Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:47 pm
User ImagexxxSo....About the Chifaera egg Maiku needs to still claim....
xxxThe anime shows that Pokemon can be aware of what's going on around them while their in their eggs. Poor Larvitar....
xxxAnyway, since Chifaera are naturally telepathic, could Maiku's call out for help even though it's still an egg?

xxxOh, and also....Is it going to be different in regards to character birthdays here than it is in PHL?
xxxLike, do/can characters get an event item or something special like that for their birthdays?
xxxHell, I'd be happy to come up with a Birthday Item list if needed. Just, uh....Give me some rules on that sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:39 pm
I thought I'd mention, for the sake of future Custom Pokemon events, I found this amazingly useful chart to help with knowing resistances and weaknesses. If you click "show all types" it even shows stuff for matchups that don't currently exist surprised I know people can probably choose their own typings if they choose, since this is in no way official, but it seemed helpful and I thought I'd share before I forgot 3nodding  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:38 pm
iTheGoddessMartel
User ImagexxxSo....About the Chifaera egg Maiku needs to still claim....
xxxThe anime shows that Pokemon can be aware of what's going on around them while their in their eggs. Poor Larvitar....
xxxAnyway, since Chifaera are naturally telepathic, could Maiku's call out for help even though it's still an egg?

xxxOh, and also....Is it going to be different in regards to character birthdays here than it is in PHL?
xxxLike, do/can characters get an event item or something special like that for their birthdays?
xxxHell, I'd be happy to come up with a Birthday Item list if needed. Just, uh....Give me some rules on that sort of thing.

Chifaera are kinda like... only telepathic to the trainer they choose, and i don't think it would start in egg. I'm not sure what you mean about it hearing Maiku's call for help. what would an egg even do i response? XD (lol, sorry, I kinda read it that way) And yes, poor larvitar. I remember that. I don't think Chifaera would be able to call out from their egg though. Maybe more of like... a wave of emotion? Could Maiku pick up on such a thing?
Not even Rose's Chifaera is telepathic to her her yet; it just spoke to Vesper and Fynx.

I'm not sure about the character birthday things. I can't imagine it being able to be anything too special; after all, we kinda choose our own character's birthdays. I don't remember if phl2 even did such a thing... if i recall correctly, they didn't. I'll see what the other mods think about possibly implementing something like this.

@StarlightSchism: o wo! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:01 pm
Vigilia
Chifaera are kinda like... only telepathic to the trainer they choose, and i don't think it would start in egg. I'm not sure what you mean about it hearing Maiku's call for help. what would an egg even do i response? XD (lol, sorry, I kinda read it that way) And yes, poor larvitar. I remember that. I don't think Chifaera would be able to call out from their egg though. Maybe more of like... a wave of emotion? Could Maiku pick up on such a thing?
Not even Rose's Chifaera is telepathic to her her yet; it just spoke to Vesper and Fynx.

I'm not sure about the character birthday things. I can't imagine it being able to be anything too special; after all, we kinda choose our own character's birthdays. I don't remember if phl2 even did such a thing... if i recall correctly, they didn't. I'll see what the other mods think about possibly implementing something like this.

User ImagexxxBut, they're naturally telepathic. But, alright. I'll figure something out.
xxxAs of now....No, he can't. Sadly.
xxxHe hasn't trained with his telepathy enough to develop any sort of additional effects with it.
xxxI'm hoping I'll be able to have him gain additional effects throughout his journey. Maybe be kidnapped by a team of bad guys and forced to train.
xxxNot even fifteen yet and he's already got so much fated for him. - w-

xxxThat's...kind of why I asked. It would be a unique feature to this guild only.
xxxI don't get why choosing their birthdays is a complication....My parents chose mine. The month, at least.  

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:29 pm
iTheGoddessMartel
Vigilia

User ImagexxxBut, they're naturally telepathic. But, alright. I'll figure something out.
xxxAs of now....No, he can't. Sadly.
xxxHe hasn't trained with his telepathy enough to develop any sort of additional effects with it.
xxxI'm hoping I'll be able to have him gain additional effects throughout his journey. Maybe be kidnapped by a team of bad guys and forced to train.
xxxNot even fifteen yet and he's already got so much fated for him. - w-

xxxThat's...kind of why I asked. It would be a unique feature to this guild only.
xxxI don't get why choosing their birthdays is a complication....My parents chose mine. The month, at least.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but like, they have to have their trainer chosen before telepathing with them, and well... they aren't necessarily 'naturally telepathic' since they aren't a psychic type. Hatchlings only 'speak' little at a time, mostly in flashes of emotions. They need to spend time associating words and meanings before they could put together coherent sentences for their trainer. Apologies for not being that specific in Chifaera's dex entry; I had meant to get back to it but had gotten distracted at the time i had first thought of it.

I don't have last say in such things. I think it would be an interesting idea, but we already have so many things being given away already. I can promise you that the mods will at least discuss it, and we can get back to you when we come up with an answer for you. Thank you for the suggestion, though!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:28 pm
SpectralEternity
Boop! New question concerning getting that Flurry. Since eggs hatch at level 5 in the guild, and since Cameron would be getting the Flurry at level 5 anyway, would it be alright if I introduced it as him finding an egg that is already primed to hatch as far as time goes but is missing its frost so it can't hatch until it gets re-frosted? Mostly because odds are Cameron's not gonna be able to get to one of the areas they would be found in for quite some time, and it sounds like it'd be easier for a bunch of poachers to get a hold of an egg and end up improperly caring for it (get it too warm and melt the ice off the shell) either on purpose or by mistake than for them to get a hold of an actual Flurry.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:44 pm
Lia Syuki
SpectralEternity
Boop! New question concerning getting that Flurry. Since eggs hatch at level 5 in the guild, and since Cameron would be getting the Flurry at level 5 anyway, would it be alright if I introduced it as him finding an egg that is already primed to hatch as far as time goes but is missing its frost so it can't hatch until it gets re-frosted? Mostly because odds are Cameron's not gonna be able to get to one of the areas they would be found in for quite some time, and it sounds like it'd be easier for a bunch of poachers to get a hold of an egg and end up improperly caring for it (get it too warm and melt the ice off the shell) either on purpose or by mistake than for them to get a hold of an actual Flurry.

That's perfectly fine!~ And such an awesome introduction idea wow ; w; thank you so much for taking the time to match it up with the lore and everything ahh that's so great! >w< I love it!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:51 pm
SpectralEternity
Lia Syuki
SpectralEternity

That' perfectly fine!~ And such an awesome introduction idea wow ; w; thank you so much for taking the time to match it up with the lore and everything ahh that's so great! >w< I love it!
Awesome, and thanks~ I was thinking for a while that Mount Pyre would be a good encounter spot, but one, that requires Surf and is gonna be out of Cameron's reach for a long while, and two, its climate was nowhere near cold enough for a Flurry to stick around. A Wispard or a Saberal, probably, since it's Hoenn's equivalent of Pokemon Tower and stuff like that, but not a baby Flurry. Other areas were also pretty out of reach, so had to think on it for a while before figuring I'd ask. XD As you can tell, I've been trying to do more of thinking what a Pokemon from an event would be doing somewhere. Especially when it's really out of place (icy Flurry in mostly-tropical Hoenn).  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:17 pm
Lia Syuki
SpectralEternity
Lia Syuki
SpectralEternity

That' perfectly fine!~ And such an awesome introduction idea wow ; w; thank you so much for taking the time to match it up with the lore and everything ahh that's so great! >w< I love it!
Awesome, and thanks~ I was thinking for a while that Mount Pyre would be a good encounter spot, but one, that requires Surf and is gonna be out of Cameron's reach for a long while, and two, its climate was nowhere near cold enough for a Flurry to stick around. A Wispard or a Saberal, probably, since it's Hoenn's equivalent of Pokemon Tower and stuff like that, but not a baby Flurry. Other areas were also pretty out of reach, so had to think on it for a while before figuring I'd ask. XD As you can tell, I've been trying to do more of thinking what a Pokemon from an event would be doing somewhere. Especially when it's really out of place (icy Flurry in mostly-tropical Hoenn).

No problem~ Actually, Mt. Pyre was originally going to be where I had the Hoenn flurry of the Origin 6 being placed because there's like, no notable Icy areas in tropical hoenn like you said, but then I recalled that Shoal Cave had an ice covered underground area and I was like yESSSS shoves flurry egg there like an easter Lopunny-

but anyways yeah, thank you for following along with the lore, I appreciate it immensely c: Hoenn is really out of place for Flurry, I was pretty puzzled on how to give Isis hers, but I wanted it to help Zero with the nightmarre he was having, and since Isis' nightrial Ebony died a noble death by saving Isis from glass shards at the Halloween ball when she was already super weakened, I thought that the spirit of Isis' new flurry could be Ebony's, especially since it's shiny and therefore has a black coloration just like Ebony was. I also sorta conceptualized but never wrote down that the shiny saberal species was black 'cause Black Ice heh >w> and Isis' flurry is level 15 and has the ability Ice Body, so I figured it would be strong enough and stable enough to survive the tropical air to meet Isis in Zero's house.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:04 pm
So, quick question....Is it safe to assume there will be a custom contest every year? I noticed the word "annual" typed in there.  

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:45 pm
Sythril Vythethi
So, quick question....Is it safe to assume there will be a custom contest every year? I noticed the word "annual" typed in there.
Yearly or Biyearly  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:31 pm
Loonamist
I know I asked a question kinda similar to this before, but this one's also kinda different. Kinda the other side to that question about the horde trainer battle thing. Would it be alright if - assuming I have the bumps saved up for it - I spend an extra set of bumps to boost the level of a trainer encountered in an area. Like, Viridian Forest's level limit for an NPC trainer's team is 32. If I spent 30 bumps instead of 15 (two sets instead of one), could I then boost the team's max combined level to 64 (max wild Pokémon level x 4 x number of sets of bumps, in this case 8 x 4 x 2)?  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:19 pm
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
I know I asked a question kinda similar to this before, but this one's also kinda different. Kinda the other side to that question about the horde trainer battle thing. Would it be alright if - assuming I have the bumps saved up for it - I spend an extra set of bumps to boost the level of a trainer encountered in an area. Like, Viridian Forest's level limit for an NPC trainer's team is 32. If I spent 30 bumps instead of 15 (two sets instead of one), could I then boost the team's max combined level to 64 (max wild Pokémon level x 4 x number of sets of bumps, in this case 8 x 4 x 2)?

Hmm... Yes, I think that should be fine : ) So long as you're using 15 posts to double the total limit level for the trainer, then that should be alright ^^ Thank you for asking!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:22 pm
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist

Hmm... Yes, I think that should be fine : ) So long as you're using 15 posts to double the total limit level for the trainer, then that should be alright ^^ Thank you for asking!
Awesome, thanks. ^ _ ^ Just figured since the games have trainers that get tougher if you rematch them later in the game, couldn't hurt to ask on that. Plus other reasons. *whistles innocently as I try to plot horrible things for my characters*  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:48 pm
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist

Awesome, thanks. ^ _ ^ Just figured since the games have trainers that get tougher if you rematch them later in the game, couldn't hurt to ask on that. Plus other reasons. *whistles innocently as I try to plot horrible things for my characters*

No problem! : ) Lol xD Glad to allow for more plotting  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games