Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
From the Shadows Eyes Watch Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:01 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin caught the staff when she tossed it to her. When she said there was none the gear he asked her he let out a sigh. "oh well..." He said then followed her outside. She then got in a ready stance, but Austin just stabbed the pole in the ground in front of him. He then saw her twirl; he wasn't really impressed. When she was done he just looked at her with a raised eyebrow. He then walked up to her without the staff and engaged her from there. After a short while of trading blows Alice seemed to had be getting tired. "I thi-" Austin started then was cut off with Prince taking over. "What do you think you're doing...? You're giving her false hope by letting her get blows in." Prince sigh then looked to Alice. Alice narrowed her eyes at him and charged him to attack, but he dodged it effortlessly and punched her in the stomach hard enough to knocked the wing out of her and caused her to drop the staff. He looked at her as she keeled over on the ground. "That's the strength of a inbred vampires nowadays..." He said then reached down and grabbed her by her braid and made her look at him. "Without your other half, you're nothing more than food for them..." He said then dropped her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:14 pm
Alice Silver

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When Prince took over anger ripped through her, but before she could react; she fell down onto her knees and looked at him. Though when he grabbed her braid to make her look up at him, she growled. Before she could control herself as amber speckled her eyes as she slapped Prince, hard. The heel of her hand made contact with the side of his jaw, about two inches from his ear; so her palm barely touched the outside of his earlobe. As quickly followed by a backhanding him despite the skin on the back of her hand breaking open from the force. "You ********, a*****e! You are misjudging me.", she said, as the amber left her eyes now.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:57 pm
Austin/Prince

Alice's slaps were hard enough to turn his head the direction she slapped him. When she was done he looked at her with a dull look. "That's what I'm not doing..." He told her then took her hand she used to slap her and showed her the busted skin on it. He then licked the blood off it. He then stood up straight letting go of her hand.He huffed at her and walked away.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:09 pm
Alice Silver

She watched him lick the blood off her hand only for a blush to creep up. Though when he walked off, she stood up and grabbed his arm. "What the Hell is wrong with you? Punching me and saying I'd just be food?!", she growled as she tried to spend him around to face her. Confusion, anger, and something else was in her eyes. Now the back of her hand was bleeding again, but slower this time.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:48 pm
Austin/Prince

When Alice grabbed him by his arm and spoke the way she did, he just looked at her dully. He then held his fist a couple of inches from her forehead. He then fliched her in the forehead, hitting her hard enough to fling her head back and knock her on her back. He huffed at her and continued walking. 'She's pretty tough if she can move after that attack...' He thought. The attack was actually two times stronger than an average vampire. 'She's inadvertently drawing power from scarlet...I bet they both don't know they are doing it.' Austin thought. 'That's usually the case with people with more than one soul.' Prince replied then looked over his shoulder at Alice, then smirked. 'Atleast I wont be bored for awhile.' He thought then headed for the house.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:08 pm
Alice Silver

She looked at Prince's fist only to fall backwards after the flick on her forehead. Laying there she blinking a couple dozen times. When he headed to the house after looking at her over his shoulder, she jumped to her feet some how with out using her hands. Now she ran up behind him and slugged him in the lower back. As she managed to keep her balance despite the pain she felt in back and head. Now she then walked by him and got into the house, as her braid was laced with grass and weeds. Her body covered in a thin layer of sweat as there was a bit of sway to her hips as she was bare handed.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:18 pm
Austin/Prince

Prince was surprised when he felt Alice punch him in the lower back. When she walked in the house he raised an eyebrow as he rubbed where she hit him. 'That actually hurt...' He thought. 'Guess when she's mad she gains access to scarlets powers.' Austin said. Prince shrugged then walked in after Alice.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:54 pm
Alice Silver

She rinsed her feet off in the kitchen sink and quickly dried her feet off before going to the living room. In which she laid on the floor lazily after tossing a blanket down. Her was laying on her back and had her eyes closed as she sighed. Though she kept her ears open as she tried to feel Prince's or Austin's vibrations.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:20 pm
Austin/Prince

Prince watched at Alice washed her feet and went into the living room and layed down on the floor. He raised an eyebrow and then suddenly smirked evilly. He then suddenly appeared above her head crouching down right over her. She didn't sense him at all. He smirk as he looked her over. Her outfit didn't leave much for the imagination...except her shorts. He then suddenly reached out and took a grab at her breast without warning.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:44 pm
Alice Silver

When she felt a hand on her chest. Her legs shoot around his waist which held onto him with a firm vice grip. Opening her eyes she glared at him, before some how managing to roll him onto his back. Though she ignored the pain in her legs as they did not leave his waist. "Oh really now?", she asked him, only to try to force his hands to the floor. Amber speckled her eyes as she gave his face a firm slap.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:00 am
Austin/Prince

Prince smirked as he looked at her. She fell for his little trap. As she fought to get him on his back, he managed to slip off her training bra. He smirked up as her as her breast were in his plain sight. "Really!" He said as he let her force his arms to the ground. He opened one of his hands revealing her stolen training bra. Right before Alice could slap him he disappeared from her hold, and was standing at the living rooms threshold twirling the bra around his finger as he smirked at her seeing the sight he had.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:02 pm
Alice/ScarletSilver

Some how she fell onto her butt and seen Prince standing there with her sports bra around his finger. Now she folded her arms over her chest and growled at she blushed. "You b*****d!", she said only to stand up before hugging a blanket to her front side. Alice was rather red in the face but when her hair fell partly in front of her face, she sighed. Scarlet quickly had taken over as the blush slowly faded. "You know you just caused trust issues with her....", she grumbled, only to move the blanket to a toga like state. Now she lounged on the couch and glared at the vampire male, mostly Prince through lazy like eyes.

Kishune

[training bras is what girls use during early signs of puberty to get used to bras. Sports bras are used for sports and active women.]  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:47 pm
Austin/Prince

Prince laughed as she yelled at him and covered herself with a blanket. When the red left her face and scarlet took over, he still didn't change the look on his face. When scarlet spoke about created trust issues with her, he shrugged it off and tossed the bra aside. "No better motivation than a enemy." He said then went and sat down in one the chairs in a relaxed position. "Seeing my fun has disappeared on me, I guess I'll take a nap." He said as he placed his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. He wondered if Scarlet knew what he was doing.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:24 pm
Alice/ScarletSilver

When he lounged she curled her lip in annoyance. "If you think about trying something else, I'll make sure you regret it. I'm not saying, she's soft. But she is more childish with her, paybacks.", she spoke. Now amber was the main color in her eyes. Alice did not want to come back out really. Despite watching the interaction she stayed far back from the vampire prince she could for now. So the green left the odd hazel eyes.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:46 pm
Austin/Prince

Prince opened one eye and looked at Scarlet, then closed it again. "Yeah, yeah...I won't you're not the one I want to mess with. Also she reacts better, you take it as games for what you are." He said then yawned. "Anyhow I know she's childish, so she can do all she wants doesn't mean I'll be affected much." He said

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces