Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What got you into yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fly_bitch_Fly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:42 am
When I first came across doujinshi of Gundam Wing. I liked the guys in Gundam Wing, but was obviously not attracted by the whole Mecha part, so I looked up some doujinshi and BEHOLD!
HAWTNESS  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:22 pm
Oh dear... That was like over 10 years ago >>;; Not sure I can remember exactly sweatdrop

I know a girl I knew had drawn pics of 2 of her male characters making out and such. And I had also stumbled upon some nice Zetsuai pics on the net. I then started to draw my own characters. And the 1st drawing I ever did of the 2 main characters is them doing it on a couch sweatdrop Well, the pic is quite inaccurate in proportions and position, but it was my first attempt lol  

Kusa-chan

Phoenixblade-charm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:10 pm
Oh well I used to defend two of my favorite, whoI still say are straight, anime character, Hiei and kurama. Well, after a long while of finding yaoi and defending them against it, I began to realize just how hot it was, whether or not I believed it true for them.

That was around the same time that I acknowledged Karasu as gay, and started reading Gravitation.

Then Bam! I was a yaoi fan. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:16 am
Mom+ Fake dvd's/Manga= me hooked (I was sniffing around the forbidden bookshelf when I was 10 and found fake manga and dvd's as well as golden cain and bunch of other really graphic stuff xd Mom about had a heart-attack when she saw me sitting on the couch with golden cain going burning_eyes . She said I could read it as long as dad didnt find out lol )  

Aqua_Kitsune-Rain

Tosh_Crimson

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:50 am
gay+love anime=yaoi
makes sence to me
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:31 am
My older sister got me into it....  

AtlantisChildren

Invisible Fairy

SailorYue

Lonely Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:50 pm
well i dont really know how it happeened...reading tsubasa chronicles, i got into the pairing Kurofai...at first i didnt want to read the shonenai fics, then some how i started reading them then i ended up reading the hard core yaoi stuff XD it just HAPPENED...altho KuroFai is the only yaoi pair ill read hard core for now. maybe ill read it for doumeki-watanuki, but for now its just kurofai ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:15 pm
I played FF8 and fell in love with Seifer and Squall. I thought they were both extremely hot and thought they would be a good couple. It all spanned from there. Since then I've branched onto FAKE Gravitation, Kizuna, and others. =)  

[tt] CARD SHARK

Invisible Fatcat

retice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:44 pm
I just scanned through and didn't see my avi so I figure I haven't posted here yet?
Anyway, uhm I got into general BL first because of a DISNEY movie of all things. XD But not one of the animated princess ones - it was a live-action musical called 'Newsies' that is so full of slashy boys it's ridiculous. Like, it was so apparent that I actually thought to myself that the lead female (who is basically the only female in the entire movie besides an older woman.) was just put in there to make the two lead males less obvious. These boys are incredibly touchy-feely to the point where they pat eachother's bellys and lean on eachother casually and talk within a foot of eachother's face and sleep in the same bed (though that parts mostly because they're orphans).
So I got into BL that way and yaoi came along a few months later when I grew comfortable enough with my new love of BL. It was for the same movie too. Then I branched out into anime, but it took a little longer.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:50 pm
.... One day a guy walked up to me and frenched me. *shakes head* ;;

... I'm still with him...

`SteeF`

Y_o_s_u_k_e

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:17 pm
well, there was a specific (generally "straight") anime that had a helping hand in turning me gay... then suddenly, thinking of Duo and Quatre doing it was jsut really... hawt.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:38 pm
WELL THE FIRST YAOI I EVER SAW WAS GRAVITAION AND I THOUGHT THE LOVE THEY HAD WAS SOOOO CUTE!!! I MEAN crying ITS REAL LOVE AND THEYD DO ANYTHING FOR EACH OTHER.....<333 GRAVITATION FOREVER  

Puppet of Sorrow

Jon The Sexy Artist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:10 pm
what got me in to yaoi is just my natural love for boys lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:36 pm
Nothing really. I read a series called Demon Diary cause I thought it looked interesting. Then I watched Gravitation because I saw some clips of it on the net, and I thought it looked good. Other than that I haven't seen any other. But I'm sure there are more good ones out there.  

ice eyes4478

Darktl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:14 pm
1.- The fact that I'm bisexual.

2.- I love bishounen.

3.- I love anime.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers