Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:41 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She listened to him and looked up at him. Of course after he made her look up. Kissing his lips back she then looked at him grabbing her hand. Only to see him put her hand on his chest. Slowly a smile broke out on her face with a roll of her eyes. It was more of a friendly and loving gesture. Plus it was more of a meaning to her of saying 'Wow, you've got me that way. Such a hopeless romantic.'

The dream changed the place to a simple room. Despite the slight clothes mess. Sitting on the bed she looked at Damian. In her dreams she never talked a lot. Normally she let her actions and emotions through her eyes talk for her. "What if I end up hurting you again? I don't want to hurt you again.", she said. It was more of something seen in her eyes. She trusted him, but she could not trust herself until her powers and strength had set their boundaries. Plus her new powers made her emotions stir up worse then, when she had been a human.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian went over to Abigail and sat next to her."Don't worry about it. I'm a big boy now and it will be harder to hurt me besides I will always exist only to make you smile."He smiled gently and held his hand out to Abigail."Trust me and trust in yourself Abigail. Together we will give you your confidence in you powers and yourself."Damian said as he laid back on the bed and stretched.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:04 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and then laid by him. Only for her head to go on his chest, and one hand on his waist, as her other toyed with his hair. 'Bed room' eyes as she had heard them been called before, looked at Damian before nodding. The nods was a 'I hope you're right, please keep me from doubting myself.' She still wore the robe, but it was ivory white, though not see through. The color on the edge was a sky blue that soon turned into a midnight deep blue. Soon enough in her dream, she was at peace. So for the next, dunno, about twelve hours if not more. She and Damian were cuddled together on his bed.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:14 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

After hours asleep Damian woke up and groggily looked around. He looked next to him and smiled as he saw Abigail laying next to him. He placed a kiss on her forehead and just continued to lay there hoping he didn't do anything to disturb her rest. He hadn't slept for centuries so to do so again was actually a welcomed experience especially since Abigail was laying next to him.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:21 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

After Damian woke up, well about an hour, she started to stir. And then moved closer to Damian. She had gotten under the blankets, but the A/C was making her cold. As she was trying to find something or someone to cuddle with for warmth. She buried her face into the crook of his neck. As she was not sure how awake or how asleep she was. After a good while she moved her head to his chest. Well laying partly on top of him. But it was more of the sleep state of her mind that made her do so. Her thoughts were groggy and mostly of 'Don't wanna go to school' or other stuff like that.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:36 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian suppressed a groan of pleasure as Abigail buried her face in the crook of his neck. He held her against him and tried to keep her warm since he noticed that she appeared to be cold. He just continued to lay and waited for Abigail to wake up fully.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:50 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Finally she woke up and looked at Damian. "Hey.", she said with a small voice. Or what of a voice she had, since it was easy to tell her throat was dry. "Did you sleep?", she asked him, and rested her chin on chest. As she rubbed her hand on his waist.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:01 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When Damian heard Abigail's voice he looked at her and smiled."I did in fact sleep. I don't remember ever being so comfortable before. And honestly I might try to sleep again as long as you are near me I believe I can sleep comfortably."Damian placed a kiss on her forehead and held her against him.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:06 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled hearing he had felt comfortable. Laying there she relaxed, but heard Belle clear her throat. Her gaze gone to the fairy in human form. "What's up Belle?", she asked, as she still rubbed Damian's waist a bit.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:13 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian also heard Belle clear her throat so he cast his slightly annoyed gaze to Belle as well and waited for her to speak.

Belle cleared her throat to get the attention of the two. When she had it she said."Nothing much really. I was just checking to see if you two had woken up yet. You have been asleep for a while. And I was getting bored. Honestly how can humans sleep like that. We fairies just need a couple of minutes of sleep and we feel fully refreshed."Belle had changed her outfit from what it was before they fell asleep. Now she was wearing a green lace blouse and white pants."So yeah Abi' can you please finish up here. I'm bored."She said in an almost child like way.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:20 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Belle and gave a small tired chuckled. "Lemme get my bearings together. I almost forgot what sleep was.", she told Belle, whom lacked the knowing of Abigail not sleeping every single night. Then she waved for Belle to leave then looked back at Damian. "She's a good fairy, just hyper.", she whispered in Damian's ear. Before licking his earlobe with the tip of her tongue. Giggling she pulled away from him, or tired to. The sheets had gotten wrapped around her feet when she slept.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:33 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just watched the exchange between Abigail and Belle. When he saw Belle leave he chuckled at Abigail's accurate description of the fairy. Then chills spread across his body when he felt the tip of Abigail's tongue lick his earlobe. Then he grinned before he pinned her to the bed."Well before we go how about I do this."Damian then leaned forward and sucked on Abigail's earlobe before he gave her a kiss on her lips and swept his tongue into her mouth.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:39 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him when he pinned her and blushed, of course. Though when he sucked on her earlobe she moaned. This time a kiss, with tongue, though she replied. A hand on his waist and the other firmly on the back of his neck. When Damian tried to pull back she nipped at his lips. Passion, and lust mixed together, with love. Electricity seemed to be in the air, as things were getting heated.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:46 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian groaned in pleasure when Abigail returned his kiss. He chuckled a bit when he tried to pull back and Abigail nipped his lips. So he lowered his head again and kissed her again before he placed a couple of kisses of her neck and hen began nibbling her neck. Eventually he raised his head slightly and whispered into her ear."Abigail I do believe I'm in love with you."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:52 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She kissed him back after the nips. Then leaned her head back to allow to kiss her neck. When he nibbled she moaned, as her nails scratched at his back. Hearing him saying he believe he was in love. She looked at him and blushed. Wiggling under him, a bit. But it was more of a restless wiggling. "Damian.", she groaned, as she still had her head tilted back. It would mean either one of two if not three things. She was submitting to him, she wanted him to bite her again, or doing both well accepting him.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games