Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:46 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Bored, relaxed ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

By the time the princess had finished her shift, she decided to meander around the town, taking a long walk for once, holding an old blue sakura Japanese parasol to keep the rain off of her. She'd left her stallion at home in the small stable which was close to the forge behind her house, not wanting to subject him to the cold weather. Despite the somewhat busy day tending to many patients, perhaps being away from all the stress was a good idea. Rei wore her royal attire which consisted of a simple long sleeved, dark crimson dress that went down to her ankles in an old elvish style, with matching flats, tiara and all. She left her long raven hair down out of habit, not bothering to mess with it this time. Stopping in her tracks, she decided to eat at the Kona Cafe this time. Without a word, Rei quietly walked in and sat at a table beneath an old stained glass window depicting a young knight fighting some kind of boar like beast in a forest. 'Hmm, it's been a while since I last came. Things do change quickly.' Rei thought observantly, grabbing the menu left on the table. She kept herself occupied reading through the contents until she was ready to order. No one seemed to bother her for the moment, which she didn't mind.

[օօƈ]:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Ethnicity ✣ French Zodiac ✣ Capricorn Housing ✣ Lixin District - 160 Cherry Street Outfit ✣ here
Profile ✣ Here

ﻬஐ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ஐﻬ

The cold was no better today, it was chilly and rainy like the day before. Unfortunately the white-haired lady thought it would be a good idea to get some more fresh air after unpacking more this morning. The pouring showers beat down on her black laced parasol and fog from her breath escaped her cold lips with every breath. She paused in her tracks, her breathing getting heavier and her heart racing.
Jeanette needed to calm down, should she go back home just in case? She shook her head, her bangs shaking back and forth in front of her face, not wanting to be defeated by her own emotions. She gazed down the street, a few people were actually out in this kind of weather. Peering down the street, she saw that there was some sort of cafe a bit further down. Jeanette proceeded to walk down the street and into the cafe, shaking off her and closing parasol before walking fully in. Once inside, she glanced around- it was cozy and best of all it was warm and out of the warm. She took in a deep sigh and walked towards the front, but then stopped as she saw a familiar hair color from the other day. The girl was carefully studying the cafe menu, so Jeanette couldn't really see her face, but she was sure it was her and so she called out,
"Miss Rei? Is that you?"

Themes: Rise

Abilities:

ﻬஐHealing Tears: Has tears that can heal any wound it touches, this includes humans, animals, plants. If potent enough, it can cure poison and diseases. However this ability cannot revive the dead.

ﻬஐDemon Soul: Is not a demon herself, but her spiritual essence is demonic in origin. This helps her to transform into her beast form when it happens and has slight manipulation of demonic elements.

(OOC: Pssstttt you forgot to quote us, Zelda sweatdrop )

Princess Zelda21

princess syub

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:30 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Bored, relaxed ↛ wíth: Jeanette Nicollier ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

Lowering the menu onto the table, Princess Rei turned her gaze towards her right as she heard someone speak. Her face seemed to light up with joy, seeing the older lady from the clothing store. "Jeanette! Come join me!" she replied with a small cheerful smile, gesturing towards the table she was at. Truly this had been quite the surprise, running into her again. The princess's gaze shifted towards her companion, glad to at least spend time with someone for a change. "What on earth are you doing here?" Rei asked her curiously, leaning back in her seat a bit..

[օօƈ]: Sorry about that! I accidentally forgot! ^_^*
Zombuddie

princess syub

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:22 am

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Ethnicity ✣ French Zodiac ✣ Capricorn Housing ✣ Lixin District - 160 Cherry Street Outfit ✣ here
Profile ✣ Here

Feelings of delight filled Jeanette when she saw the princess' face light up happily. She was content to know that her presence was enjoyable with the young lady. She scooted into the chair that sat across from Princess Rei and picked up the menu to her side.
"I thought it would be nice to sit down away from the rain and have some tea," she explained as she looked over the menu. Though it seemed that the place was mostly represented as coffee. She wrinkled her nose in disgust as she wasn't really a fan of coffee. She set down her menu for now and looked back up at Rei, "What about yourself? Do you frequent this cafe?"

Abilities:

ﻬஐHealing Tears: Has tears that can heal any wound it touches, this includes humans, animals, plants. If potent enough, it can cure poison and diseases. However this ability cannot revive the dead.

ﻬஐDemon Soul: Is not a demon herself, but her spiritual essence is demonic in origin. This helps her to transform into her beast form when it happens and has slight manipulation of demonic elements.

(OOC: )

Princess Zelda21

princess syub

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:10 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Jeanette Nicollier ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

"Not really. Most days I cook something at home." Rei answered while shaking her head no. It was quite different indeed, being away from home. Though for some reason she was starting to get used to living in StarCreek regardless of the people being cursed by the witch. Her gaze rested on her companion, breaking out of her short train of wandering thoughts. "Have you found a job you like?" Rei inquired curiously, deciding to change the subject for a bit. She noticed there weren't many waiters working, but that didn't bother her. Rei glanced through the menu, still trying to decide on something for breakfast.

[օօƈ]:
Zombuddie

princess syub

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:05 pm
User Image

[ ♠ ]

C I P H E R N I X
♟ do you seek the truth? ♟
location ♟ kona cafe
action ♟ wandering
mood ♟ happy
company ♟ those two ladies (princess rei, jeanette)
outfitthis
status ♟ healthy / sane
dating♟no one

[ ♠ ]

"Hrm... Maybe I should've brought my hood..." Cipher held his hand out, the raindrops tickling his palm.

It was a light shower, but still rain nonetheless. He put his hood up and continued walking. Currently, he was walking around the city. How long it has been since he last left the house he forgot, and he needed to socialize anyway.

He stops by a small cafe. It looked cozy and warm, and it didn't seem like the rain would stop anytime soon. 'Guess I'm going in!' He hummed as he pushed the door and walked in. He pushed his hood down, glad to be out of the rain at the moment.

There weren't too many people, only just a few customers and some waiters. There were two interesting characters, however. A lady wearing a royal outfit (and with a tiara too!) and another lady wearing an all black and gray outfit. Interesting indeed.

He wasn't one to bother people out of turn, however, so he decided to sit at the table next to them. If they ever looked at him, he'd flash a smile at them. Mostly to make sure he won't get punched in the face for being a creeper. They both looked like they could kill someone with just their glares.

Instead, Cipher picked up the menu and looked through it. 'What should I get in the meantime... Hm, maybe some hot chocolate would be good. Oh, they've got whipped cream as a topping too!'

ooc: sorry for the long wait! this week was truly hectic ;-; i hope my post is good though! :3

Zombuddie

Princess Zelda21

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:45 am

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Profile ✣ Here

So Miss Rei liked to cook at home, that was nice to hear. Most people from today's modern society didn't seem to know how or wanted to cook their own meals, at least to Jeanette's knowledge. Perhaps in the last decade or so, that changed- she wasn't particularly keeping up. She dismissed her thoughts as Rei asked her a question.
"Ah, no, not quite yet. I haven't started looking yet," she responded, actually she hadn't even thought about it yet. She'll make a note to herself later to start browsing for a job. It's not like she couldn't live off of her past wages forever.

Jeanette looked over as a boy sat in the table next to them, his hair was a vivid red and eyes were as golden as a blooming sunflower. Is that his real hair color or just one of those hair dye colors? she thought to herself as she studied the young boy. Realizing she was staring at the red-headed male for a tad too long, she jolted back over to the menu.
"I suppose this place is more of a coffee place huh? There's hardly a menu for tea on here," she said to no one specifically. Jeanette looked around the cafe, wanting to wave down a waiter. Though it didn't seem like there were any that close to their table.

Abilities:

(OOC: It's all good!! ^-^ )

Princess Zelda21

princess syub

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:56 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Jeanette Nicollier ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

As the princess listened, she glanced back at Jeanette for a little while. There wasn't much activity in the cafe that rainy day, but it didn't seem to bother her. "Perhaps you'll find something around here. It seems many places are still hiring lately." Rei spoke calmly. Most time she recalled passing by the cafe or other buildings, there were signs mentioning positions being opened in nearly each window. "Yes, but at least there's still some varieties of tea being served, other than coffee." the princess noted observantly. Rei's attention soon turned back towards where Jeanette was last looking, for she too noticed the strange older gentleman with bright red hair almost like fire and bright colored eyes. "I beg your pardon, sir. Please, come join us. You sure look quite soaked from all this rain outside." Princess Rei spoke to the older gentleman calmly with a small, timid smile, gesturing towards the table of which her and Jeanette were seated. Regardless of the circumstances, perhaps this day wouldn't start off as bad as she'd expected.

[օօƈ]:
Zombuddie

princess syub

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:54 am
User Image

[ ♠ ]

C I P H E R N I X
location ♟ kona cafe
action ♟ wandering
mood ♟ curious
company ♟ those two ladies (princess rei, jeanette)
outfitthis
status ♟ healthy / sane
dating♟no one

[ ♠ ]

"Oh...?" Cipher could feel gazes on him. He looked to the side, catching the lady in black and gray look back to her menu just in time. The royal-looking lady looked in the direction the other looked and met eyes with him. She managed a small smile as she invited him over to their table.

'The people here are really different... not alike to the ones from where I came...' he mused as he smiled to the two. He got up, carrying his menu as he sat down next to the other two. "Thank you for inviting me over to your table, that was nice of you." He smiled warmly at them.

He gazed at them as he sat down. Bright purple and amaranth flowed through their beings, calm and peaceful. Beautiful colors, and ones that Cipher felt that matched the two, though he didn't know how he thought that.

He starts looking through the menu again as he spoke. "Honestly, I expected it to rain, but I didn't expect to be caught off guard by it." He laughs as he spoke. Then he met both of their gazes as he smiled again, "My name is Cipher. It's nice to meet both of you."

Curiosity was always a welcome visitor to the boy, and this time was no different. "So, how long have you two lived in this city? I've... recently moved, so I don't know much people." He lied, of course. No one needed to know that he's been here for a while, but only came out of his house now. He's become accustomed to lying, almost second nature to him, but he still hopes they don't pick up on it. He didn't want to lose his first two acquaintances in one sitting.

Zombuddie

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:13 pm

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Profile ✣ Here

Turning her head quickly back as she heard Miss Rei invite over the strange boy. The girl's action wasn't really odd, just surprising. Jeanette gave him a smile in return when he thanked Rei for the invite. The red-headed boy introduced himself as Cipher. She thought to herself that it was good he was well mannered.
"It's nice to meet you as well, my name is Jeanette," introducing herself as she gazed towards the boy with a smile. "I actually just moved here as well, about two or three days ago." It was interesting to Jeanette that it wasn't just her whom was a recent move-in. She wondered if there were many people going in and out of this city, if so she didn't have to worry too much. She still wanted to order her food though, but wasn't sure if she would be able to wave down a waiter. "Are you either of you ready to order? I wanted to try and get a waiters attention," she asked, looking back and forth between the two of them.

Abilities:

(OOC: Looks like there's a day change coming up, what do you guys wanna do about it? )

Princess Zelda21

princess syub

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:18 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Jeanette Nicollier, Cipher Nix ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

The way the older man spoke seemed to surprise her a little. Very rarely did she meet people who'd talk to her with good manners, even at the hospital. Still, he was quite different from those she'd currently encountered before. "You're welcome, M'lord." Rei answered calmly, after he thanked her for the invite. She paused for a bit, listening as both Jeanette and Cipher spoke for a bit longer. She didn't mind answering simple questions from either of the two. "My name is Princess Rei Riberu. I came here several days before either of you arrived here in StarCreek. I'm a doctor at Mercy Hospital." she told him simply, nodding in reply to Jeanette's question after picking up the menu in front of her. Wasting no time, Rei used the quill pen and blank piece of paper to write down her order in Japanese, consisting of scrambled eggs, toast and a tall glass of milk to go with it. Once she finished, Rei noticed one waiter come by their table to take their order. Rei handed the piece of paper to the waiter, leaning back a bit in her chair to relax.

[օօƈ]:
Zombuddie

princess syub

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:57 am
User Image

[ ♠ ]

C I P H E R N I X
location ♟ kona cafe
action ♟ wandering
mood ♟ curious
companyprincess rei, jeanette
outfitthis
status ♟ healthy / sane
dating♟no one

[ ♠ ]

Cipher nodded as the two answered his questions, curiosity satiated. A noise of surprise escaped him as Rei mentioned being a doctor. "Wow, you're a doctor?" He said, awe apparent in his voice.

When Jeanette had decided to order and asked the other two if they were ready, Cipher took one last look at the menu and nodded. He watched as Rei wrote her order on a piece of paper (in Japanese?) and decided to mimic her action, writing 'hot chocolate with whipped topping' on a piece of tissue on the table and a pen he had in his pocket. Once the waiter passed by their table, he handed it over to the waiter.

They were more interesting than at first glance, he decided. Rei seemed to be a royal, as he recalled her calling him M'lord earlier. He wasn't sure if Princess was a part of her name or if it was a title, but judging from her Japanese descent it might be a title. Jeanette seemed a bit secretive, or maybe he was just being too suspicious of her multi-layered clothing? Yet he decided to set his curiosity aside for now, deeming his thoughts to be too rude to ask.

Instead, he decided to just sit there and let a comfortable silence take over.

Zombuddie

Princess Zelda21

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:16 am

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Profile ✣ Here

Listening to the other two back and forth, she wasn't sure if she knew that Miss Rei was a doctor. Was she informed that from the other day the two met? Or was it news to her? She wasn't sure and couldn't remember, sometimes she loses track of her mind and memories between timelines. Jeanette looked down to see Rei write in a language she didn't know and saw Cipher write down on a paper next to her. They were writing their orders? Jeanette never went to a cafe or restaurant where you had to write down your order, usually one would just explain it to the waiter. Though she copied the other two and wrote down Hot Green Tea in cursive writing and handed it over to the waiter who had come over to their table and gave him a nod of thanks.
"Actually.. Speaking of job applications, you said you're a doctor at the nearby hospital Miss Rei?" she started asking in interest, "Are there any nurse positions available? I may not have a medical degree, but I practice in homemade and herbal remedies. I grow quite a few healing herbs in my garden."

Abilities:

(OOC: Looks like there's a day change coming up, what do you guys wanna do about it? )

Princess Zelda21

princess syub

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:51 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Jeanette Nicollier, Cipher Nix ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei could only smile a little, not caring if her fangs were showing or not, giving a slight nod in response to both Jeanette and Cipher's questions about her being a doctor. She turned her gaze slightly towards Jeanette who inquired about job positions. "Yes, there are a few spots open." Rei answered simply. Several moments later, the waiter came back with their orders and placed them in front of each customer respectively. Rei politely thanked the waiter while speaking in an old elvish language. The waiter simply nodded in understanding, giving a slight bow in respect to her before leaving to attend the other customers. Princess Rei's gaze turned back to Cipher, seeming rather curious. "What kind of job are you looking for?" she asked him, taking a bite of her scrambled eggs.

[օօƈ]: Um... good question. Maybe have Jeanette meet Rei at the hospital for a job interview?
Zombuddie

princess syub

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:42 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November5thSunday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games