Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:40 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus xxxxxxxxxxxx
She laid there and watched him leave over her shoulder. When he returned she blushed and looked at him. "Thank you.", she said and sat up slowly. Only to wince and move the shirt up. She held the front of the shirt against her chest. Well more like holding the whole thing against her chest. Since she took it off so he could rub her shoulders and neck better. Her hair was over her shoulder and a bit messy. Biting her lip she glanced at him before shyly looking away.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

Whom I'm With: Jean or not
xxxxxxxx
She ended up crying a bit and sat there. Now she thought of Abigail and wondered if she should call her or not. After a few minutes she agreed with herself to call Abigail's phone first, then Marcus's place. Since she had a phone book so Jean could find phone numbers more easily aside from a cell phone that was dying. Now she wondered what was going on between Abigail and Mark.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus gently began applying the aloe to Abigail's sunburns. "Is there something on your mind Abigail?" He softly asked her as he made sure as much of the aloe soaked in as possible.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Jean-Claude made his way into the meeting room and listened to the ceremonious beginning of it and the others giving reports. When time came to make proposals of new members he stepped forward. "I propose we invite Rebecca Johnson and Abigail Hawk to join our ranks." He said loud enough for all to hear. "Does anyone second Jean-Claude's proposal?" Was asked by one of the leaders, and Jean-Claude waited a moment before coughing to bring attention back to himself. "Well, Marcus also said to show his text as his seconding my proposal. Do any of you object to Marcus seconding by proxy?" There was a light murmur but nobody dissented since they knew that he and Marcus were friendly toward each other.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:16 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked at him and then away. "Yeah... I am curious of something... I mean I feel like I should leave my friends. Yet it's hard to leave them behind...", she said in a low voice. Then she yawned a bit and shivered well still keeping her shirt against her chest.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She laid on the couch and watched the TV a little bit. And sighed now only to rub her belly. "I wonder what your Daddy is up to.", she talked to the baby now.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus listened to Abigail while rubbing more aloe into her lower back after finishing with by her shoulder blades. "Well, should what Jean-Claude and I intend passed properly, you can bring someone in with you from among those you know." He said softly to her as he gently kissed the back of her head. "Are you... still aroused from last night or is it simply lingering Abigail.." He said quietly, hoping that his simple curiosity wouldn't creep her out.

Jean-Claude smiled as the proposal passed, moving up to his higher ups to tell them that Rebecca would be at the beach with him this afternoon should they seek to invite her then. Afterward he headed home to where his love was. Quietly opening the door he did his best to sneak inside and to where he heard the tv on.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:05 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She listened to him and tilted her head a bit. When he kissed the back of her head, she sighed inwardly. Looking at him when he asked the odd question she blinked a few times. Only to look down shyly,"It could be both, maybe...", she whispered in a rather shy voice. Even for the short time they knew each other, it was rare she would be so shy.

It was like she was a nun in ways. Blushing at the more simple things now. Then she looked at him over her shoulder again and was aware he was touching her scars. It felt so odd for someone else to touch them. Her body did want more, but she knew they would have to wait. Though around the time she woke up, she had a restless dream.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She laid on the couch and had dozed off. But hearing the door sounding it's faint groans it was being opened, she opened an eye. Though she acted to be asleep with a blanket over her well facing the TV as she laid on her side. Her heartbeat and breathing was like she was asleep, something she learned to do with a sleeping Jean-Claude. Some nights if she was to restless he would wake up. "Thanks for breakfast Jean-Claude.", she said, figuring this did catch him off guard. Though her eyes were still basically closed.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus took in a deep breath through his nose before he slipped his arms around Abigail's waist from behind, gently placing his head next to hers. "I've never felt like this so quickly, but I can't help but feel that I want you so very much." He knew that he should wait to do more, but he had to say that or he'd have started to loose it.

Jean-Claude nearly tripped when he heard Becca thank him. "You're very welcome hon." He replied before moving around the couch to sneak himself behind her, giving her a hug as he did so. "The proposal to my higher ups has passed."  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Feeling his arms around her waist she blushed and still kept her shirt up to her chest. Hearing him she blushed and shyly kind of lowered her chin to her collar bone. "Something keeps drawing me to you or my thoughts to you.", she said shyly. Only to slowly start to lean into him. His touch relaxed her and her stress seemed on a lower level. "Can we sleep some more?", she asked him and gently fiddled with the shirt's hems as she waited for an answer. By sleep she could mean sleep or do something before going back to sleep. Sometimes she was a spur of the moment kind of person to shock some more.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She looked at him and smiled a bit tiredly at him. Then she raised an eyebrow and nodded a bit now. "So, should we go tell Abigail and Marcus?", she asked him. Allowing him to stay behind her.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus smiles lightly as Abigail leans into him. "We can do anything you like Abigail." He said softly to her as he gently held her close.

Jean-Claude shook his head lightly and kissed Becca's neck. "They'll know soon enough about it hon."  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:42 pm
Abigail Hawk

*~* Busy *~*

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She looked at him and sighed,"If you say so honey.", she said and let him stay behind her. "Fine, we can visit them for lunch. Since I found out I was, with our child I have seen a lot less of Abi' cause I normally hung out with her a lot.", she explained to him. They were like sisters that could barely see each other. It was like the roles in a way were reversed, Abigail seemed more innocent like the younger sister but also ditz like. Well Becca was more Mother like in ways.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus is preoccupied. ninja

Jean-Claude smiled at the idea. "Lunch at Marcus' would be a great prelude to the beach my love." He said with a gentle squeeze.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She woke up after a nap and blushed. "I'm going to borrow your shower real fast.", she whispered to Marcus then pecked his chin. Climbing out of the bed she grabbed her clothes and gone to the bathroom. With a quick short shower she grabbed a towel only to go to a spare room. Now she started to get dressed and felt how sore she was. Groaning as she got dressed, well basically laying down.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She smiled at him and then yawned. Some days and nights she never got enough sleep, others she did. About ten or so she woke up and looked around.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods to Abigail before he got up and stretched out a bit to pick out what to wear for the rest of the day.

Jean-Claude closed his eyes and relaxed with his love. When she stirred to look around he stretched out a bit. "Have a nice nap my dear?"  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Finally after she got her clothes on she stood up. After pocketing her stuff she gave a small shake of her head. Then grabbed the hair brush out of the bath room only to start to brush her hair. It took her twice as long then normal due to the mess of knots it had this time. Though she had some what ran the brush through her hair earlier before jumping into the shower. Going to Marcus's room she looked at him. "Maybe tonight, or tomorrow I'll go home and try to sort things out with my roommates.", she said only to yawn a bit.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
"Hmm, yeah. What about you?", she asked him only to slowly slip off the couch. Now she looked at him and smiled only to head to the kitchen. Now she started to make picnic like food to take to Marcus's place. It was simple and rather fast to make too. Soon enough they had to basket packed and were on their way over.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:52 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus had chosen to wear a simple black shirt with blue jeans. He smiled to Abigail when she came back into his room. "When you do, would you like me there with you?" He asked as he walked barefoot over to her before gently slipping his arms around her.

Jean-Claude nods to Becca. "I did." He said before he followed her to the kitchen to help pack food for the afternoon. As they made their way to Marcus' house he held Becca's hand as she liked it to be held.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She was still barefooted herself and looked at him. Putting one arm around him as she turned a bit in his hold. "I would like you to be there, but I rather it just be me. The less targets for some people to lash out the better.", she told him as she looked up at him. Only to put her head against his chest. She ended up wearing the shirt she borrowed from his former roommate's room. Now she was thankful it was a midnight blue.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She held his hand and smiled as they were on their way to his friend's place which her friend was staying at. Now she tried to send a couple of texts to Abigail, but with out an answer she sighed. "Yep, she's turned her phone off.", she sighed,"She normally answers even if at work...", now she kind of pouted.

Kharne Sunar

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces