Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:47 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him to see his grin. Now she batted his hand away but not before giving it a playful pinch. Giggling she pushed away from him only to some how manage to jump backwards a few feet. Her wings caught a bit of wind, but her butt hit the railing only to grab it. A grin was on her lips,"I maybe young but not a child.", she said in a gentle voice. Her wings now looked dark as the night as they seemed to reflect the constellations of stars. Though her wings seemed to hug her to prevent them from hitting the railing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled then he appeared next to her and sat on the railing as well."You are like your mother in the way you act. I remember when I was trying to teach her to fly as well. She was nervous about it but I gave her my word that I would she wouldn't be hurt during the training and for the most part she wasn't. Learning magic is tiring and if you don't learn it properly it could hurt."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:20 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and nodded at what he said. "Well we better be careful, cause I don't feel like taking a late night dip. Besides my Father said 'pain is a way to know you're alive, death is when you give up to much.'", she told him. In case if he forgot her Father's words, he used often. Now she moved away from the railing and her wings flexed again.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged then stood up. Then he said something quietly then the ocean froze completely as far as the eye could see."It might not be as soft as water but it might be easier without a moving area to land on."Damian stretched and then looked to Awella.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:38 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and shivered as the cold seemed to seep into her skin. Her breath was visible,"Show off.",she hissed under her breath. Her wings flexed a bit more and felt a tad bit cold, but not cold as the rest of her. She glanced at the night crew to hear men calling for heavier clothes now. She closed her eyes as she hugged herself, she saw a faint image of her brown-red headed Father kneeling on a boulder with a look like a hawk would have as he was wearing a basic white shirt and weather worn pants with bare human feet. As he had a scarf around his neck that made him look more like a Harpy, well the wind played with the scarf.

Opening her eyes they seemed a bit more, dark. Now she looked at Damian and nodded,"I'm ready.", she said with her arms still around herself for warmth. The delicate looks of fairy were there but so was sharp and predator of the Harpy. Slowly she shrugged one shoulder then her other. "Let's get started.", she told him with a shy smile.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded then said."As I said before. You need to leave your fears behind if you want to take flight. Fears weigh you down and prevent you from realizing your potential. So to take flight leave your fears behind."Damian then floated up and started to fly.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:55 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and nodded as she let out a deep breath she quickly collected. After a moment she started to fly and was about five feet off the deck.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:08 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Good job. Not to bad for your first attempt of the night."Damian said with a hint of a smile on his face. He floated up as well and moved to her side."Take it easy and don't push yourself to hard. If you push yourself to hard it could drain you completely and you might not be able to use magic for a while. It's quite bad when you are flying."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:38 pm
Awella Hawk

She nodded and felt the air grow a bit more colder. But her wings were fluttering at a steady beat to keep herself basically in place.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian watched Awella float there for a couple minutes then said."Okay that should be good enough for the first night's practice. Considering that this is probably the first time you had any real magical training you have done exceptionally well."Damian then floated down onto the deck of the ship. He then motioned for her to do the same.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:18 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and nodded. As she was focusing her wings to lower, some air out of North felt colder which took her by surprise. Soon enough her wings tried to wrap around her as she felt herself fall now. Closing her eyes, well expecting to hit the deck.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian watched as she started to float down then he saw her wings wrap around her. He reacted quickly when she started to fall. He moved beneath her and caught her."You alright?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:48 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and kind of blushed,"Just, cold...", she muttered. Her breath puffed into the air as she now shivered.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded then conjured a jacket around Awella. The jacket was modified so her wings could be there even when she wore the jacket."Is that any better?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:13 pm
Awella Hawk

She was taken back by the jacket that appeared around her. And noticed he had put her down. "Uh, yeah...", she muttered and bit her lip now. "I should get inside before I become frozen in ice.", she added on. As she shifted in his hold but her skin felt rather cold to his touch.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games