Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:17 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku-One OK Rock~Enter Saiko Twins~

He woke up, looked around and yawned. "Hey, I'm gonna go take a walk. Can you keep an eye on her? Thanks."
[Exit to Courtyard]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kefkadragon
kalenakeeper
therealkiru
fox137

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:17 am
kefkadragon
((nah we all get tired brain sometimes lol))
Kurai_18
therealkiru

((my brain is tired))

"its dangerous in two forms, gas or smoke, and as a whole. Obliterating it makes it become smoke and it attacks a normal dragon's system fast. Depending on how much the dragon has intakes, it can make them very sick or kill them altogether. There is something to help a small dose and that's here." she said going to the cabinets and pulling out a silvery elixir.

"but its not strong enough to deal with a full dose."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:46 am
kalenakeeper
Kurai_18
therealkiru

(so is mine right now)

Lawrence nodded at Erin. "I got it man," he said. He returned his attention to Sasha. "Hmm, so we're looking for the active ingredient in the elixir to cure en masse, not an herbicide. I'm sure dragonsbane has it's uses elsewhere. Anyway, if it isn't only dangerous in gas form, we need something that'll stop it from disintegrating. Ice should stop it's growth and keep it solid, if only temporarily. That's just an idea. As for a cure, the silver color means we're probably dealing with a potion containing twilight or ice materials. In order to mass produce it, we'd have to send... no, way to costly and inefficient," he said putting a hand to his chin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:52 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami stirred but continued to sleep. She had felt her brother's hand leave hers and complained by grunting a little. Despite the slight movement, she remained fast asleep, however, a strange smell was causing abnormal brain activity, or nightmares, for simplest terms. Nami's eyes and nose scrunched up as the smell continued to roll into her nostrils.

kefkadragon
therealkiru
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:52 am
kefkadragon
therealkiru
kurai_18
((I swear as soon as I post, I have to edit lol))

Sasha nodded to Erin's request

She once again placed her focus on Lawrence.
"I wouldn't know how to get to the twilight, lets just focus on a small scale for now and once we have it down, then mass produce it. Don't worry about costs either. I have other 'rare' coins from ages lost that I could trade in for munny if needed." she said.

She then looked at Nami and softly grabbed her hand.
"she's having a nightmare. I suppose I and Misty are dream eaters now....the good kind. X, please get rid of this smell."

X nodded letting go of Alex.
She opened her hands and two big fireballs appeared to get rid of the smell, the dragonbane smoke took little affect until the fire turned blue, she looked like she was having trouble controlling it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:31 am
kalenakeeper
therealkiru
kurai_18

(I fully admit i'm pulling half this out of my a** right now)
Lawrence nodded. "Alright. I'm guessing since his stuff affects the respiratory system of dragons, we'd need a way to make it an aerosol if we want to spread it quickly," he said. He jumped back as X summoned her fireballs. He shook his head and returned focus to Sasha. "If the plant survives by damaging the dragon, maybe something that... Is there anything that boosts a dragon's power?""

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:38 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami shot bolt upright in the bed. "Draco Fidelis!"
She clutched her head in her hands and squinted. "God awful stench, the bane of dragons, the root of faith in dragons, Dragonroot. Or Draco Fidelis."
A heaache seemed to be developing as Nami squinted, looking around the room. "Where'm I?" She murmered.

kefkadragon
therealkiru
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:42 am
kefkadragon
therealkiru
kurai_18

((sorry sad ))

"I was living with dragons for 15 years, and I still don't know the answer to that." She sighed,

"Alright X, that's enough,"

X's fire spell stopped, the smell dissipated.

"hello Nami" Sasha said to her
"yeah, Dragon bane. It got onto the academy grounds and a higher up made them all explode and...well....that's where this scent came from." she said

"any idea how to neutralize it?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:52 am
kalenakeeper
therealkiru
kurai_18

((it's not your fault kal. ))

Lawrence faced Nami. "Welcome back to wakefulness,"? he said. He turned back to Sasha. "Nevermind it then. It's just some crackpot thing i came up with on the spot that I doubt would do anything upon thinking about it further,  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:54 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She swung to the side of the bed, then realizing her hand was being held. Still holding her head with closed eyes, she replied. "I don't know. I think the answer might be, um, maybe Dragon's Blood incense."

(OOC: Let me explain that this is a completely real incense.)
kefkadragon
therealkiru
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:58 am
kefkadragon
therealkiru
kurai_18

Sasha smiled and softly let go of Nami's hand
"I have a small supply of dragon blood, and I know where to find some that isn't tainted with the crystals that Dk has in her blood stream. Sadly it is a distance away on another world, but a lot of dragons know me."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:07 am
kalenakeeper
therealkiru
kurai_18

(that is a badass name for some smelly burning sticks rofl )

Lawrence put a hand up. "Hold on. Wouldn't using dragon's blood speed up the growth of this thing? The plant survives by infecting dragons, we'd be giving it free food. Usually i'd suggest fire for plant or spore based agents, but that only makes it more potent as smoke. Freezing or burying it would only be a temporary solution, lightning would just light it on fire, aero would spread it around, damn! I don't think there's any magic that can help us here,"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:15 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Still blind for an unknown reason, Nami replied. "Um, it involves harvesting the resin of a Pendragon palm tree, I believe. Then, you cleanse it and melt it. Should be easy enough if it can be found."

(OOC: Well, I think Agrabah is the closest place you'd be able to find the resin)
kefkadragon
therealkiru
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:19 am
kefkadragon
therealkiru
kurai_18

"Then I suppose having DK leaving the campus is best, who know whom she'd call back from the dead" Sasha saying, knowing her friend well.

"any idea how to get some? Im going to guess its not actually made with dragon blood."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:46 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami shook her head, trying to get the blackness to leave her eyes. "I'm bloody well useless right now. My eyes all dark, I can't see a pop." She giggled. "But, yes. There are dire consequences for calling back the deceased, of which I wish not to speak of."
A chill went down her spine as though she had been through it before, which she'd have ensured people this was on sin she wasn't guilty of.

(OOC: Agrabah is the closest place you'd be able to find the resin unless there's a disney world in India (I know there is))
kefkadragon
therealkiru
kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games