Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

The young woman nodded as Erik took his cup and started to make his way over to the window. Tucking some hair behind her ear, she let out a slight sigh before grabbing her cup of tea and slowly tacking a sip to not burn herself. Lily then took her cup over to the small coffee table and placed it down before taking a seat on the small couch. When Erik asked if that was where she saw the wolf she nodded her head." Yeah. I was sitting on the window ledge and I saw it with something." She explained before taking another sip of her black berry tea.

She remembered that she was still wearing his jacket so she slowly took it off and looked up at him and held up his jacket. " Its going to be colder tonight so you better take this back. Besides it is a little big on me and I think it looks better on you then me." She said with a light laugh at the end as she sat the jacket down beside her. She started to mess with her hair a little, not sure what more to say but that blonde woman kept coming up in her head and she knew Erik had been with people before her so this was defiantly not the first time he had been at a girls place. It frustrated her a little because here she was at the age of twenty and all the things she should of happened to her in high school were happening now. She should be use to all these things by now but she wasn't, she was just experiencing them. She was glad all these first were with Erik but she knew that she was not his first and that slightly bothered her.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:56 am
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Erik nodded solemnly at her answer. Looking at the spot he committed it to memory. He heard her move to her couch while he stood staring out the window. Thoughts on how he would try and defend her, should Maya return ran through his mind. That is until her soft voice spoke jarring him from his thoughts.

XXXX Slowly Erik turned to face Lily and looked to the jacket he had given her. He shook his head. "Nope...you keep it. It's going to be cold tonight after all." He smiled and moved to sit beside her. "Besides, I like you wearing my jacket." He said deciding to remain more open than he normally would not have been in his previous relationships. Lily needed honesty, and since he couldn't give her the truth on what he was he at least could be honest on who he was. However in sitting closer to her he noticed the change in her scent that alerted him to her frustration. His brow creased in worry as he took another sip of his almost empty tea cup. Erik looked to Lily and took a breath before speaking. "Somethings wrong...what are you thinking about?" He asked in a soft voice as he worried over her.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:54 am

Lily Grey

It seemed that Lily was going to be stuck with his jacket a bit longer. Not that she minded, she liked his jacket as it smells like him and keeps her warm, almost the feeling of Erik hugging her. The young woman snapped out of her thoughts when Erik asked what was on her mind. He always seemed to know when something was wrong with her and it always through her off. She was not use to people asking and if they did she always said "it's nothing." Or "I'm fine" but she quickly learned that she could not do that with Erik. She stopped playing with her hair, resting her hands on her lap. " You know you are the first boy to ever come over to my place. To any of the places I lived at."

The light brown haired girl took a glance at him before looking at her tea cup on the coffee table. " You were a lot of firsts for me Erik, and I am greafull to it all but this all should of happened when I was in high school right? All these jitters and nervousness. I shouldn't be feeling like a stupid high schooler right?" She asked as she clinched onto her shirt a little before speaking again. " I'm happy you are my first but... I know I am not your first Erik... You have done this all before. You have been on dates, kissed, been to girls houses and more for some time." She felt like she was a freshman high schooler dating a college student almost. " It... Bothers me a little. I don't know how to act or what to do. It's frustrating...." She said the last part a little quite before looking at Erik and giving him a weak smile. " Sorry."

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:49 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik watched her intently as she spoke. The young man was thankful that she was at least being upfront about her concerns now. Her scent would give away any lie...she was almost an open book to him. Almost. However upon hearing her compare their pasts he couldn't help but feel a sense of pride that he was her first of everything. When she finished Erik nodded and was saddened that she was frustrated. But couldn't help but think how cute she looked frustrated. Thinking on it he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Like I told you...Lily you don't have to act any sort of way. I just need you to be you." He said quietly reminding her of their discussion the previous night.

XXXX He sighed before continuing "Yes. I have dated and been with girls before. But not like this." He said in an earnest fashion before he moved to collect her hand and gently place it over his own rapid beating heart. "The jitters are part of it...and I have them too." He admitted and released her hand before pushing back his dark hair. "Being with you is nothing like I've experienced before. Most of my past relationships were not very...close." He shrugged and gave a sort of half smile "You're the first girl I've been with that I want to be close with." He finished in a whispered tone before finally shaking his head. "Don't be sorry...I asked, because I wanted to know. Thank you for being honest." Erik finished and gently squeezed Lily's shoulder. He would have been content to sit there but he was startled by the buzz of his phone, and alarm telling him that the change would begin in an hour or so. Quickly he set the alarm to go off again soon, but he couldn't leave her just yet. Well he could. But he didn't want to.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am

Lily Grey

Lily was quiet as she felt bad for saying what she was saying as it made her feel like she was complaining which she did not want to sound like. Feeling his hand on her shoulder she glanced at his hand before looking up at Erik. " You say that but what if it ends up pushing you away? I don't want to hurt you just because I don't know how to act as your perfect girl." She was a little quiet on the last part because she did not know if she should say perfect girl or perfect girlfriend as she did not know if she had that title or not. One would think but because that word had not been said SO she didn't know.

She felt her free hand in his before hit was placed over his chest where she could feel his beating heart race just like hers was. Even when he let go of her hand her hand was still over his chest to feel his heart. She was surprised his heart was racing so fast even though he seemed so calm. " How can you act so natural when its beating so fast?" Whenever her heart raced she would turn into a tomato and act up so it was clear when she was flustered but Erik on the other hand did not show it. As Erik explained to her that she was the first girl that made him feel this way, wanting to be close. She managed to be the first in something for him which she was happy about but she still was upset at the word girls, girls meaning that there was more then one before her and more before or after Maya. She didn't know how many and she did not want to know. The sudden sound of a alarm went off, making the girl jumps. At first she thought it was her phone to remind her about her medication but it turned out to be Eriks. She watched Erik reach for his phone when Maya's words played through her head about Erik preferring blondes. " Do you really prefer blondes?" She asked, still a little bitter about it as she played a little with her hair once more.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:18 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik could only sit and listen to her fears. He looked to her wide eyes and shook his head. He wanted to tell her how much he feared that he would be the one to hurt her. In fact he was sure he was going to hurt her. And that thought did not sit well with him. He smiled at her comment about his heart "Simple, I'm not normal." He whispered and looked back to their cups. He was about to try and explain but his alarm went off. Swiftly he turned off the offending noise. He said a small curse at being interrupted, but the moon would never wait. Erik sighed and looked to Lily as she asked him her last question. Seeing the havoc that Maya left angered Lily. Gently he cradled her face in his hands, "No. I may have when I was younger, crazier and stupid but not now." He said with conviction in his voice. He pressed his forehead to her own looked deep into her grey blue eyes that could swallow him whole. "I don't want perfect, or blonde or anything. I want Lily. Just...my Lily." Erik had spoken in a voice that left no wiggle room.

XXXX Slowly, and regretfully Erik stood and looked down at Lily. "I have to get going." He said with a sigh and gently he touched her honey brown hair. "I like your hair. It reminds me of home." He said this in a soft whisper before he dropped the piece of hair he held and moved towards the door. "Thank you, for having me. It's a nice apartment." The young man stood awkwardly at the door before he opened it and spoke once more "I'll text you Lily." He said finishing his goodbyes before he was out the door. The young wolf made quick work of the stairs and was out of her building in a flash. The change was going to start soon and while he would be in the city he still needed some privacy. Thankfully the diner wasn't far and they were used to him stashing his valuables randomly. Before he put his phone up for the night he sent a small text 'Sleep well...my Lily' before he locked it up and quickly found an empty back alley near her apartment that allowed him the space to go through the change. Just like the previous night a howl pierced the night, signalling that the man no longer stood, and the wolf had taken over. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:04 pm
Maya Thompson

"It's time for some fun!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*** XXXX Maya had been content to sit and wait for moon-rise in Erik's trashed apartment. Once the night had claimed the sky the young blonde cast off her leather jacket leaving it as a token in the young mans apartment. With a smirk she decided to take her lipstick and write on his wall in large letters 'MAYA WAS HERE.' The young blonde laughed manically as she all but skipped out of his apartment.

XXXX Running through the streets at a break neck pace Maya laughed and once the change took over in the park the howl punctuated the change. The urge to hunt was there, and so the blonde wolf hunted taking down another Satyr. The weren't difficult foes, but they were fun to chase down and disembowel. Once her beast was sated the young wolf prowled through the city intent on finding the apartment. Tonight she would not be content in just finding the apartment, tonight the wolf wanted to make good on her threat from the previous night. And with blood already on her muzzle she made a terrifying visage as she stalked the city. XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:19 am

Lily Grey

No he was far from normal, because he was with her. To Lily the 'normal' people of this world were those other then herself. Those who looked down at her, they were titled the 'normal' people while Lily was either broken or crazy. But now there was someone who did not look down on her, someone special to her. The sound of his phone made her jump again and made her reached for her phone but stopped when she realized it was not hers. Feeling his large warm hands cup her face she looked up into his beautiful blue glowing eyes. He confirmed that he may have liked blondes when he was younger but not now. Lily was about to comment on it but stopped when Erik leaned in closer and rested his forehead on hers. Her eyes were locked with Eriks, unable to look away from his eyes until he broke eye contact with her first. Her heart skipped a beat as he said he wanted just her, his Lily.

Before she could say or do anything, Erik was already up on his feet and looking down at her. He had to get going to work but she wish he did not have to go. As he gently played with her hair she wished he could just stay the whole night close to her and play with her hair but she knew that was not going to happen. The moment he dropped the piece of hair he was playing with and started walking away she got up off the couch. " Wait Erik-" By the time words finally came out of her mouth he was already gone. She starred at the door for some time as if she was waiting for him to come back but he didn't so she sat back down on the couch and finished her tea. Once she was done she took Eriks cup and hers to the kitchen and washed them before setting them aside to let them dry. When she was done she made her way over to the window she loved to sit at and draw. The young dancer and artiest started to fix her drawing of Erik last night when she got a text from Erik. Smiling a little, she replied to the text before she started drawing again. ' Good night Erik, stay warm and safe tonight.'

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:00 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX THe large black wolf had an easy time staying out of sight due to hie years of practice and his dark coat. However bright blue eyes would always stand out in the darkness. The large wolf would normally be howling at the moon ready for a hunt, and yet he remained silent. He had a bigger mission then to sate his own blood lust. He needed to protect someone, and that took precedence.

XXXX As the young wolf made his way back to Lily's apartment building, easily remembering the way and following her scent, he heard the howl of two other wolves within the area. He knew the blonde wolf would be one, the second he hoped was just a passing wolf. The howl spurned him forward and he hurried to reach his destination. When he finally found the building the large wolf was happy to reach his destination but the real work was beginning. Tonight a large black wolf would stalk the area and scare off any unsavory type, other than himself. Methodically he walked around the building, careful to stay to the shadows but his concern was more focused on his task rather than being seen. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:07 pm
Maya Thompson

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*** XXXX Growls, barks and screams could be heard in the park. And fools who decided to investigate the sounds met bloody ends as well. Eventually one ran away and brought police, which was the only reason the blonde wolf had abandoned her hunt. She hid behind a dumpster for a short while, licking the blood from her paws in a leisurely fashion.

XXXX Soon hiding became boring and she walked off, but in her walk she noticed a scent, that was extremely familiar to her. Her ears perked and her attention focused on this scent. In a flash she was up and running towards that scent. However upon recognizing the direction she was headed to her demeanor changed to one of excitement to a deep snarl. Unfortunately a small raccoon was all she could find to help sate her blood lust once again. XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: dun dun dunnnn ))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:50 am

Lily Grey

After twenty minutes of trying to draw Eriks eyes she gave up as it seemed imposable to try to capture that life and light in Eriks eyes. She got up and took her medication that she should of taken a while ago before going to her small bathroom that was falling apart to have a shower. Her bathroom was small, just able to fit in all you needed in a bathroom with falling apart tiles. Lily had a quick shower and wrapped herself in a towel before hurrying to her room to change into her sleep wear and try her hair. Her plans of the night were to read a bit from the books she got today and go to bed early so she had time to do some things tomorrow as it was her day off.

She grabbed one of the books she got and curled up on her bed and started reading about wolves. Normally she would be reading a novel right now but do to last nights events she wanted to make sure she knew what she saw was a wolf. Erik had said it was most likely a wolf as he had seen some in the city before but there was still something off about it. She knew for sure that the green eyed wolf was a wolf but what about the other black creature? Stepping out off her bed she walked over to her bedroom window and looked out the window and saw a black figure move in the shadows. Was it the same thing from last night? Without even thinking she ran out of her bedroom, grabbed Eriks jacket and went down stairs to see just what the black creature was. She had to be sure she was not seeing things, even though she was told not to go outside. She needed to be sure. Slowly stepping outside she looked around to make sure it was safe before going around the corner to see if anything was there, but stayed at the entrance of the alley.

(ooc: Aaaaaaah!!!~ >.<)

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:04 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Stalking the alley the large black wolf watched the alley, waiting for something or a particular wolf to show up. However he was not expecting thumping feet pounding out from the door. In a moment the large wolf stood to it's full height and came out of the shadows as he took in the scent he knew all to well. When she appeared in the entrance of the street the young wolf wanted to growl at her to scare her back inside.

XXXX Instead instinct took over and his ears perked at seeing her. Slowly he began to walk over to her, his tail wagging slowly as he walked. When he was close to her one could see just how large he was, obviously not a normal wolf. Once he came to her he could almost look into her grey blue eyes. While his bright glowing blue eyes took her in. Quickly he nudged her face lightly and then sat back awaiting her response. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:56 pm

Lily Grey

Lily looked into the dark alley to see a large black wolf with bright blue eyes that seemed all to familiar. Frozen in place, Lily just stood and watched the large wolf before her. It was not the same wolf from last night nor the black creature she had saw but it was a wolf. Though unlike last night when she saw this wolf she felt more at ease then the one from last night.

The black wolf started walking towards her and first Lily was not sure if she should slowly back away or not but she ended up being frozen to that same place. She noticed that the black wolfs tail was wagging and as the wolf got closer she also noticed how big he was. This wolf stood almost as tall as her and she knew that wolves did not grow this big nor any kind of domestic or wild dog. The wolf was now was standing before, allowing her to take all this in. For a moment she thought she was dreaming as this could not of been happening but then she felt something soft nuzzle her face. The wolf was real, this was real. She looked into the bright blue eyes that seemed to put a spell on her not to look away from them just like Eriks. " You... Remind me of someone." She said softly before reaching her hand out at the wolf, letting it smell it first before she tried touching him.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:20 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX The black wolf gladly accepted her hand and even nuzzled it to lay atop his head. He looked up and simply watched Lily for a moment. Lazily he took in her scent and after a moment let out a bark at her, not to frighten but in a way to communicate. He nuzzled her neck for a few moments before he began to circle her, making sure he could keep contact but also to look at his surroundings. Somewhere in his primitive mind the wolf knew she was pack, he could smell himself all over her after all.

XXXX Slowly he noticed the scents in the air. A low growl emitted from the wolf as he understood the scent of another wolf was close by. But she was far for now, so instead he continued to circle and protect his human. Every once in a while he would sniff close to her face before continuing to circle her. He would have liked to lay down but with a threat so close he couldn't do that. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:23 pm
Maya Thompson

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*** XXXX Once more the blonde wolf moved on from her kill, if she wasn't careful she would certainly take out half the population. She slunk from her position and noticed a new scent on the breeze, the same human who held HIS scent. She let loose a growl and began to stalk towards the location.

XXXX She easily found a hiding spot in an alley across the street. The blonde wolf simply stood and watched as the large black wolf circled the little human girl. She couldn't help but growl lowly at the sight. In comparison the black wolf was larger in size than the blonde, but she was faster. She knew he was stronger than her and that's what kept her from launching into a fight. But where he was stronger, she was more wild.XXXX***

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: cat fight!....er wolf fight! ))  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games