Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle noticed a girl on the beach. she had Red Hair, Blue Eyes, she was wearing a purple shell top & she was naked from the waist down. Michelle ran over to investigate. Oh my! Are you alright? You're not hurt or anything are you?

Prestige Sky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:41 am
╔═.♪♥♫. ════════════════════════╗
Princess Ariel
╚══════.♫♥♪. ═══════════════════╝
User Image
Triton's Seventh Daughter

Ariel made eye contact with a human woman that had just ran up to her, smiling slightly thinking about what the woman had said. ”I’m okay, thanks for asking.”

Ariel looked down at herself, and then examined the woman’s attire, understanding why she stood out to the woman. She had to come up with an excuse for why she wasn’t wearing anything but a shell top, yet she had to get past the thought of how weird it would be to the woman if she actually told her the true story. It made her laugh a little. She tried to make it seem as if she was just coming back to her senses as she said, ”Well, I’m okay now, but I don’t know how I got here. I can’t remember what happened, but I guess I’ve been floating around for quite a while, because I don’t even have my bottoms anymore.”

”HelixMASON”

”AnimusHelixRebirth”

Prestige Sky

Gracious Informer

7,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Millionaire 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:45 am
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle smiled toward the girl "What's your name and how do you feel?" Michelle held the girl to keep her balance. Meanwhile...

Prestige Sky

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:28 pm
User Image

Queen Athena

Prestige Sky

HelixMASON

Athen felt gentle waves wash up against her now human legs she sat in the shallow of the water near a pool on the beach while her long red hair lay cross her back seeping into her wet skin,"Huh?..", she looks down to see to perfect human feet as she wobbles standing up, she stands alittle shaken for she wasn't sure why she had human legs, in the first place she knew Triton must have gifted them to her and she stared in amazment as she looked at the perfectly formed toes, she could say these were on a rental for a day or so before she would become mermaid again. She wanted to check up on her little girls a few already scattered up on the dry surface as she peeked up behind a rock someone was talking to a familiar red head further down the beach as she seen her daughter Ariel,"Hello my dear!", she called waving with a smile,"I seemed to be having some trouble can you please help me here?". she asked, she grasped the rock pulling herself up in the process as she stood on slightly hobbled legs in the shallows of the water.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:18 pm
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle heard another girl's voice hiding behind a rock with the same features as Ariel but was wearing a crown, pearl earrings and a necklace. Then waved "Oh, Hello. Are you okay, miss? You're not hurt or anything are you?"

OCC: Sorry about the wait, Orion. but today was a funeral for grandma.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:23 pm
User Image

Queen Athena

HelixMASON

[its okay you don't have to be on if its your grandma's funeral =( id be crying if it were mine and I probably wouldn't be on for a week]
Athena smiling as she stepped out from behind the rock also bottomless, she hobbled on the legs gripping the rock as she walked around it,"Oh no... Just fine! I was calling to my daughter!", she explained as she tried to walk away from the rock toward Michelle and Ariel she slowly walked forward, she let go of the rock and on clumsy legs tried to walk over toward them using her arms as balance,"This is abit hard!", she explained,"I'm not used to being so free!", at that moment she nearly toppled forward as she caught herself and with a sigh of relief.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:41 pm
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle looked toward the girl. "Your daughter, miss? I'm Michelle. I own a pet store where I live. What's your name & you look like the girl I found."

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:40 pm
Princess Ariel
User Image

Ariel immediately looked up when she heard her mother’s voice, unaware that she was coming to the human world as well. She struggled on her legs, trying to make her way over to her mom as quickly as she could, seeing that the woman had already gotten to her. When she was close enough, she called out to her, “Hello mother.”

”HelixMASON”

”AnimusHelixRebirth”

”Guenivere ORion”

Prestige Sky

Gracious Informer

7,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Millionaire 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:44 pm
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle smiled toward both girls then turned toward Ariel. "So, this mother of yours, it's someone you know?"

Prestige Sky

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:34 am
User Image

Queen Athena

HelixMASON

Athen smiled at Ariel as she approached her and michelle,"Hello dear", she states going over to stand next to her and looking down at her legs,"Oh wow you have a pair as well aren't they nice?", she asked fixing her crown on her head,"Sorry if I came a little unexpected seems like we got here around the same time", she explains,"I was going to look for your sisters that have already surfaced", she then turns toward michelle politely she states,"Thank you but I am no girl I am but a woman", she didn't mention she was a queen maybe that would be abit rude...

[i have a question about the other children of triton are they mine or do they have other mothers?]  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:57 am
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle smiled toward Athena. The woman who looked like Ariel still hasn't tole her name to Michelle yet. If Michelle was going to help, she needed to know who she was talking to first. "Okay, but you haven't told me your name yet & can you tell me about your sisters?"

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:07 am
User Image

Queen Athena

HelixMASON
Prestige Sky

Athena laughed alittle as she replied,"How silly of me My name is Athena and this is my daughter I haven't any sisters but I was refering to my other daughters here on land", she explained, she then states,"I'm not sure if you know whom they are but perhaps you can help me?". she explains,"I wanted to know their locations here on land make sure they are all and well".  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:44 am
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle smiled toward Athena. "Nice to meet you, Athena. I'm Michelle. Can you tell me anything about your daughters?" Then Michelle looked toward Ariel. "Excuse me, but could you please tell me your name?"

Guenivere ORion

Prestige Sky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:22 pm
Princess Ariel
User Image

Ariel smiled towards her mom, now walking more smoothly towards the two, saying, "Sorry. I'm Ariel." She planted her feet in the ground and looked toward her mom, "I don't even know where they went. They all just up and left, leaving me behind. I guess they were just too anxious to get on land."

HelixMASON

[quote="Guenivere ORion]

Prestige Sky

Gracious Informer

7,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Millionaire 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:05 pm
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle smiled toward both of them. "I'm Michelle, It's nice to meet you, Ariel." Then she turned toward Athena. "How old are you and Ariel & why are you both naked from the waist down?"

Guenivere ORion

Prestige Sky

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games