Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Beach-A-Palooza! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:44 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

¤Profile¤ ¤Single¤ ¤$985.10¤ ¤Strange¤

It wasn't so much of him saying to her that she was abusing them, Gabe merely felt a little jealous over her having control over magic. If he had that type of power, he would find a way to turn his life around. To deplete the alcohol coursing throughout his body. Listening to her confess all the emotions she had over her original powers made him pity her even more than her pitying himself. The constant nagging of voices in her head, he would never be able to handle such a thing. He needed to stop taking her for granted and put aside his self-riotous acts of anger. If he ever wanted to have a shot at being in her life he would need to open his ears and listen. Listen and learn.

Rubbing his hands together in a nervous act, he for once in his life felt a little worried over her well-being. She told him that she was a patient from a mental institution. He didn't take it into regard until now. "Maybe it's time I start believing you on what you've told me... after these past weeks with me living in your home I have noticed a few unusual things... like I was being watched but when I turned to see who was there, no one but a mere shadow was reflected on the walls." Feeling that breath of air escape his lungs, he moved closer to her, hesitantly placing one hand on her shoulder. "I probably sound like an idiot for saying that to you." He lastly said before waiting on her own reaction to his words.

...my sorrows away •

OOC:
Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image

Skylar Raegon

Profile◇ ◇In A Relationship◇ ◇$972.50◇ ◇Calm◇
▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱ ▰ ▱

☾ Repress and restrain ☽

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skylar could see from the corner of his eye a light to the end of this tunnel. The ride was coming to an end and him and Luna would have to get up and move. Letting a small sigh escape him, he smiled warmly at her with eyes showing he cared. "Seems we best get ready to get off... although I am enjoying this more." He felt a little sad to know this ride would be coming to an end. He wanted it to prolong a little longer but unfortunately it could not. Pulling her face to his own, he moved his lips to hers, holding them on hers for as long as possible. He wanted to keep his lips encased on her own up until the two had to take a breath.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile | Princess | In a relationship | $958 x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Luna was only paying attention to Skylar and nothing else. Smiling back at him, she then tilted her head to the side a little before she gave a soft sigh. "I am enjoying this as well." She said, a bit sad to know that the ride would be ending soon. Looking into his eyes, she then smiled as he pressed his lips agaisnt hers. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him closer to her, not wanting to end the kiss until they had to. Slowly she closed her eyes as she kept on kissing him until she felt the boat come to a stop and the sound of the employee giving an uncomfortable cough. Pulling away from the kiss a bit quickly, her face heated up as she blushed darkly, giving a nervous sounding chuckle.

|Out.Of.Crystals| - |

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Mood: Reminiscent
Company: Lexi
Inventory: Wallet, Keys
Dating: N/A
Outfit:(Costume in Picture)

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ryan was a bit surprised at her emotional reaction. Hes pumpkin head started to glow with embarrassment when the woman grabbed his hand. I-I mean I'm over it now, I c-can still run and e-everything so if I w-wanted I could do Track... He said, trying to calm her down a bit. In his mind it wasn't that big of a deal, after all it happened years ago. When it first happened it was devastating but now he had learned to live with it and still live a happy life. When the two got onto the ride, Ryan noticed the females sad look in her eyes but didn't want to mention it. He figured that she would talk about it when she was ready, if that time ever came. The view is great from up here... He said, trying to change the subject to something funner and more relaxing. He didn't want her worrying about him when there was nothing to worry about. T-thanks for hearing me out...I needed to get that off my chest.. He said, his eyes avoiding hers. He felt a bit better knowing that someone else knew about his problems which felt weird at the same time.
███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: See pic Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980
════════════════════════════════════════════

Lexi tilted her head at the male a little bit before she gave a small smile. "Well. That's good." She said softly before her ears perked forward as the ride started moving. Looking at Ryan again, she then tilted her head at him before glancing over the side of the seat, gulping just a little and squeezing his hand gently. "Y-Yeah." She said, looking at him. The young woman then smiled at him. "You're very welcome." She said. "If you ever need to talk about anything, I'll be listening." She said, her tail wagging a little.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Mood: Normal
Company: Audrey
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one
Outfit: Simple Costume

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leon chuckled at the girls explanation. Well I've been here for quite some time and I can confirm that this is quite the unique city. It seems to attract a certain type of people. He said while remembering all of the strange encounters that he had come by over the years. The mention of the "powers switching" seemed to throw Leon off. What did she say? Power switching, maybe that would explain the odd personality swing that he was feeling. Actually I have no Idea, I haven't really tested anything. He said, trying to act like he knew about the whole power switching thing that came along with the event. But I assume its just for the party since I've come here before and nothing odd has happened. He followed up. Leon wondered what was causing this strange "Magic" to happen. The male looked at his hand and clenched it slowly, he didn't feel that much different. Maybe it was his choice of costume in relation to his day to day powers. Well I'm an Incubus and I wanted to come as like a secret agent or something so maybe the two have small relations? I don't feel exactly "different". he said, looking at the girl and shrugging.

Leon wondered what this would mean for him and Leo, would Leo have any control over him tonight? He wasn't sure if that would be a good thing or bad thing if that was the case. If he had the urge to feed would he be able to. The male groaned softly and held the bridge of his nose. I hope that's not the case... He mumbled to himself. The split personality within himself was a double edged sword. He kept Leon alive but also made his day to day life a living hell. Leon shook off the worry, deciding to fret over it when the time came, and looked at the girl again. So you don't have any friends or anything coming out to party the night away? He asked in a comical fashion.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Splaaash Boogie
Serious Theme: Tragic Memory
Battle Theme: Battle
Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

Achidanza

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Have fun◈With: Rylee◈Song Old as Rhyme/Driving
User Image

Alexus pouted at Rylee all the more, continuing to hug her arms as they came to the front of the line. "What would you like to drink, babe?" He asked after ordering two entrees and two desserts. He may as well get two drinks and give a two dollar tip so his purchase came out even. He asked for a lemonade after Rylee got what she wanted. One thing he hated was carrying loose change around, it was the worst. He then pulled his wife aside to wait, sitting at a series of picnic tables with a view of the whole carnival. The only other person here was an...Angel thing, her purple wings seemed to be spazzing every few minutes. Still, he swore he recognized the face behind the hair. It was...crap, was that his boss? He pursed his lips and looked at Rylee. "Should we be polite and wave or something?"

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $926
Last Purchase: Food (-$20.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:45 pm
User Image

_______SO YOU WERE BORN
_______/////// in_____an_____electrical_____storm
_______took__a__bite__out__the__sun
_______▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
_______xxxxsaw your future in a machine built for two
_____________now___your___rays,
________ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴏ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ║║║║║
________( shock and awe and amaze me !! )
__________just a ticker tape parade and me ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

_audrey. reese* { " supergirl " }
C O M E__O N__C O M E__O N__D O__W H A T__Y O U__W A N T__W H A T__C O U L D__G O__W R O N G
C O M E__O N__C O M E__O N__D O__W H A T__Y O U__W A N T__W H A T__C O U L D__G O__W R O N G

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

“I hope that's the case,” Audrey sighed, glancing down at her hands. “I miss my old abilities, as crappy as they were. It’s weird not having them.” She made a small movement with her hand, sighing again when no light red constructs appeared. Even though her powers had given her only but grief all of her entire life—or at least until she was sentient enough to realize how messed up her existence was—they were a comfort, in some messed up way.
                                                                          Lowering her hand back to the bench, she quirked a brow at his words. “Incubus?” She repeated, staring at him quite owlishly. “You mean like the type of demon?” It was a stupid question, but she’d never actually met a demon before. Actually, she never even knew demons really existed. Jeez, just how sheltered had she been? “That’s…Wow. You aren’t pulling my leg, right?” Gosh, she hoped not, because she was really buying what he had said.

Her amazed look turned into a sheepish smile when he mentioned friends, her eyes averting away from him. “Unless you can count this bench. If not, then no. Can’t say I have the pleasure of friends anymore.” Of course, if you could count a gang of thugs who only kept her around for her powers “friends.” Granted, she did for a time, but she didn’t know better back then. “What about yourself?”

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

money¹;; $ 995
                                                                          profile²;;
                                                                          ooc³ ;;
                                                                          Lord Yozo

sukotai

Commanding Senshi

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:51 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married A tale a old as time $995 x

Rylee looked at Alexus and rolled her eyes as he pouted. Looking over at him, she then glanced at the list of drinks. "Pepsi." She said, smiling a bit before being pulled to the side by the male. Sitting down, she then glanced around the carnival before she looked at Alexus. What was he looking at? Looking in the direction he was before hearing him ask if they should be polite or something, she added it up in her head. It was Lillian. Making a face, she then snorted a bit. "Or something." She grumbled crossly under her breath. She would sooner drown than fake being polite to that woman. She wanted nothing to do with her. It was bad enough that she was Alexus' boss.

O.O.C -

whiters4

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:32 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Lillian brought her plastic up to her mouth, sipping at the alcoholic contents. She stared and stared at that damn jungle for who knows how long! With the alcohol in her system, time just felt a little unstable at the moment. She wasn't processing it like her demonic body normally would. It almost felt like she was getting drunk faster. Normally it would take three or four before she would really start feeling the affects. But now she was on her second and already starting to feel that smooth buzz. With a soft sigh, her shoulders slumped a little, wings fluttering against her back. These damn feathers felt so weird against her back! She wasn't used to them at all. They tickled her every time they swept across her bare skin. Closing her newly acquired blue eyes, she inhaled deeply as an old memory of her and Ty crossed her mind. One where his touch replaced the feeling of the feathers at her back.

Lillian remembered lying on her stomach in his bed, as she often did in high school. It was during one of the warmer days at school and they had come back from the beach so she was in nothing more than her bathing suit. With her head against her arms, she stared at him as she felt his fingertips trace along her back with such a gentleness that she couldn't stop herself from giggling at the sensation. Just because she was a hardass, didn't mean she didn't have weakness like everybody else. She was ticklish and it couldn't be helped. To see that serene smile come to his face made her heart soar with so much happiness and affection. How was it that she, of all people, was able to take someone so moody and apathetic, and get them to smile with such ease? She would never understand.

Tucking her arms behind her back, she sighed softly to herself as she opened her eyes and looked up towards the sunlit sky. It was still so bright, but it almost felt like night had already fallen. At least to her it felt that way. Bringing her cup back to her lips, she finished the contents and turned back to get another one, spotting someone she didn't want to see. Even with the horns and fur, it was so easy to tell who it was with the expression on his face. Tossing the cup in the trash, she stared at them for a moment, noting the sneer she was being given by his wife. She just wanted people to stop looking at her like that! All day long! She had gotten nothing but sneers and looks of disrespect. The only people that hadn't done that was her brother and Jason. Which was surprising, thinking that Jason would be one of those people to judge her given the fact that she was in a relationship; even though he helped ruin that. He was more considerate about the situation then anyone else had been. Even her brother hadn't been so, and he was a cheater through and through. Running her long nails through her purple hair, she scoffed softly to herself and turned away from them to get another drink.

whiters4
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

User Image

Alexus cocked his head back at his wife, smirking when he heard her mumble and saw the look on her face. However, he also saw the look the prior blonde had before she got up. With a small sigh, he nudged the teal haired woman beside him. "She's still human, my love. And it looks like today just isn't her day." Which held a certain satisfaction, so he could forget the punch in the face from before. Rylee could still be mad if she wanted, and he could certainly understand, but the special thing about his wife was her kind heart. Hearing that their food was done, he squeezed Rylee's hand and got up to retrieve their food.

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:17 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married A tale a old as time $995 x

Rylee turned her head away as she saw the woman look their way before she looked over at her husband. "So? It is none of my concern or care of how her day goes." She said as she stared at him. What she wondered was why he cared so much. She looked at him before she sighed a bit and looked at the carnival again as her husband went to go get the food. Fidgeting a little, she then glanced down at her hands, chewing at the inside of her cheek.

O.O.C -

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:40 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Walking up to the food stand, she wasn't paying attention while she was walking and accidentally bumped into the very man she didn't need to. He was so...Snarky! She hated that about him. It felt like...Like everything was a game to him. How was a guy like that able to get married to a woman like his wife? Even though the woman hated her, she seemed like an otherwise nice woman. Most people were nicer then the way they acted around her. Lillian had special way of making people hate her. "Sorry..." she mumbled softly as she looked away from him. Quickly moving around him, she ordered another drink. The only person she came here to see was Jason and she had done that. Now she was just killing time really. There was nothing more for her to do before she left, and she was just trying to unwind before her trip. It was going to be stressful and beyond upsetting; she was going to see demons that despised her as much as the people she lived around did.

In the middle of her thoughts her drink was handed to her. Reaching out for it, she picked it up and quickly drank half of it. She was okay with being an alcoholic right now; she had enough to try and forget. Turning away from the concession stand, she stepped out of the way of the other people and walked over to a nearby picnic table. Once she sat down, she rubbed her forehead with a deeply troubled look on her face. Even though she was slightly better, didn't mean she was back where she wanted to be. Maybe Lysander was right about leaving. Maybe she shouldn't do it after all, but she just couldn't handle all the stress right now. She just needed to get away for a moment.

whiters4
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:07 am
fireshadow0908

whiters4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: -- I I Wearing: Witch. I I Feeling: Excited!; Intrigued. I I Funds: $989.00 xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

The blonde slowly lifted her head to see two flowers held out in front of her. Blinking slowly, she timidly reached out to take the flowers into her grip, lifting them towards her face. The red and pink colors would compliment her outfit well. She pressed her nose into the tip of the petals, taking a small whiff above the hollow pumpkin she had yet to finish. Her eyes flickered to the side, watching the picnic table hold still beneath her spinning mind. Instantly the recorded information began to stream across her mind. Carnation - love, fascination, distinction, luck. It was clear the boy thought very fondly of his sister, wanting her to be thought of even after death. Which, only sent Sarah deeper into her thoughts. What were her parents doing right now if there was a life after death? What would Moma do? Would she meet with her parents, or did everyone have a single different fate to go off to without any question as to what it might be? Exhaling, she lifted her nose away from the flower, not realizing the tiny bit of red pollen left on the underside of her nose; caking her nostrils in a flourished red color. "I suppose so. I wouldn't mind a treat for myself." Her head dipped forward in a feint nod and a small smile appeared on her lips. She hadn't at all meant to make the boy feel worse than he already did. It was simply the fact that such a sad story had been brought up on a horrid day. Well, horrid in terms of the holiday itself.

Lifting the plastic serrated needle once more, she studied the front of the pumpkin, settling the two flowers down inside so she wouldn't lose them to the breeze. All she needed to do now was look for a point that would make the eyes symmetrical to each other. Somewhere that would leave a level space, but high enough for a passerby to notice a toothy smile lace into its base. Hm? She perked slightly at the sound of a new female voice. Grey irises narrowed up to her face, the smile thinning out to a straight line before lifting again to a more confused one. Politely, she released the carving utensil and blinked, turning her full attention to the woman. Well! This outfit was rather interesting. What was it from, she wondered. Or was it more of a... Magic-y sort of outfit? It reminded her of a sleazy magician. Or a magician's assistant. Though they wore more of red, slender dresses. Mentally shrugging it off, she redirected herself to the question at hand. "Strange?" She asked. "Strange as in how?" Her lips pursed, her interest now peaked. Superstitious strange? Or just generally strange?

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?" ⋟

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:04 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels

User Image

Alexus turned away with a tray in each hand, gasping lightly as someone collided into his from the side. The drink on his tray fell and he quickly put the other down, frowing as he tipped his tray enough to pour off the spilled drink. "It's fine." He shrugged, getting his drink refilled and making sure not to forget Rylee's food. It was real great his boss was buzzed and knocking into him, she looked even worse than yesterday. Biting his lips, he walked over to his wife and put her food down. "I'll give you a bite of my funnel cake if I can have a bite of your cotton candy...Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, seeing her eyes cast on the ground. He didn't care if she didn't want to play nice with his boss, he was only being nosey anyway.

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games