Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:37 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Both women heard Calder and smiled. Though Erika's hand was still on Cassidy's, on her stomach. "Yes he did, but... He promised to be careful in future battles.", Erika said and smiled before pecking his lips. Though before the kiss could become more, the phone rang. Now she used her abnormal speed to reach the phone before her maid.

Once they heard the breathing on speaker phone. She wrote to her Maid, April what was happening. April looked nervous only to relax when she saw the phone call would be traced. Finally Erika hung up on the the breather. Of course they called again but she let it go for longer now.

Of course Erika was looking at Cassidy trying to keep him quiet. Though a sly grin came across Erika's face only to do a rather conceiving house cat meow. At first it was normal before becoming shrill, this took about five minutes. Though April had given Cassidy earplugs and put hers in before the meow had actually become shrill. Of course when Erika finished, she rubbed her throat and waited for a reaction.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy put the ear plugs in his ears and was surprised when he heard the shrill meows. When she was done he looked to her and then motioned on taking out his ear plugs. When she nodded he took his ear plugs out and then said."Well I wouldn't have guessed you could make sounds that high.
Any other hidden talents?"

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:57 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Erika gave him a dull expression and put her hands on her hips. But she was waiting on the breathing person to talk, or to get a call on her cellphone. Though she was hoping the tracking wouldn't take to long.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy gave a sheepish look and then stayed quiet and listened to see if they could hear anything.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:28 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She got an idea only to sit on the island now. Of course the breather would hear a plop some where. But Erika waited for Cassidy to stand in front of her. Blushing she smiled at him. Of course April walked out without looking back. Erika leaned down and whispered into Cassidy's ear,"Maybe if we put on a small vocal show. We can get a reaction." She said so quietly, she wondered if he had heard anything. Though she was letting her hands run over his arms.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

A smile spread across his face."Well I'm willing to give it a try."He whispered back to her. He then nipped her earlobe and neck before giving her a wild and passionate kiss.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:44 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She started to moan as he nipped at her earlobe and neck. Now she started to return the wild and passionate kiss. Her finger nails gone up and down his back gently. Of course she was listening for the breathing person to say something. But would probably jump a bit if her cellphone rang now.

eternalknight2013
You have me curious  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:13 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy pulled back for air and then whispered into her ear."Have you heard anything from the guy on the phone?" He would then kiss her cheek and neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:16 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She heard that the breather person had finally hung up. Only to look at him and smile. "They hung up a while ago. Though I wouldn't argue with us, having fun up stairs.", She said. Only to smile and blush as she hoped he'd get the hint; baby making.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Both Calder and Cassidy were of one mind. Cassidy picked up Erika and took her back to her room. He placed her on the bed and then started to kiss her.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:26 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Erika felt Haroldina emerge with her. As she seemed to sense Calder. Once she was placed on her bed, she smiled. Only to kiss him back as her hands roamed his chest and arms. Though before they knew it, they spent four hours if not almost six together. It was about two in the morning and she put on her house robe. Now she left the bathroom and laid on the messy bed. "Mmmm, I want food but most take out is closed now." She said with a sigh.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy was laying on the bed and stretched out. He was dressed only in a pair of black shorts. He laid on his side and was looking at Erika."I know how to cook decently. Perhaps I can make you something?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:52 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him and smiled. Only to reach out and rub his side. "Mmmm, I think some salsa and chips, with tacos." She said only to grin. Of course she made this easy on him. Only to lean over and nuzzle his cheek.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy chuckled and then nodded before he got up and went to prepare the tacos. He go the meat out and added some seasonings. He fried the meat and the tortilla's. As he was doing this he heard Erika's phone ring.

When Erika answered her friend said."Erika I tacked down the person calling you. It's an old "friend". You remember him don't you."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:39 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Erika answered her landline and frowned. "Honey, I've had a good number of 'friends'. So I can't remember every single one now. Besides what phase was I in?" Now she was walking to her large closet and shifted through her clothes. Though she had hid apart of her clothes. Yet all of her lovers used to be other Arcadians, at that point.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games