Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-24)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:22 pm
I am [attacking] Pokerus!!!

Shun quickly recalled his blades as a very angry dragon came upon him and punched him straight in the face. Recoiling back from the blow, he whirled towards her, giving a sort of death glare.

"Back off," he hissed through gritted teeth. and made a sort of wild strike with one of his blades. The wrath was making him sloppy.

Battle stats

Character name:
HP: 55-11+3 = 47
Action type: Attack
Damage: 3+2=5
Target: Poke
Number of people currently attacking me: /3

poke mattix

poke mattix rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:40 pm
I am [attacking] Shun!!

Pokerus counted by raising one of her arms to take the damage, the pain barely felt and just as soon forgotten.

"Like hell" She growled, her hands opened to slash at Shun with her sharp claws but not doing as much damage as she had hoped, unable to see clearly through her rage. "Not after you attacked her like that."

"Besides " The tooth filled grin she flashed at Shun was nothing short of predatory. "I haven't payed you back for those spars yet." Jack be dammed if she wasn't going to even the score.

Battle stats

Character name: Pokerus
HP: 53 + 3 = 56
Damage: 3 + 3 = 6
Target: Shun
Number of people currently attacking me: 1/3

Blade Kuroda
My character is attacking yours!

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-20)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:36 am
I am [attacking] Shun!!

"Leave her alone." Andrew leap to Xiu's defense, or rather attacked the knife thrower. His last blow would knock the wood ghoul he was on by enough. He would deal with her again later if he must. Right now, he only had eyes for the reaper who attacked Xiu.

With a flap he jumped an half glided to him pulling a fist of fire back and punching. He stumbled his landing a little and didn't hit as solidly as he wanted but the rage burned too much for him to care. He felt stronger, more powerful than every before the weak blow was made stronger by rage alone.

Battle stats

Character name: Andrew
HP: 37+3=40
Damage: 2+3=5
Target: shun
Number of people currently attacking me: 0/3

Blade Kuroda
My character is attacking/defending yours!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:56 am
I am [attacking/defending] NO ONE

Stepping back and letting Sharra defend him, it was all he could do to grip his arm and try not to cry, but tears still fell unbidden. Not only was he still damaged, but thanks to the added wrath in the room, everything intensified and just hurt.

Taking in a breath and glancing past Sharra, he saw how angry Hadiyya was and closed his eyes, letting his head drop. What more was there to say? How many times did he have to explain to others how he was trying to help, and every time it just went so awfully wrong?

The faerie still held his injured arm, breathing in slowly as his body shook from the effect of wrath along with how tired his body actually was, but he didn't want to give in to the anger or sleep. He'd been angry for so long that it sizzled into a quiet fire at the innermost part of his being, and now was not the right time to address whatever issues he had with his father, or with Sharra leaving, or with Hadiyya misinterpreting what he was doing...

Why was it that nothing went right with whatever he did, no matter what he did?

Patting the mouse on the head gently, he just gave her a soft smile of thanks before turning to his nergal love.

"Sharra..." He stated softly, staring at the nergal boil with tears still leaking out of his eyes. "Oi don't want ye to fight her anymore."

Battle Stats

Character Name: Marosa
HP: 32 - 5 (not attacking) = 27
Action type: N/A
Damage: 0
Target: N/A

Azure Desiderium

Beejoux

Rikku Takanashi

Fethery

Tiny Raider

Zyphiris rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-20)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:37 am
I am [attacking] Black Sands grunt!!

Edel was a very chill person 90% of the time, unless she felt a threat of danger. The little skirmishing that was going on amongst her fellow schoolmates was for the most part, just a small annoyance that started to nag at her each time another one started to get involved.

Frankly, she didn't care at all if they were to start dissipating each other. A good few days at the infirmary with Ms Cricket will be a good lesson to learn not do stupid things, such as buying dubious objects from shady traders, or going on a wild treasure hunt on a fine school evening. As long as none of them were abducted by strange people, they were fine.

Keeping an eye on the entrance, the ghoul saw that the people were coming, their approach led by more of those grunts that they fought outside the cave. Whirling the spears around, she swatted them away into the walls, defending themselves against the first onslaught.

Battle stats

Character name: Edel
HP: 46 - 5 + 3 = 44
Damage: 14
Target: Black Sands

PERSON YOU ARE INTERACTING WITH

Zyphiris rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 4 Total: 18 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:54 am
wrong dice lmao  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Zyphiris rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:54 am
I am [attacking] Black Sands Grunt!!

Impaling through one with her spear and pinning it into the ground, the ghoul was starting to worry that the numbers did not seem to be decreasing.

Are they done fighting yet? she gritted, turning around to look at her friends and schoolmates.

Wow, she thought, her anger now starting to build up, Really? REALLY?

Battle stats

HP: 44 - 5 + 3 = 42
Damage: 3 + 1 = 4
Target: Black Sands Grunt

PERSON YOU ARE INTERACTING WITH

Zyphiris rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:02 am
I am [attacking] Shun!!

The remaining spear in her hand was flung at Shun.

"Hey now," she threw a deathstare at him, "Don't you think we should be doing something useful?"

Battle stats

HP: 42 + 3 = 45
Damage: 14 + 2 = 16
Target: Shun

Blade Kuroda

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Smerdle rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 10 Total: 13 (2-24)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:12 am
I am attacking Black Sands!!

He would probably regret encouraging her. The ghoul needed to hear the apologies, the worry in the voices of those who cared for her, but... this room. It made the part of him that normally held his compassion and true remorse fall away in favor of vengeance and destruction.

West removed himself completely then, though he doubted the marid noticed. He wove through the clashing crowd, aiming a jab here, a trip there, even a single stompful of the dirty, bloody water that pooled at his feet expertly directed at Edel's skirts.

Battle stats
Character name: West
HP: 52-5+3 = 50/60
Action type: attack
Damage: 7
Target: NPC

beejoux
zyphiris
dirtied yo dress so sorry OUO
chiickadee
where his seeds jk

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:42 am
I am attacking Xiu!!

The beam of light had thrown him back, and by the time he pushed himself back to his feet, that heavy sense of unexplainable rage had begun to settle over him. For Mathias, a rapid switch from relatively calm to incredibly angry was not uncommon, but to be filled with such an all consuming sense of wrath? To almost feel sickened by it? This was not the norm. At this point, anybody who got in his path could have been lashed out at, though he did try to recognize friend from foe.

Ringing in his ears, his name, shouted when he had been tossed back. He recognized the voice. Friend. She was a friend.

He would try to remember that.

A lot of the commotion (see brawling) between students and graduates alike seemed to be centred in one specific area. Mathias didn't think, he just acted, running towards them with a snarl and swiping at whoever happened to be nearest, which was a ghoul that he did not recognize at all.

Good. Not a friend. He'd have little to regret, later.

Battle stats

Character name: Mathias
HP: 32 + 3 = 35
Damage: 2
Target: Xiu

Kaiyumi

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Smerdle rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 6 Total: 18 (2-24)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:15 pm
I am attacking Malocchio!!

There were people attacking Xiu. Levi would dissipate him herself if she found out he had witnessed such an injustice without doing something about it, and he would. In a minute. Right now he was hitting mob goons.

West backhanded a very angry young woman, knocking her to the floor in an unconscious heap. It was a bit of a shame. She had been so delightfully catastrophic.

Battle stats
HP: 50-5+3 = 48/60
Damage: 12 + 1 success = 13

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:13 pm
I am attacking Andrew!!

After striking the ghoul, he moved on, lashing out with his claws recklessly and with wild abandon. He didn't care who he hit, or who he hurt.

As long as it was somebody.

Spinning away from the ghoul, he raked both sets of claws down the next nearest, this time a boil he didn't know but had seen around a few times before. He had nothing against him at all, he was just a handy target for all of Mathias's pent up aggression.

Battle stats

Character name: Mathias
HP: 35 + 3 = 38
Damage: 7 + 1 = 8
Target: Andrew

phantompanther13

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:42 pm
I am attacking Andrew!

She tried to dodge as three students came at her at once, wishing she had learned healing or something. Hollandaise caught all three blows heavily, reeling back. Pausing to catch her breath, she watched the fight analytically. When Mathias attacked Andrew, she swooped in after him, aiming a kick at the flame boil's knee. If he were off balance enough, maybe he'd go down for a bit.

Battle stats

Character name: Hollandaise
HP: 12/40
Damage: 5
Target: Andrew

phantompanther13

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:45 pm
I am [attacking] BLACK SANDS!!!

Shun was struggling with himself. In turn, he could do little when several others turned their aggression towards him. Poke struck first, then came a blow from Andrew. The hardest strike came from Edel, who managed to knock him off his feet. Coughing, he shook his head as he slowly rose back up. He needed to clear his head. Everyone looked like an enemy to him now. The reaper wanted to shred apart all who had just assaulted him.

A small bit of sense still remained within that clouded mind of his, however. Grunting lowly, he shadowstepped away, and unleashed an attack on one of the Black Sands members instead.

Battle stats

Character name:
HP: 47-6-16-5-5+3=18
Damage: 5+3=8
Target: Black sands!
Number of people currently attacking me: 3/3 | now clear again

poke mattix
Zyphiris
phantompanther13

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Smerdle rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-24)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:03 pm
I am attacking Black Sands!!

He began to inch toward the whole Xiu situation, as he promised himself he would, but along the way, West wasted no time. He prodded the forehead of a monster from what he thought was the side that opposed the one the woman he had recently knocked out fought for. It was a little confusing, but in the end it hardly mattered. The guy got mad and threw a punch, which was all West could have really hoped for.

Battle stats
HP: 48-5+3 = 46/60
Damage: 1 + 2 success = 3 lol

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash