Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Mercy Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:05 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angelo Yukimura

Mood: Calm
Company: Princess Rei and little Akio
Outfit: Hospital Uniform #1
Occ:

Angelo sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, causing him to accidentally undo his braid. Crap. He would fix it later. He watched as the drugs in thw boy kicked in and was now finally sleeping. He headed back to Re I to see if she needed anything else before he's went back to the front desk. "Hey, Miss Rei. How's the little one doing? Still wide awake?" he asked her as he let himself sink into a nearby rocking chair. He could see the little one looking around, eyes wide with wonder and interest. Such a curious little thing, wasn't he? It was cute.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:28 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, lobby ↛ σutfít

Glancing up once more, Princess Rei noticed Angelo had emerged from the patient's room at last. A small smile remained on her face, glad to have company, even for a short time. "Indeed, it's been rather quiet." she answered him in her usual calm voice. Her gaze shifted back towards her companion's face, leaning back a bit in the rocking chair. "How's the patient? I have part of his file started, but couldn't didn't get a very clear description of the incident." Reaching into her side pouch, Rei pulled out the small white scroll containing the teenage boy's record, handing it to Angelo. "Sometimes I wish I could understand our foreign patients better instead of guessing randomly." she added observantly, letting out a small, tired sigh.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:18 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

Angelo leaned back in his seat before opening one eye to look at her. "Ah. Apparently he injured himself climbing a tree he had no business climbing, trying to impress a girl." he replied before getting to work on updating Akio's file while he was down here. "Yeah. I hear you. It is rather hard to speak to those who can't speak English and the doctors have no idea of what to understand. However my patient was Italian, so I understood him as I am half'Italian myself." He added, accepting the scroll with a nod of thanks. He would look at it later. "You hungry? I have a few sandwiches in my lunchbox if you want one." he asked, not looking up from his clipboard.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 11:05 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei managed to grin a little as she heard of what happened to the young teenage boy. "Good heavens, no wonder he was quite upset!" The princess couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for the poor lad, considering how long he'd be stuck in the hospital. Her thoughts were somewhat interrupted when she heard her companion ask something. "Sure." Rei answered him calmly with a nod. "Learning other languages sure can be challenging." she mused observantly, noting the time was still a bit early in the morning. It wasn't often she'd hear people speak a foreign language, though she'd yet to hear of any she'd recognize at all.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:35 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

Angelo snorted before pulling out a sandwich and handing it over to Rei, while still writing. "Yeah. I can understand where you coming from but since ibam both Japanese and Italian, those two languages come easy to me as I was raised to speak them." He muttered as he selected a sandwich for himself, munching on it while finishing Akio's updates. "Okay. I'm done with Akio's file update." he said cheerfully, handing off the papers to the woman, smiling at her and little Akio before turning his attention back to the front desk when a patient tried to get his attention.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:54 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, lobby ↛ σutfít

Without a word, Rei politely took the finished record for her son and put it away. "Thank you." she replied with a small smile. The princess then took the sandwich her companion had offered, eating a few bites. The flavors were nothing what she expected, guessing it must have been tuna fish with something else used to make the food. Regardless, the flavors were quite good. Rei took her time finishing the sandwich, using a spare napkin she'd kept with her to clean her hands and face before tossing it into the closest trash can. Princess Rei did her best tending to a few patients who'd just entered, both of them being teenage boys which she clearly recognized as drow elf warriors in training. She quickly gave orders to the other physicians on duty in the drow elvish language, to which surprised her how easily they acknowledged and followed without hesitating, rushing the patients towards the surgery unit. "Make sure they're disarmed before bringing them into surgery!" Rei nearly shouted to the surgeons as a reminder, watching them go straight to work while the door down the hall came close to slamming shut yet again for the fifth time that morning. She realized the noise had upset little Akio, which caused him to cry in fear while trying to hide his face with his tiny hands. "Shh... It's alright. It's alright." Rei whispered, doing her best to calm her little boy down. It seemed to work, but not entirely.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:05 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

"Welcome." Angelo replied with a smile as watched with interest at the interaction ,wincing when he heard the door slam and upset the little one. Really? Did they not know that loud noises are not good for little one la? It upsets them greatly. He watched as Rei managed to calm him down but he was still upset, so he leaned over the desk, unclasping his pendant as he did so and dangled it in of little Akio who eyes landed on it and stopped crying when he say it. "Ah. So you like my pendant, do you?" he cooed, laughing slightly as Akio reached up his hands to take it. He let him have it for now as a distraction to calm down. "There. That should keep him occupied for a bit." he said to Rei with an amused smile.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:28 pm
User Image

The sudden change in her little boy's mood seemed to be quite a relief. Princess Rei smiled a little, nodding once in agreement when she observed Akio's amusement with the sparkly pendant. Once more, her gaze shifted back towards her companion. "I suppose there's still much to learn, taking care of this little one. Honestly though, I... don't exactly have a place for him to sleep, were I to bring him home." Rei admitted, standing up for a while. She carefully adjusted her grip on little Akio so he wouldn't slip out of her arms. It had indeed been a while since she thought of such a thing, realizing this was going to be a bit of a problem now that she had new responsibilities to take care of. Princess Rei was glad to have a bit of help from her companion, even if they were busy tending to patients all day.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 11:40 am

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

Angelo blinked before tilting his head to the side as he thought about it. "Hmm. Well, you could always head to the furniture shop. I'm sure they have cribs for the little one. Plus you would need to baby proof your home so Akio wouldn't hurt himself of worse." he started after a second of silence. "Why don't you make a list of what you need and I'll try to do my best to help you." he added after a beat. Taking care of a child was not an easy feat but he was willing to help his friend out of if she really needed it. Kami knows that she would need the help as little were quite vocal. Especially at night.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 2:39 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, lobby ↛ σutfít

"Sounds like a good idea. Baby proofing the house won't be a problem." Rei told her companion simply. She carefully adjusted her grip so she was holding little Akio in her opposite arm, then grabbed a quill pen with a small blank piece of paper and began to write. The list wasn't very long with only a few things, knowing she could always improvise when it came to treating injuries or illnesses. "Hmm... I think that's everything." Rei then put the quill pen and ink away when she finished with the list of items. Though in truth, she never expected any of her companions offering to assist now and then. Yet regardless, Princess Rei was thankful she wasn't alone taking care of the little boy. She looked over the list, a bit uncertain if she'd left something out.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:03 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

Angelo nodded. "That's good. Especially once he learns to walk and then you'ryou're in trouble as toddlers have a habit of getting into any and everything." he mused after a second, watching as Akio stared at him. He stared back, making a face, causing the little one to giggle while continuing to play with his pendant. He made a mental note to buy some plhshies for Akio when he got the chance. "And I'll help of course. Cause that's what friends are for." he added with a smile at Rei.
[/alogn]

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 1:52 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, happy ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, lobby ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei giggled a little while watching Akio playing with the pendant her companion always wore. She truly felt more at home within StarCreek, knowing she wouldn't be alone any more. "One of these days, I'll probably be too worn to catch him if he starts trouble. A fine little prince he'll become." Rei answered with an amused grin. She gave little Akio a kiss on the cheek, glad to see him in a better mood compared to earlier. Her gaze shifted back towards her companion, as if nearly forgetting something. "So... did all our patients get taken care of, or did we miss anyone?" Princess Rei inquired, glancing back at her own schedule for a moment.

[օօƈ]: Pardon the double notice, I was quickly editing my post. ^_^*
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

Angelo snorted. "Well, if you ever need a babysitter, I'll be more than happy to help." he replied, watching little Akio continue to play with his pendant. He smiled at him before returning his attention back to Re. He was happy that he had made a friend here in StarCreek. It was a nice feeling. He blinked at the question before looking at his clipboard as well as the computer to make sure. "Yeah. I think we're good for now. There's a lull in patients so we better enjoy it now while it lasts." he added after a second checking and looking back at Rei.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:18 pm
User Image

A small smile spread across Rei's face at her companion's offer. "I'd appreciate it very much, thank you." she replied calmly with a nod in agreement. Though after glancing from her schedule and back towards her child, the princess could tell by little Akio's expression he was starting to become a bit tired once more. Perhaps all that playing had worn him out. "Hmm, guess this must be break time then, since there's not much more to do for a while." Princess Rei spoke observantly while noting the time on the old clock on the wall.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:52 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

"No problem." Angelo replied with a smile before gently reclaiming his pendant from the little one gently. "Yeah. So, to kill time , might as well update some files while there's a break in patients. Let me know if you need something." he replied kindly before pulling up the files on his computer and then getting to work. He was glad for the kill of patients as it gave him time to get these electronic patient files up to date cause as they were now was just sad. What the?! Some of these files were decades old! No, this would not do. With a quiet sigh he got started, making sure everything was accurate.

Princess Zelda21

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces