Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:16 pm
*after hearing Tes call "cut", stops running and walks to the catering table for a bottle of water* That was a pretty fun scene. cat_lol *grins at Mitri, who looks really bored, having been sent along just to make sure the catering crew does their job correctly*

Yeah, looked like you were enjoying it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:26 pm
*sees the set crew is actually getting to work pretty fast, and getting a call from security that Hauk had shown up, he thinks maybe they'll actually be able to get started on the next scene before the day's over if his house mates aren't far behind*

s**t... I shouldn't have told people they have the rest of the day off stressed

*goes over to wardrobe to talk to the assistant there, telling them to inform him IMMEDIATELY when the other two show up so he can start calling people back in. While there, he notices Jeremy walking up with a big smile on his face*

s**t, is Taus here? emotion_eyebrow He's not supposed to...
*suddenly remembers that they need Draa for a part of the scene*
Oh ******** Jeremy by the shirt and starts shaking him*
Where is he? stressed

I-I was just guiding Mr. Ulfr here gonk  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:36 am
It was interesting watching the filming and everything involved. Knowing a little bit about how films are made and produced, its interesting. Granted, you do have to have actors with talent, but the magic behind the scenes is where the production really comes together to make a masterpiece.

With latte in hand, she walks up to TES.* I would like to meet my stunt double please. I'm sure you have more than one, so I'd like to just meet them all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:43 am
*lets go of Jeremy, who then quickly runs away to find safety... or something. Who knows with that boy talk2hand *
Stunt double? emotion_eyebrow You're joking right?

*knows immediately that she's not and isn't sure why he even bothered wasting his breath on that question*
You don't have one and you're not getting one stare All you're going to be doing is... well, pretty much what you normally do apparently. You don't need a double for that, let alone several stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:45 pm
*appears behind TES*
You know, I can look like whatever or WHOMEVER you want twisted
and I'm very, very hard to break pirate

*cackles*

*waves over their heads to Lia letting her know she's connected portal passages*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:53 pm
*nearly jumps out of his skin* gonk
WHY!? gonk Why do you all keep sneaking up on me! stressed

*holds his chest as he processes what she actually said when she was apparently trying to give him a heart-attack*
Wait... you can doppel like Taus? emotion_eyebrow Do you need DNA first too like he does?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:19 pm
tch, I'm a succubus.... stare
you just have to really, really want it.
Of course, I don't need DNA, I just need a little bit of your life force twisted

*imitates grabby hands*
*feels resistance from inside*
Oh come on, I wasn't serious! scream
*crosses her arms under her bust*
I am being a bit regulated though...
not to worry though, she may come around with the right...
curse cat_pirate

She's really NO fun at all!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:29 pm
*leans back in to TES ans whispers*
But just for shits and giggles... twisted
*shows him a bit of makeover magic*
Makeover Craft  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:35 pm
Did... did you just steal some of my life force for that? gonk I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!! gonk

... but if I'm going to die anyway, think you can do fem-Ry for me? ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:41 pm
After what felt like HOURS getting done in makeup, for which Anira felt was unnecessary for some parts. The elf is led to wardrobe to get the final touch ups done right as Hauk was getting measured. Oh good, you are here. I am sure that will quell some of Mr. TES's worries.

Pfft, I doubt he's worried and more having an ulcer with this group. rolleyes At least this isn't the worst outfit I've been in.

No I quite agree. I am sure Ms. Psy and Mr. Ryzn had a say in costuming...Tilting her head back and forth, and then turning for a profile view. She glances back to Hauk. Do you think these ears are too big?  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:56 pm
*winks at TES and snickers into lighting a clove*
Perhaps I did
but then again...
it may be nothing at all.

*waves him off*
I'm not here to entertain you talk2hand
*blows smoke hearts into his face*
or maybe I am emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:35 pm
*waves the smoke away, not that it does much good.*
Well, which is it? Because I'd rather know sooner than later if I need to get my entertainment elsewhere. Bored rogues are never a good thing.

*considers his present company and the curses she does when she's bored*
*feels the sudden urge to try to do something entertaining to keep himself from being cursed* gonk

um... uh...

*dances* sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:01 pm
*pats him on the head*
Good rogue...
*wanders off to find Psy to watch the next filming since Lia has gone to wardrobe*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:02 pm
*Scoffs* Every actress/actor has a stunt double. talk2hand It's a good thing for YOU that I have taken it upon myself to interview stunt candidates. I had a sneaking suspicion things wouldn't go as smoothly as expected around here. *As she walks away, she whips out her iphone and dials* Yes. Operation copy-cat is to be put into action.

*Catches up to Leko.* Chairs…we need some chairs!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:25 pm
*breathes a sigh of relief when she wanders off to entertain herself elsewhere. Even if it's true that she wasn't sucking out his life force, just being around these people in itself was surely shortening his lifespan without succubus interference sweatdrop Having a moment to himself, he goes off to his trailer to make some calls and get the people he sent home to come back* stressed  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games