Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[DANCE HALL] MAIN DANCE THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:40 am
Sludge had lost track of the two guests he'd been talking to and had wandered off to check up on everything else. He didn't actually know how everything should run but he figured he could still play guard duty. It was a more familiar task to him.

He walked around the tables, giving curt nods to anyone looking his way, when his ears picked up the sound pf buzzing. Was that a insect flying around? He looked towards the source, a scarab beetle on a phoenix student. He could hear more buzzing coming from the other student, some sort of sphinx.

Curious, he walked over to the duo, staring at them and trying to see if there were any more bugs. He was hungry and not at all picky.

Hitsuzen

Steal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:47 am
Ahm was not a happy camper. Right in the middle of Prom prep, they'd been called back to the Clanhold - it wasn't something one could ignore, either - school was important, yes, but clan business took precedent as always (a large reason why he was always struggling to keep up with his peers) and so they'd made the trip.

Unfashionably late and dressed in saffron-robe with blue hood and golden mask, Ahm slipped through the crowd like a shadow until he'd arrived at where his twin, Merry, and a charming looking satyr were being very friendly. He'd caught sight a very small number of boils and ghouls he actually knew, and more with faces and forms he thought he recognized.

His twin's back was to him and Ahm came up and placed a gloved hand upon Nahm's shoulder. "Excuse the intrusion Ladies. Nahm." He was pleased that his Merry-girl had been keeping herself entertained in their absence. "I swear I'm going to simply eat the car so it must be replaced, you'd think it was incapable of appropriate speed."

Gleaming mask lowered, the Grue's glowing eyes focused on Merry and Charm from within the depths of his protective hood even as his tail briefly wrapped around Nahm's. If allowed, he would grandly take the satyr's hand in his and bow over it, "And whom is this vision before me? Merry dear, you keep the most charming company..."

Prolixity

nessihime

beejoux

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:20 am
"Not really. You guys would have blended right in with everyone if not for the visitor pins you have with you." Yvette reassured with a dismissive wave of her hand. "It's quite a spectacle, isn't it? I'm glad that you're enjoying yourselves. I'm Yvette by the way." It wasn't as if Yvette had somewhere else to be or anyone else to hang out with contrary to what Vale initially thought. At least not until the prom came to a close, seeing as none of them were allowed back to the dorm until then.

"Hmm..." Whoa. Wait a minute. Just what kind of adventures exactly was Vale trying to get at here? Visitor or not, Yvette would have called him out on it right here and now if not for the fact that it might make Azura uncomfortable at her own lack of tact in such a situation. In any case, Yvette would make sure that she never let Vale out of her sight for the rest of the evening. Only Jack would know what would happen if Azura was left alone with the dragon boil for even a moment.

"I'm not sure if this will count in your book as an adventure but there was this one time when a lot of us in the academy had this weird dream about us being a character in a game. We did quests, fought monsters, looted treasures, bartered for better weapons and gear, levelled up. It was kind of crazy yet cool if you get what I mean?"

xThalea

xhanging gallow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:15 am
When she turned, Efreet froze in his hot steps to take in her appearance and a goof, lopsided grin graced his face. "You look...really nice." Smooth, hotman, smooth. "S'good thing we happened to match cause I'm not really good at this dance date thing."

He had literally gone in blind.

Two fingers lifted in a salute to affirm her question. "Yessum. That's me." His gaze dropped to his arm and he frowned briefly before the red of his hands shifted to something dark and hardened so that when he slipped his arm through hers, he didn't hurt her.

"Yeah, I've got two left feet but I'll try to dance if you want."

aria starstone

Nuxaz

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:55 am
It was those nerves that returning to her - or fleeing? - and Maple found herself slowly shrinking back into herself and the smile on her face finally beginning to waver into something a little more akin to worry. The effects were snowballing away now, realization dawning on her just how she had been conversing with the boil.

Well, not like running away was going to help now and she was already engaged in this conversation. Might as well roll with it even though she felt even more awkward about everything.

When he departed towards the table, however, for a split second Maple almost felt like it was an out; a chance to escape and hide herself into a hole but even she couldn't find herself being that dramatic. It would be incredibly rude as well, so she made to follow and made a note not to take another cup least something worse could happen.

"I'm s-sorry about... earlier..." The witch mumbled, the mirth gone from her voice and a sort of regret taking its place.

_ p a o cx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:04 pm
Tanita smiled, blushing a little at his compliment. "Thank you. You look quite handsome, yourself." She calmly rested her hand on his, and smiled at him, sidelong, and turned towards the dance hall. "Well we'll see what we can do. I'm not the most experienced dancer myself, I will not lie. Well, at least not with dancing on the ground. My kin does have flying dances, but that's so very different in style." She sighed, wistfully thinking of the beautiful patterns made in the air by the dragons flying, weaving around and between each other. She then shook her head a little, to clear it, and refocused on her date.

"So I... I have a question to ask. It might be awkward, or uncomfortable... And if so I am sorry. I just... It's bothering me, like an itch I can't get... Do you... Were you, recently, caught in... a dream where you were a Horseman?" She flushed, feeling awkward at her question but NEEDING to ask it.

Nuxaz

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:04 pm
Hitsuzen
I can understand that, you kind of don't want to mess up a detail which may be artistically altered.

Poke Mattix

Fyrion chuckled a little as the shiny beetle landed on him. If he had been in his bird form it may have become a snack, but that is rude. Eating other people's pets suddenly when they climb on you. Instead he let the scarab crawl around, just eyeing it. It was rather nice looking the way light glittered on it's body.

"Hmm, oh thanks, It wont take up a lot of space and I can see how one could come to like them." He smiled a little but didn't go for the snacks instead he shifted to lean a little more against any available surface, crossing his arms over his bare chest. That was when he took note of someone else heading toward them. "Hmm, someone new.."

He nodded his head toward Sludge and spoke a greeting, after first shaking hands with the Sphinx. Warm.. of course people who liked warm areas were of a benefit when he got to know them. Fire wasn't really all that good to people who liked things cold. "Pleased to meet you, and sir who may you be?"

Now looking closer he nodded his head, feeling the Scarab as it crawled to his shoulder. The tiny feet tickled his collar bone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:18 pm
Levex had been watching others at prom. He really wanted to understand what the big fuss was over this event. Games and dancing seemed lame... so what else? The atmosphere wasn't the best but perhaps it was because of his preference to he alone. Something that his friend, Telorth, didn't understand. It wasn't the other dragon's fault, he is simply just more optimistic than himself.

Levi's attention shifted to Telorth when he spoke to him. "...I bet the prizes are lame." He commented honestly. He said nothing about dancing, ignoring he had said anything about it. "Seems like a waste of time to me." He added.

He'd play the games if it's what Telorth wanted but he wanted his friend to know what he thought of it. Following the other, he wondered what sort of games they would have. Bobbing for apples?... other childish games? The dragon shrugged. It didn't really matter... if Telorth asked him to play then he'd play.

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:23 pm
Telorth tilted his head ever so slightly as he gazed at the other dragon. Pursing his lips he realized just how out of place Levex likely felt. He preferred things to be more quiet and laid back then this. Wrinkling his nose at him slightly as he called the prizes lame he actually laughed. "Maybe. I doubt some how they will be worthy of any proper dragon hoard but who knows? Perhaps not? We will see I guess." He mused out loud. Seeing as he didn't even react to the dancing part there was a small sigh that left his lips.

"Considering we haven't even fully gotten our class schedules for Amityville...and just got our dorms it's not like it'll kill us to partake in school spirit stuff." He reasoned with a shrug.

As they hadn't left the gymnasium yet Telorth glanced at the place where the punch bowl was. The abandoned bottles of alcohol made him frown. "Well.... I was going to grab us a cup but I have no idea what it is spiked with." Shaking his head he crossed his arms over his chest tightly.

"Oh well. Hey Levi..would you play some of the games with me?" It took another notch of his pride but the Ice Dragon looked to the other with a hopeful, albeit searching expression.

Hobo Pixi

Hobo Pixi rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:26 pm
At least Telorth agreed the prizes would be a waste of time. Levex'Ixen assumed that would be the end of the game discussion. Then he heard the last bit... we shall see. "I feel differently." He stated firmly, not caring that they were new or whatever. It still didn't make him want to be around others more than usual. Besides, he didn't care about school spirit... what did he get out of being into that? Nothing.

Spiked punch? Now that sounded interesting. Levex smirked, pouring himself a cup. "Is my little whelp afraid of the punch?" He actually teased the other, taking a sip. He listened to the other whine about wanting to do games. "Fine... but you have to have a cup first." He smirked.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:31 pm
Telorth poked his tongue out playfully. "You are so serious. It won't be that bad I imagine.." He shrugged slightly as Tel chuckled about the others dismissive tone.

His eyes widened as he called him a little whelp. Heat flushed the dragons pale skin. "W..what! No way I'm not a whelp. Fine! I'll drink it if that's what I have to do." He scoffed. Puffing up he snatched a cup. It wasn't often Levex made fun of him... the other knew just how to get under his skin. Tipping his head back he quickly downed the drink he poured.

Smacking his lips a happy almost silly look of pure euphoric joy over came him. "Ohh.. that was great actually." His wings rustled as he gave the other a pleasant easy going smile as he lightly tugged at his shirt sleeve. "Saaay...what did yours taste like? The wine was pretty sweet." Telorth grinned toothily at his best friend.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:51 pm
Levex'Ixen watched his friend drink the spiked punch. Oh great... it made him even more annoying than before. "Iss wass goods." He covered his mouth with surprise. He hadn't anticipated the spiked drink to be as potent as it was. The fire dragon was certain the other would say something about his slurs. Now he had to think of how to retort.

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:54 pm
The other sounded tongue tied! Telorth's eyes widened in surprise as he chuckled softly. "I told you!! This stuff is crazy." The dragon blurted out merrily.

Nudging him playfully he winked. "Cat got your tongue, Lev?" He poked fun at the other as he pulled at his arm. "Everything is great don't you think? ...we should go play a game come onnnn. I did what you asked. It will be funnnn." His expression was still blissful as his mind swirled from the effect of his drink.

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:59 pm
A little breath -- and then Harrow, too, let the subject go. It sent a wash of relief through him, shoulders relaxing as he looked Yaya over and tried to decide just how prickly he was still feeling.

Not so much. After a moment he shrugged, crookedly, and nodded, offering a hand without even making her push for it. "My family's very serious about social affairs. We dance."

Beejoux

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:09 pm
Until Ahm came up and bowed over her delicate hand, Charmian was not entirely sure that the twins were not here to ruin her fun completely. She knew that they were quite dedicated to each other - all three of them - but there was no exclusivity required. Not that straying from your partner's bed illicitly was something that was going to bother her. She was a satyr. Monogamy was practically an epithet!

Not moving from where hands were still resting at her hips the fawn batted her eyelashes at the grues. "What, our darling Merry didn't tell you all about me? I'm heartbroken!" And she sounded it for ten whole seconds. "She's told me soooo much about you." Her flirtatious eyes were turned on Nahm next. "You are so very welcome to join us. Both of you. I don't care how crowded the dance floor gets; there's always room for more."

Something her father said regularly and there was more than one meaning there. Sometimes the were even more than four meanings contained in that single saying. "But you'll have to share. Merry-love is the whole reason I'm here to begin with."

beejoux

prolixity

syrie

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out