Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:39 am
Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Kilauea
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3710555&page=1

What's the fastest you've ever run? "Fast..." Kilauea said, distracted at the thought. "Fast enough to outrun my family. Fast enough to get away."

Why did you run that fast? A wry smile crossed her face. "I'm different," she said, matter-of-fact. "Different enough that I'm nothing more than a disappointment. Different enough that I wasn't welcome anymore."

Would you want to run that fast again? "Perhaps. There was a certain thrill to it. Maybe one day." She gets a far off look in her eye.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:43 am
Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Horse

What's the fastest you've ever run? Horse nodded, slowly, her head bobbing up and down as though unsure of the answer. She tried to gesture with her body, one shoulder giving a shrug before lifting one hoof and stomping it down three times.

Why did you run that fast? Horse lifted the same hoof again, stomping it down five times, each step deliberate.

Would you want to run that fast again? Horse shook her head, this time the gesture sure and adamant.

Teh Cheryl

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:48 am
Owner's Name: Peppermint Coffee
Participating Soquili: Maui
Link to Teepee: Here

What's the fastest you've ever run? "Well, I guess it was...so fast I almost slipped in some mud.."

Why did you run that fast? "I thought Starseeker ran off without me when out first children were foals. Come to find out he was just bringing the kids to get breakfast because I slept in."

Would you want to run that fast again? "...It depends on the scenario, but hopefully! It ..was kind of fun."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:30 pm
Owner's Name:AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Xue Fang
Link to Teepee: teepee

What's the fastest you've ever run?" Fast enough that the ground blurred as I ran. Fast enough that my sides felt like they were going to rip apart and my muscles lost their strength.

Why did you run that fast? I was searching for my brother after my herd was attacked.

Would you want to run that fast again? I only have the desire to run for pleasure or to chase down enemies. I never want to run out of disperation again.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:50 pm
Participating Soquili: Kukiko

What's the fastest you've ever run? The fastest I've ran is when i caught the scent of my cousin . My sisters and i were so relieved to find out he was still alive. To know we were no longer alone was really uplifting.

Why did you run that fast? I was in a hurry to find his trail. I did not want to lose him again.

Would you want to run that fast again? Well I enjoy feeling the pads of my feet hit the snow and i often run races agaisn't my sisters. So maybe i will run that fast again.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:11 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: LadyYsoldeMisae

What's the fastest you've ever run? I've ran hard several times. Each time was in order to protect another soq. Plus i like to think that every time i see my mate after a long journey- I will run to him heart

Why did you run that fast? I am a knight it is my job to protect others and sometimes i need to move fast to save someone.

Would you want to run that fast again? Yes it is part of my job.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:30 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Calavera

What's the fastest you've ever run? I've ran fast in races against my brother. A little competition between brothers is good for the soul if it is done for fun

Why did you run that fast? "Why because I wanted to win. It would go to his head if he beat me at everything," he said with humor.

Would you want to run that fast again? "I want to become stronger and faster. I want to run farther then ever and run across many sand dunes."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:51 pm
Participating Soquili: Hunahpu
Hunahpu
Link to Teepee:teepee

What's the fastest you've ever run? When i was younger I was a rather fierce fellow. I wanted to show other how strong my claws were and i wanted to help others clean my home territory from the taint of walkers. I would help a mercenary herd kill walkers.

Why did you run that fast? Well sometimes i acted as bait for walkers. Since i wanted to live i ran fast.

Would you want to run that fast again? Well i'm a bit older now. I still want to help the mercenary herd that i befriended in my youth. Just not in the same way . I'd rather gather information for them and let other play bait for the walkers.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:56 pm
Owner's Name: Leena-chan
Participating Soquili: Kuwanyauma
Link to Teepee: [X]

What's the fastest you've ever run? ”When I played a game with Mercy.” There was a shudder that followed after the recollection of this memory.

Why did you run that fast? ”It was part of Mercy’s game and the consequences of not running that fast would have been worse.”

Would you want to run that fast again? ”If I needed to, yes but I rather never be in that situation again.”

----

Owner's Name: Leena-chan
Participating Soquili: Castiel

What's the fastest you've ever run? ”Oh wow, the fastest I’ve ever run? Hm, I think I give it my all to run after anyone who walks away that is pretty. That would be last Saturday then.” A cocky grin is flashed.

Why did you run that fast? ”Well you can’t possibly expect me to let something so beautiful get away can you? Anything worth a good chase is bound to be fun in the long run.”

Would you want to run that fast again? ”Oh sure if you see someone pretty nearby? Just point me in the right direction!”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:50 pm
Owner's Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Participating Soquili: Shadow

What's the fastest you've ever run? "Hmmm, I would have to say it was the day that I played my first prank."

Why did you run that fast? "You would run just as fast if you were being chased by a rather nasty fellow who couldn't understand the finer points of a prank. He didn't think my masterpiece- a pale full of vibrant paints placed precariously above him and subsequently dumped over his personage- was much of a good time. While I feel he was sadly mistaken, I wasn't about to stick around and argue the point."

Would you want to run that fast again? "Perhaps...if I were given a reason to."

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:56 am
Owner's Name: Teh Cheryl
Participating Soquili: Cera

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest?
"Well," Cera says bashful. "We are all helping out in what little ways we can. Gathering for the autumn is a large task."

Do you enjoy the fall colours?
Cera nods, a smile on her face. "Oh yes, the colors are always so beautiful. Though I do enjoy spring colors more."

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen?
Cera shakes her head. "I'm afraid I've never even tried for..." She blushes hotly and looks away.

Do you enjoy the spooky season?
"Oh no," she admits. "The spookiness is the worst part for me!" Cera looks worried, scraping her hooves against the ground anxiously.

What is your opinion on pumpkins?
"Pumpkins are quite beautiful. Their orange color and how shiny they are..." She sighs, wistfully.

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year?
"I'm afraid not..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:01 am
Owner's Name: Teh Cheryl
Participating Soquili: Tobia

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? "Well of course, darling!" Tobia says with a grin. "There is so much to do, so much to see!"

"I love all of the colors, dearie," Tobia admits, "But there is something quite special about the changing colors of the leaves."

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen?
Tobia shakes their head, eyes downcast and sad for just a moment before perking up. "I'm afraid not," they answer with a smile that is tinged with sadness.

"Ohh, spooks and creepy crawlers are amazing!" Tobia wiggles their tail a bit and a few spiders fall off. Tobia laughs it off, scooping the spiders back up and cooing at them.

"Delicious and gorgeous things they are!"

"Well, sadly no," Tobia admits, but perks up. "However, new traditions can always be started!"

Teh Cheryl

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:16 am
Owner's Name: Phail Ninja
Participating Soquili: Casper
Link to Teepee: [x]

Casper snorted, "Not particularly. I'm just one Soquili and I travel enough I can forage along the way, even during winter. It doesn't get too cold here, so I don't need to prepare too much."

Though Casper tried his best to look nonchalant, his eyes lit up with interest slightly. "Well, I suppose. They're quite vibrant, those orange hues."

He let out a very loud snort of disbelief. "Me? Baskets? Please. Though, my siblings' breeding was twisted. I'm not sure I'd call it a blessing, though I don't look down on them for it."

"I suppose? I've never considered it too much. The 'spooky' doesn't scare me much."

"They're a nice flavour, sweet yet almost exotic. I like them! But Sakura hates them, once I pushed her into one and it turned out it was half rotten and she was covered in pumpkin goo... Yeah, we didn't have pumpkins much after that."

He shook his head, "I don't think I'm too much for tradition."

Participating Soquili: Timbira

Timbira's eyes shot open. "N-no, should I b-be?"

"I-I supposed they're n-nice enough, b-but I prefer more subtle shades."

Timbira's nose wriggled as a faint smile crossed her face, her voice suddenly more confident. "Yes, though by the winter spirits."

She shook her head profusely. "N-no! Sp-p-pooky is bad."

She shrugged, never really having considered it before.

"I d-don't th-think so."

Participating Soquili: Cyllene

"Pffffft, preparing is for the weak. Like anything's going to change down here under the sea."

"That's a weird question. Do the colours change based on the season up above the water or something? Things are blue, okay? Always. Blue. It's the ocean."

"I don't think so! I mean. I met one daughter of mine who had some weird scales... but I don't think that was from the spirits.."

"YES! The perfect excuse to mess around."

"What's a pumpkin?"

"Gather more treasure! Same as the rest of the year."

Participating Soquili: Gyokuro

"Oh well. I would normally, make sure I have enough food and all, but ah... I appear to be in a predicament that prevents me from that."

He gave an almost nervous laugh, "I think I do! I like most things though."

He shook his head. "I've never had any children, but..." He gave a shifty look. "This seathi in here with me, she totally keeps eyeing me up. I'm not sure if she wants to eat me or... you know." He gulped.

"Spooky is a little too literal in here! But usually, yes. Hey, don't suppose you could help me out of this damn pond?"

That was a no, then. He slumped over the edge of the pond. "Usually, yes."

"Not get trapped by insane ulun'suti!"

Participating Soquili: Celeste Altair

Celeste stiffened as the stranger began to pester her with questions. "I do not have time for this."

She pressed an ear back, feeling distinctly uncomfortable.

"I do not have time for children, I'm sorry but you will have to excuse me I really must get going."

She gave the interviewer a look that could kill.

"You are wasting my time." Her voice turned cold.

"Get out of the way, I'm the one who keeps your sorry self safe out here."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:15 pm
Owner's Name: mistalina13
Participating Soquili: Lali
Link to Teepee: Click!

"Things are a bit different beneath the water, but I do my own fair of stockpiling so I can relax and not have to worry so much when the water gets really cold."

"I do! Sometimes I swim to some of the coves that have trees close to the shore so I can enjoy them."

"No, but I've had no foals to have the chance of it either." Perhaps it would work out between her and Kanaloa eventually so that he and his lovemate could have their children.

"It can be a lot of fun with the right friends to enjoy it with!"

"Yummy." A ground bound friend had brought her one to try once and she hoped they would bring more this year.

"None set in stone. But maybe some day!"

----

Participating Soquili: Rade

"My mates and I always stockpile for the winter. It makes things simpler to keep ventures out in the snow to a minimum."

"Yes, our home is surrounded by beautiful trees that all turn. Once the leaves drop our children would often play in them when they were young."

"I have heard of this, but no, it has never happened to any of our children that I know of."

"It is still enjoyable, but it is much more fun with children I find."

"Not bad tasting. I always bring them back for one of my mates though, because she enjoys them a great deal."

"Mostly just enjoying the fall colors with my mates. Most of the others have fallen by the wayside since we no longer have young foals to care for."

----

Participating Soquili: Irierath

"Yes, and working on our new winter hideaway now that Colonel and I have moved closer to the Valley Herd."

"Yes, the leaves are absolutely beautiful. It's a shame they have to fall off the trees."

"Not personally, but several of my grandchildren were blessed by the spirits in that way." Though the blessings only seemed to go skin deep - all three were wonderful little sweethearts.

"Once I might have been scared but not anymore."

"They have a nice taste." Admittedly very few made it to being decorations of any kind.

"Getting ready for winter, since everyone is involved, could count I suppose."

----

Participating Soquili: Rowan

"Yes, along with the rest of my family." They all had their own jobs to do.

"I do! This is the first time I've really been able to enjoy them though." Before he had been too young and it had mostly been leaves to play in.

"I have no children of my own, but some of my cousins were blessed by the spirits."

"Its a lot of fun!"

"Bleh!"

"Getting ready for winter with the family."

----

Participating Soquili: Zuleikha

"Somewhat. Though a lot of my plans depend on where I end up." And if she were expecting or caring for foals at the time.

"I do. It is not a phenomenon we really have where I originally came from."

"No." She frowned at the question.

"Somewhat. Admittedly I do not fully engage in such things."

"They have a peculiar taste, but not entirely unpleasant." Certainly not her favorite, but they weren't terrible either.

"Not this year." Maybe she would find some new ones.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:18 am
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Peaches
Link to Teepee: XxX

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? Trotting up the plucky little usdia nods, "Of course. There's many things to be done like setting up pumpkins, picking corn, etc. And the treats .... oh I feel spoiled each year".

Do you enjoy the fall colours? Looking up at the trees she smiles, "All those pretty colors before the world is covered in a blanket of white. Who wouldn't love seeing that?"

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? Pondering she shakes her head, "Nope".

Do you enjoy the spooky season? "Treats" she laughs with a wink, "The other part not so much. With rumors of creepy things I'm not a brave little pony".

What is your opinion on pumpkins? "Never eaten one personally" she pondered with a flick of her ear, "I just get amused watching Tirranna carve weird shapes making faces on them".

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? Nodding she responded promptly, "Rolling in the fall leaves of course. Great for that itch you can't reach"!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Peaches N' Cream

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? "Why yes" she responded with a smile, "It's the best time of the year".

Do you enjoy the fall colours? "Reds, Oranges, Browns, and of course greens for leaves" she happily answered, "But then there's the golden wheat and corn stalks to consider too".

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? Shaking her head, "I haven't had a breeding yet with Aodhan".

Do you enjoy the spooky season? Shaking her tail she grins, "Oh yes! When I was a foal I used to fear those creepy things. Now that I'm older I look forward to the stories and Shadows of harvest season".

What is your opinion on pumpkins? For a moment she pondered, "They have to be ripe before you eat them otherwise its bitter or not much taste at all. On the other hand you wait too long and they get really mushy". Looking over toward the field she smiled, "Seeing the funny faces on them amuses me. Said to keep away bad spirits I think".

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? "Well let's see" she pondered, "I like rolling in the leaves with mom, listening to ghost stories, and going for romps with my mate to explore the shadows".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Shirahime

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? "Harvest?" the little pony queried then she looked more bright eyed, "Sorry was deep in thought. Of course I am. Best time of the year".

Do you enjoy the fall colours? "Oh Yes" she replied with a wink, "easier to hide with when you're on a mission. When in piles of course. I haven't learned to climb trees yet".

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? "Nope" she shook her head, "Maybe sometime".

Do you enjoy the spooky season? "Spooky?" she grinned, "Oh course with the dress up, scary things, all the above".

What is your opinion on pumpkins? "Orange, round, kind of tough, need anything else?" she mused with a swish of her tail.

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? "Hm let's see... I like hiding in the leaves, tasting the treats, and nibbling on the harvest corn".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Katsutoshi

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? He pondered the question then nodded, "All kinds of things are happening in the harvest such as baking, decorations, and costumes. All of which I happily participate in".

Do you enjoy the fall colours? "Of course" he grinned looking at the trees, "Great camouflage when the night sets in once they are in those big piles".

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? "Nope. I've never bred before. Maybe sometime".

Do you enjoy the spooky season? "Costumes" he replied with a chuckle, "said to scare away the meanest of things. Also amusing to hide yourself in the darkness for those deserving of a good scare."

What is your opinion on pumpkins? "They are interesting. Not fond of the taste though" he mused looking around, "Some of the other usdia get amused with the funny faces that get carved into them".

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? "Training and more training" he commented, "Missions for Gennin are best executed in the fall. My mother always drills that in my head".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Astraea

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? Standing quietly her ear smiled as she responded, "Always lending a hand in the busiest season before winter is a must. From pumpkin gathering, to herbs, to treat preparation, it's always a big time of year.

Do you enjoy the fall colours? "Very much so" she mused looking at the trees "Its always a comforting feeling knowing that one season approaching brings you into the next. I love going for walks looking at all the pretty colors".

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? "Sadly No" she frowned, "In fact I've never taken a mate so that's why".

Do you enjoy the spooky season? "To an extent" she murmured as a passing breeze gave her a chill up her withers, "I'm not too fond of the darker places with sounds that seem strange or frightening".

What is your opinion on pumpkins? "Never really ate one though some Soquili like the taste. I find them interesting used for decorating around the harvest season".

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? "Not off the top of my head" she pondered with a flick of her tail, "Maybe going for walks in the falling autumn leaves from the trees?"

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games