Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Love From the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:59 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

"Try with all of the innocent lives you'll be saving. Like children, who can't support themselves.", she said with her hands going onto her hips. Now she stared him down. Knowing a fair amount of the lives there were in this time era. Maria blinked as Amelia looked at him and seemed to challenge him.

eternalknight2013

[  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Oh is that all. Listen Amelia. The humans hunt down magical beings. For all I know I can save one child that will lead to the extinction of another race. The elves are already in danger. I have even had to step in and rescue a few from the black market."His eyes kept focus on Amelia giving no indication of to who he was referencing.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:53 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She thought it over for a couple of seconds and started to tap her foot."And there's a chance that the children could become monsters in their own way. And that would be through cannibalism. Which would lead them to be killers of not just human kind. But possibly even other races, including the magic ones. Look I know a few people who are different. And I believe it's that their blood is mixed in with something different.", she said as she kept eye contact with him. Now she stopped tapping her foot."But whatever, don't listen to me. I live where humans are basically worse then lower level monsters.", she added on before shifting in her fox form and finding her way back to the garden.

eternalknight2013

[  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian watched Amelia walk off."Do you think that I should have offered help sooner. Or would you rather a few more humans suffer for what you have been through."He then turned and looked at Maria.

Dimitri managed to find a training hall and library and was still looking for Damian.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:06 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Amelia got back to the garden and stayed in her fox form. Of course she rubbed her paw against her nose. Now she started to run around and get used to ducking and weaving around objects. It was similar to a dog running between the poles for a dog show. Yet she was trying to improve her reaction time. After she was happy with her fox time. She shifted into a brindle, Timber Wolf and started to get used to the size. It was different than her Siberian Tiger form.

Maria looked at him as she was about to walk off. Now she thought it over and looked to where Amelia gone. Before looking back at her Master. "I.. I don't know... I want to say let them suffer. But... I wouldn't want any children I have suffer, if I was in a situation like that.", she said, quietly.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smirked."Well I suppose I can see how a parent wouldn't want to see their child suffering. Knowing that you have a certain feeling towards this might color my perception."He then stood in front of her. Placing a finger under her chin he lifted her chin so he could look at him in the eyes. He then leaned down and placed a kiss on the side of her lips. Afterwards he disappeared.

Dimitri eventually found himself in a tower observatory. Frustrated he went back down the tower still in the search of Damian.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:38 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Amelia kept running around as her Timber Wolf. Of course she was getting used to having to make tight turns and other dodges. After a while, she stopped and panted well sitting down.

Maria glanced up at him before he moved in front of her. Feeling a finger under her chin, she blushed. Though when he kissed her, she was shocked. Her eyes widen and had a mad blush on her cheeks. Of course she that was her second kiss. Since she had her first kiss stolen by a male elf. It was at a party of sorts when she was younger, by ten or so years.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri eventually found himself in the gardens. He saw a wold and guessed it was Amelia. He moved over to where she was sitting and sat down next to her. He patted her head."I hope your day is going better than mine has."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:16 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Amelia saw Dimitri join her in the gardens. After he petted her head, once he sat by her. She grinned and nuzzled his shoulder. Only to lay by him and huff, a bit tired.

Maria found Amelia and Dimitri in the gardens. Though Amelia was still in her wolf form. Now she sat on a bench and watched them.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"A bit tired. I guess you have been training huh. Well it's always good to better yourself. Now I just need to find out a way to convince our host to help my kingdom."He then started to pet her side.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:53 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Amelia nodded hearing him and watched him. Though she let him pet her side as she was aware of her muscles dancing under his touch. Soon enough she got butterflies for the first time in ages. If fur could blush, it'd be red. After a minute she got up and laid behind him. Trying to lower the amount of butterflies that she felt.

Maria watched them and she knew that she still had a bit of a blush. Yet she said nothing hearing Dimitri talk of his kingdom needing help. Soon enough she felt Amelia's nervousness yet excitement. Though she kept remembering Damian kissing her didn't help with her own butterflies.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri chuckled as Amelia moved behind him."Well anyway I want to know what your ideas might be on convincing Damian. I am at my wits end."He then adjusted himself and laid down with his head on Amelia.

Damian stood in the shadow of the doorway to the gardens. He watched the three of them. He smiled seeing Amelia and Dimitri together. He didn't read Amelia's mind but he didn't need to. He sensed Amelia's feelings when Dimitri was petting her. He also sensed Maria's feelings as well. He quietly then left the three of them together as he went back to the study in his castle.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:23 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She watched him lay his head on her. Now she sighed and grumbled as a wolf. Before she give his hair a lick. More or less, was as if to say 'I'll try to support you, but don't ask me'.

Maria thought she sensed Damian but didn't see him. Yet she kept watching Amelia and Dimitri. Though she was amazed when Amelia let Dimitri used her as a pillow for as long as she did. Which was a good twenty or so minutes. But Amelia stood up after a while, still as a wolf and shook herself.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri stood up as Amelia did."Well I will be on my way. I need to find a way to convince him."He then continued to look for Damian.

Damian was now looking over a map. Through his enhanced vision he clearly pictured the villages and castles. He saw what people were going through. He saw poverty and brutality. Not just against magical creatures but against humans as well. He crossed his arms over his chest. He sat there waiting until someone came to get his attention.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:48 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She started to walk with him and stayed as a Timber Wolf. Though before they left she nudged for Maria to come with them.

Maria smiled when Amelia nudged her leg. So she followed the two of them. But she still didn't say much of anything.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces