its queen." Zolfka glanced to Tousa as he continued pounding the iron into shape without looking. "I have seen stranger things than a human falling in love with a Lycan before."

Tousa blinked and nearly forgot he was pouring iron into bars for a moment. How did this man know she was a Lycan, and if that was the case did the man know who he was? Zolfka just grinned wide. "Besides, even if that is not the case, the both of you have an interesting dynamic. the metal is ready to be poured."

Tousa scrambled to pour out the molten liquid, and was quickly absorbed by his work. Whenever Tousa thought he had time to ask Zolfka a question, a new task was assigned. So the day proceeded until the forge was slowed and production was stopped.

Zolfka stepped out first and wiped his brow with a large forearm. "Today was a good day to work. Anja! Reiss needs water. I'm going to head inside and start preparing a meal for the two assistants." With that the blacksmith stepped inside without skipping a beat, seemingly having been just as energetic as this morning when everyone had just met.

Inside Tousa was just leaning against a wall, taking a few recovering breaths and then wiping his forehead clean of sweat. His shirt was hanging next to the entrance and the rest of him and his clothing were going to need a good scrubbing if the soot about his person was anything to go by.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:45 pm
Kami GearX

Anja shouted, "Okay I'll get right on that!" she went towards a well nearby. She threw the bucket and filled it up and brought it back out. She took it inside and gave it to him, "Here Reiss, you must be thirsty. I'll get mine in a little bit." she was breathing heavy and just covered in sweat but she was smiling. A good hard day's work always improved her mood. Her stomach grumbled and she put a hand on it, "I haven't done something this strenuous in a week. Feels great."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:30 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa's eyes wandered elsewhere while Anja was close. He took the bucket and then took a handful of water and drank from it before taking another handful and pouring it over his head. "That man is a slave driver when he really wants to get you to go."

He then just leaned against the wall after the second handful and continued his slow deep breaths. "Fighting isn't strenuous to you? Sure as hell is for me. Glad you got to do something you enjoy though. Next time leave me out of your little scheme."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:41 pm
Kami GearX

"Yes but its worth it. Work ethic can be a huge factor in establishing trust." Anja took some water and drank some herself. She poured some water behind her neck. It felt great. Nice and cold.

"At least we are done for the day and can relax. I want to go wash up at the fountain. Tell our host I'll be right back, unless you want to go with me?"  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:54 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"I'll let our host know." Tousa stated, continuing to stare at the ceiling instead of at her. "Take your time, I'm sure dinner will be a while yet. Besides you can see if the soldiers are close or smell them while you're at the center of town."

Tousa didn't bother moving an inch. His hands did reach up to rub at various places on his body now. "Tomorrow I'm going to be sore... If they do come with hostile intent let's just hope they stand down. I don't think I will really want to fight tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:00 pm
Kami GearX

Anja smirked, "If you are in a fight and aren't sore afterwards, you didn't really fight. Even after all of that practice you do with your spear, you aren't ever sore? Then you didn't do it enough." she got up and waved bye as she walked away.

She headed for the center of town, not caring about how much skin she was showing. She got to the fountain and found it empty. Perfect. She went right into it, clothes on. She laid down until only her head remained above the surface. She rubbed herself all over trying to clean the dirt and sweat off of her.

Anja sniffed the air. Nothing yet. But maybe she would do a patrol later to see how far out they were.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:18 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"If I did that I would be praticing the entire time I was supposed to be doing other things." Tousa stated after she was gone, shaking his head. He stepped outside with the bucket and then just turned it over to drench himself in water. He was roughly that sweaty anyways so he might as well have himself be coated in water rather than sweat.

After a few minutes of sitting in the setting sun he stepped inside the house, just enough to poke his head in. "Anja went to wash up. I'm going to stay out here for a bit Zolfka. Smells wonderful."

The blacksmith called out from the kitchen. "You learn how to make delicious meals with only the basic ingredients when you travel to unforgiving lands my friend! I once saw-." His voice was cut out as Tousa gently closed the door. Instead he moved to simply sit on the porch.

It did not take long for the curious kids to come around now that he was no longer working. They stared at him from far away and when he looked up, he simply smiled tiredly and waved them over. "I don't bite you know." He told them.

Immediately a swarm of small children were clambering around and all talking at once. Tousa couldn't help but laugh and then looked between the lot of them. "Okay. Who wants to bet I can pick up at least four of you, if not six. All in one go?"

They all looked at each other and raised their hands. Crying out 'me me me!' and Tousa motioned to one arm and then the other. "Alright, I'm going to lower and I need you to wrap your arms around mine like you would a branch." He then knelt and was immediately tackled by six children.

Tousa took a deep breath and then with a grunt pushed up with his legs as he lifted six children just above the ground. He gently swung his torso back and forth, just letting the kids enjoy him like a jungle gym while he could still stand around. Though after a few moments he set the kids down and moved to pick up a much smaller child that could barely walk, letting her play curiously with his hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:15 am
Kami GearX

Anja finished up her bath in good time. She had other things to do other than be a lady in a tub, trying to make herself smell and look pretty. She got out and well, shook herself dry like a dog, or in this case, a wolf. Afterward she was still pretty wet. It'll dry in time. In the mean time, she looked around the village to see what she was trying to protect.

An elderly woman was walking by, carrying a huge bag that was no doubt heavier than she was. Anja went over to her right away and took the bag from her, "Here, let me help you with that." she took the load and smiled at the woman, "Thank you child. I don't know what I would have done without you."

"Its no trouble ma'am. I'm happy to help. Where is this going?"
"To the food stores, for when winter comes."
"Why aren't the men helping you with this?"
"They are off fighting in the war, and most people here are too busy to lend a hand to others."
"No other men in here?" Anja looked around and found a whole lot of children and older folks. This wasn't right. THe only reason the blacksmith is still here is to work for the army no doubt. All that iron he had to pour, probably for a shipment. She smiled at the woman, "While my friend and I are here, I'll help out."
"Bless you lycan." the female said
"How did you know I am a lycan?" Anja asked, curious
The old woman looked at her, "No human female would be that exposed and that comfortable with herself in public.." she smiled
Anja barked out a laugh, "Too right. Now, lets get this in the stores."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:36 am
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa continued his playing with the children, eventually settling down to tell them a few stories about his life, and an imaginary place of where he was from. It was all so fantastical to the small village children and they were glued to the story, as mediocre as it was.

He even acted out one or two scenes just for them and once they were done with the story he watched as the children took off back to their homes for dinner. Tousa stood and looked around. Anja still wasn't home. He stretched and began to wander about, cupping his hands around his mouth. "Anja!" He shouted as he walked through the small sleepy village.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:05 pm
Kami GearX

Anja finished helping the elderly lady. But then she was asked by the others to stack it all. That was fine. She helped out.

After that she started to head back, but she stopped after hearing something strange. It sounded like crying. Anja followed it until she came across a huge tree with lots of branches. Behind the tree was a girl, 6 years old if she had to guess. She was crying. Kneeling down she tried to talk to the little girl, "Hey, whats wrong?" she didn't reach for the child.

The child looked up, "M-My cat..." more tears and rubbing of the eyes, "My cat is stuck in the tree. He won't come down. My daddy used to get him but he isn't here." she was holding a doll.

Anja looked up in the tree. On one of the higher branches was indeed a cat. She touched the child's shoulder, "What if I get him down for you? Please do not cry."
"Y-You'll get him?"
"Yes, what is his name?"
"Whiskers."
"Okay, I'll get Whiskers down." She stood and stretched. No backing out of this now. She spotted Tousa but didn't call out to him. Instead she started climbing the tree. The first branch was a bit high but she got around to it. She climbed with speed but made sure to be careful.

The little girl was just watching. Anja went higher and higher until she was on the same level with the cat, "Hey Whiskers. Your girl is worried about you. Come with me, I'll take you back to her." she reached out her arm to the cat. It meowed and walked on her arm, on her shoulders. She should have brought a bag with her. Oh well. Anja started her descent.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:09 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa continued looking around for a moment only to see Anja climbing a tree with a girl watching her. "Anja! What are you doing?" He called out as he hurried over at a light pace and folded his arms as he watched her reach out for something. It was a cat. He glanced to the girl and quickly connected two and two together. His frustration rose but any argument he could think of was quickly deflated.

"Be careful. No don't place your foot there Anja. More to the right else you're going to miss the branch." He commented, as she made her way down. He then blinked and quickly turned his head away. He had forgotten she had gone to a less than optimal amount of clothing. Instead he simply moved to let his hair hang around his face as he waited, no need to look. She was probably fine.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games